Read  Berwyn Historical Society www.berwynhistoricalsociety.org

Main Menu

A good start

Started by A.Malina, September 06, 2008, 08:19:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A.Malina

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/Global/story.asp?S=8954896&nav=menu102_2

Excerpts:
"The City of Las Vegas is adding more ammunition in their war against graffiti vandals. City Council members approved stiffening penalties, raising fines and if caught destroying property, taggers could even lose their drivers license.

Graffiti is more than an eyesore, it's a tell-tell sign of a bigger problem; gangs....

Now fines are higher and those caught leaving their mark will have to do community service cleaning it up. If you are a minor your parents will pay for the graffiti removal, and if you are 18-years-old or over, you could lose your drivers license for up to two years."

"I have never killed a man but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow

frank white

The police state just grew again, what's next?
I am Ozymandias. Ruler of Rulers, King of Kings. Look upon my works ye mighty and Despair!

Matryoshka

theyll just drive w/o licenses...hate 2 say it but it aint gonna make a whole lotta difference -

u & i may not drive w/o licenses cuz wed b scared of doin sumthin illegal...it may b a way of life 4 those aholes so its just one more thing to add 2 their rap sheet