News:

Berwyn Cares!
Information about Berwyn Schools. www.berwyncares.org

Main Menu

Ex-Berwynite posts memories

Started by A.Malina, June 13, 2008, 11:14:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A.Malina

"I have never killed a man but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow

oldberwynite

Bonster

... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

oldberwynite

here you go bonster, i remember walking around berwyn, and not having to complain about seeing 6 cars for every house, and graffiti all over peoples garages, and all the negative bullshit out of these schools, lets face it berwyn SUCKS, im staying cause my house is paid for, and my kids are grown

A.Malina

the interesting part of the wiki entry:

"You wouldn't walk into North Berwyn if you weren't with a group of people or wearing one solid color. Eventually the whole town became bad but it never affected me or my friends in anyway."

One solid color?
"I have never killed a man but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow

Bonster

truman40

Quote from: oldberwynite on June 14, 2008, 09:28:01 AM
here you go bonster, i remember walking around berwyn, and not having to complain about seeing 6 cars for every house, and graffiti all over peoples garages, and all the negative bullshit out of these schools, lets face it berwyn SUCKS, im staying cause my house is paid for, and my kids are grown
While I respect your opinion I have to say Berwyn does not SUCK!!
Most people find the fact that their house is paid off and kids are grown as a perfect time to make changes.
And for every kid that does graffiti their are 10 or 20 times that number of kids coming out of our schools and heading to college. Unfortunately these kids do not grab your attention as well they should.
And yes my neighbors do have more than one car and yes it is sometimes hard for me to find parking right in front of my house but my house will be paid off in 5 years and I have to say I have no intention of moving either.
Shop Local
www.the350project.net

tony la

Quote from: oldberwynite on June 14, 2008, 09:28:01 AM
You are an amazing person.  Science should do a study on a person who goes through life miserable.  Shares that same misery with his children and family.  Lets them go out and make everyone else miserable.  Then not happy with that, he wants to make everyone on BTF miserable like him.    I guess it is true what they say MISERY TRUELLY DOES LOVE COMPANY.

Buddy this is not Russia, or Cuba.  God blessed you by putting you in the best country on the planet and you still bitch.  You unlike any Russian,  Cuban, or other country that is oppressed have the option of moving to anywhere your little heart desires.  But you don't want to do that......No, you want to just bitch and try to make everyone miserable just like you. Nice try.  But no thanks.
Tony LaMonica  Broker 1998 Hall Of Fame
Prudential RUBLOFF 708-795-5000
Director Chicago Association of Realtors
WWW.TONYLA.NET

Bonster

Quote from: truman40 on June 14, 2008, 12:41:59 PM
And for every kid that does graffiti their are 10 or 20 times that number of kids coming out of our schools and heading to college.

That's a terrible ratio!

I think Berwyn sucks, too, but that's why I like it! 

oldberwynite

a tony la, the only reason you like berwyn is because your still selling houses to your amigos
lol

Bonster

Quote from: oldberwynite on June 14, 2008, 07:13:44 PM
a tony la, the only reason you like berwyn is because your still selling houses to your amigos

LOL!

Matryoshka

My oldest made his 1st H C w/"Antwon's" sis, Ashley...BTW, I'm guessing "Antwon" didn't receive a decent education in Berwyn or anywhere else for that matter - kid writes like a frickin' moron

tony la

Quote from: oldberwynite on June 14, 2008, 07:13:44 PM
lol
If you have ever looked around and compared other communities you would see the advantages of this town.  I have owned a home in Orland Park, and Tinley Park.  I have lived in Elmwood Park.  I have lived in Humbolt Park.  I can tell you this is the best geographically and in terms of what you get for you money. 

It has nothing to do with who I sell to.  Stop whinning and thank the good lord for putting you in the best country on the planet.  Not one of us had anything to do with that.  We are just blessed.
Tony LaMonica  Broker 1998 Hall Of Fame
Prudential RUBLOFF 708-795-5000
Director Chicago Association of Realtors
WWW.TONYLA.NET

Howard

Quote from: A.Malina on June 14, 2008, 10:10:22 AM
the interesting part of the wiki entry:

"You wouldn't walk into North Berwyn if you weren't with a group of people or wearing one solid color. Eventually the whole town became bad but it never affected me or my friends in anyway."

One solid color?

Howard