News:

Updated 5/20/05 - "All Sites Berwyn" listing -- http://www.berwyntalk.com/smf/index.php?topic=30.0

Main Menu

Vote for Berwyn Basset Hound!

Started by A.Malina, August 05, 2009, 11:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A.Malina

Greetings, BTFers --

please take a moment to vote for Benjamin, the Berwyn Basset Hound, as WCIU's Top Dog!  Benjamin, who came from Taiwan, where he suffered a broken back, was rescued by my friend, Berwyn resident Micki Manos.  Here's the link:

http://www.wciu.com/topdog.php?dogID=10000216

thanks!
"I have never killed a man but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow

Classof67

voted!  Benjamin is pretty darn cute. 

I had a  black Bassador...50% basset hound, 50% black lab named Spot. 
Spot would have voted for Benjamin!

truman40

He's got Truman's vote! What a cutie!
Shop Local
www.the350project.net

Bonster

I THINK NOT!!!
(biased, are we?! ;D )

POOCHIE -

http://www.wciu.com/topdog.php?dogID=10000203

Representing the 8th ward!

-----Original Message-----
Subject: WCIU Top Dog Spot featuring Gizmo, Poochie and Erica

Check me and my boys out [representing the 8th Ward - smile]...you can  vote for each dog once a day.  If one of them wins they  will receive a doggie basket for the month!

Erica
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

truman40

Sorry Bons but Poochie looks like a baby seal lion. I just want to grab my club and,,,,, Benjamin's got my vote, plus he's had a hard life and he is an immigrant  ;D
Shop Local
www.the350project.net

Bonster

Quote from: truman40 on August 05, 2009, 12:15:43 PM
Sorry Bons but Poochie looks like a baby seal lion. I just want to grab my club and,,,,, Benjamin's got my vote, plus he's had a hard life and he is an immigrant  ;D

Poochie had a hard life, too, and continues to have one in the 8th Ward!  (and...he likes George Lopez)

Tai Pei?!  Come on, we have enough trouble caring for dogs in BerwyN!   

Ed Fitzgerald

The church bell chimed 'til it rang 29 times

Thor

I'll vote for Poochie, I like dogs that I can out run if not out roll.
Stop your whining and think the way I do

truman40

Sorry Bons but the Top Dog for August is,,,,,,,,,,,,BENJAMIN!!!
Congratulations to Benjamin, from Berwyn, for winning our Top U Dog Contest for August, 2009!
Shop Local
www.the350project.net

A.Malina

Quote from: truman40 on September 01, 2009, 12:50:01 PM
Congratulations to Benjamin, from Berwyn, for winning our Top U Dog Contest for August, 2009!
;D
"I have never killed a man but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow

Classof67

Quote from: truman40 on September 01, 2009, 12:50:01 PM

Congrats to Benjamin!!!  I voted for him.  I had a Bassador...50% black lab...50% basset hound!  Here he is...Spot...

Bonster

Meh!
Poochie lost this more than Ben jammin' won it!
By entering two dogs she (Erica) split the votes. 

Since one can only vote once per visit, folks who read the email likely only voted for one or the other upon reading her email.  Furthermore, Poochie was listed 2nd in the note, so the poor guy probably got less votes than his brother. 
Strategic error in Benjamin's favor. 

Classof67

Quote from: Bonster on September 01, 2009, 01:15:13 PM
Meh!
Poochie lost this more than Ben jammin' won it!
By entering two dogs she (Erica) split the votes. 

Since one can only vote once per visit, folks who read the email likely only voted for one or the other upon reading her email.  Furthermore, Poochie was listed 2nd in the note, so the poor guy probably got less votes than his brother. 
Strategic error in Benjamin's favor. 

It's a dog's life.  Sorry for poochie's loss.  There's always September...I'll vote...