Information about Berwyn Schools. www.berwyncares.org

Main Menu

Are you a nerd?

Started by Bear, March 28, 2008, 09:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bear

Take the test and see...

http://www.armory.com/tests/nerd.html

I came up 82% non-nerd, but only 5% on weirdness...

I have a much higher ratio of weirdness, of which i am very proud,
so the deal is not that accurate.
...What else can we do now except roll down the window and let the wind blow back your hair...

Hogzilla

83% non-nerd. 6% weirdness.
"Oh, yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom. But they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em."

tgoddess

You answered "yes" to 43 of 100 questions, making you 57.0% nerd pure; that is, you are 57.0% pure in the nerd domain (you have 43.0% nerd in you).
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 27%, based on a comparison of your test results with 576688 other submissions for this test.

I'm not shocked by this, honestly.
"Well, I guess I'm fuckin' forty...I'm a petered out Peter Pan...sometimes I feel foolish...I make my livin' singin' in this band..." - John Eddie

OakParkSpartan

You answered "yes" to 38 of 100 questions, making you 62.0% nerd pure; that is, you are 62.0% pure in the nerd domain (you have 38.0% nerd in you).
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 25%, based on a comparison of your test results with 576688 other submissions for this test.

The average purity for this test is 73.8%.

Kind of hard to avoid it when you work in the IT industry...
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -- Plato

Bonster

52% pure/ 33% weird/ 98% creepy.

disclaimer:
I only sit in the front row to keep from falling asleep. 
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

Ted

Quote from: OakParkSpartan on March 29, 2008, 12:00:39 AM

Yeah, anyone who works in the IT industry and has a degree in math or physics is probalby going to score high on this  test...

.. of course someone who would make a joke about Microsoft coming out with a programming suite for Java called Indonesia (and getting blank stares from all his co-workers) deserves a nerd label, I suppose.

Ted

OakParkSpartan

Quote from: Ted on March 29, 2008, 06:36:54 AM
Quote from: OakParkSpartan on March 29, 2008, 12:00:39 AM

Yeah, anyone who works in the IT industry and has a degree in math or physics is probalby going to score high on this  test...

.. of course someone who would make a joke about Microsoft coming out with a programming suite for Java called Indonesia (and getting blank stares from all his co-workers) deserves a nerd label, I suppose.

Ted

Let's not talk about those that laugh at that joke...good one.
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -- Plato

Beans

You answered "yes" to 14 of 100 questions, making you 86.0% nerd pure; that is, you are 86.0% pure in the nerd domain (you have 14.0% nerd in you).

Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 6%, based on a comparison of your test results with 576688 other submissions for this test.

Should I be relieved or something?...or should I claim disability?