M-Audio Fast Track Pro Mobile USB Audio/MIDI Interface

Started by OICU812, January 27, 2010, 02:30:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OICU812

Great Condition. Works like a charm. I upgraded to a bigger interface. Asking $100 for this. I will include Ableton Live lite. You will need USB Cable and universal power supply.

The M-Audio Fast Track Pro Mobile USB Audio/MIDI Interface is loaded with professional features for optimal mobile recording flexibility. You get 2 front-panel mic/line inputs complete with phantom power for condenser microphones, inserts for outboard effects, balanced and unbalanced analog outputs, S/PDIF digital I/O, MIDI I/O, and more. The Fast Track Pro also features near-zero latency direct hardware monitoring and low-latency ASIO software monitoring, plus an A/B source switch and dual output pairs for DJ-style cueing. Compatible with most popular PC and Mac music software. USB connection and bus power along with class compliancy for Mac OS X* make it a breeze to set up.

Professional Recording-Anywhere, Anytime
With the Fast Track Pro, you'll get professional results whenever and wherever you want to record. A single USB connection gives you access to all the I/O you need for microphones and instruments like guitars, as well as MIDI- and S/PDIF-equipped digital audio gear. The microphone inputs are even phantom powered to accommodate the studio-quality condenser microphones. M-Audio's acclaimed driver software gives you total routing control over the 4 x 4 I/O-including setting up an effects loop with external devices.

Monitoring Flexibility
The Fast Track Pro audio interface features a powerful headphone amplifier with volume control. Hardware direct monitoring eliminates the latency or delay inherent in even the best internal circuitry while listening to your input and existing tracks. You can also listen to your input complete with effects while recording by using the low-latency ASIO monitoring. Connect to a DJ mixer with the two pairs of analog outputs and use the front-panel A/B source switch to audition cues.

Ableton Live Lite
Also included in the pack is the multi-award winning Ableton Live 4 software. The Live 4's revolutionary loop-based paradigm dramatically simplifies production so you can drag and drop audio clips in real time, record linear tracks, add effects, perform live remixes and much more.

M-Audio Fast Track Pro Mobile USB Audio/MIDI Interface Features:

1/4", RCA, XLR, and MIDI inputs.
24-bit/96kHz audio interface
2 front panel mic/instrument preamp inputs (Neutrik XLR/ 1/4" TRS) with:
gain controls
signal/peak lights
pads for each input
insert jack (1/4"" TRS) for outboard processors
2 balanced outputs (1/4"" TRS)
4 unbalanced outputs (RCA)
2 x 2 S/PDIF digital I/O with w/ 2-channel PCM
S/PDIF out also supports pass-through of AC-3/DTS surround-encoded content