News:

Welcome to the new Berwyn Community Forum!   Enjoy your stay! 

Main Menu

Supplies

Started by buzz, September 08, 2008, 07:23:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buzz

Can anyone recommend a discount supplier for Hp ink cartridges/paper etc.
And, are "generic" ink replacements comparable to the original vendors.
Thanks
Why won't anyone believe it's not butter ?

teenabeena

I found that Sam's club usually has a better deal on ink than other stores. I think you can check the website.  Or if you hava a coupon to office depot or office max, sometimes that is a better deal.

I used to use the office depot brand ink cartridge for my HP printer.  Seemed to work fine.  I never really printed anything of high quality - just general printing.

Vic0218

buzz -

Check online at Amazon.com. My husband doen't have an HP printer, but goes through ink cartridges like crazy. He says he found the best deal via Amazon and gets all of his paper and ink through them.

Good luck!

- Vicki
"Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened" - Cora Harvey Armstrong

PamF

Costco has them for a good price but beware, their on line price is higher than if you just went to the store.

OakParkSpartan

For printers, look at Canon's next time.  They have individual ink cartridges and don't rape you for them when they need to be replaced.
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -- Plato

Bear

Have to agree with Canon. I got the iP4500 for photo printing,
absolutely amazing, it was less than $120 at micro center. Saw another
Canon printer at Wally World for only $28, cheaper than replacing even
one black cartridge in other machines. The photo printers are a six color
system (two blacks) and a six pack replacement is only $52 at Sam's
...What else can we do now except roll down the window and let the wind blow back your hair...