TOS updated 12/22/05 -- http://www.berwyntalk.com/TOS/

Main Menu

Transferring Old Vinyl

Started by buzz, December 08, 2008, 10:43:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scungili

Quote from: a delicate flower on December 12, 2008, 10:38:44 AM
Quote from: tgoddess on December 12, 2008, 09:55:44 AM
That ribbon is held on with Bondo and superglue.
What, did they airbrush scungili out?  ;D

I'm in there ... just gotta zooom in.

;D

tgoddess

Good lord, man...You could have SUFFOCATED!!! 

;D
"Well, I guess I'm fuckin' forty...I'm a petered out Peter Pan...sometimes I feel foolish...I make my livin' singin' in this band..." - John Eddie

Bear

...What else can we do now except roll down the window and let the wind blow back your hair...

scungili

yes indeed ... what a way to go!

Hey Tgoddess, that Cover Browser site is awesome - lots more than just LP covers.  If you haven't clicked over to the "Worst LP Covers" section - you'll find some gems in there.  After clicking through the "weirdest" & "worst" sections ... I think I own about 10 of those records.  Including this one:

Bonster

Quote from: scungili on December 12, 2008, 12:43:55 PM
yes indeed ... what a way to go!

Hey Tgoddess, that Cover Browser site is awesome - lots more than just LP covers.  If you haven't clicked over to the "Worst LP Covers" section - you'll find some gems in there.  After clicking through the "weirdest" & "worst" sections ... I think I own about 10 of those records.  Including this one:

good...now I can admit I have a few...

The SCORPIONS of all bands have TWO in the worst...
The original Lovedrive (excellent album) and Animal Magnetism

But...what SHOULD  be on there is the original cover from their best album, Virgin Killer, with the peculiarly broken glass on the front...

I don't even want to post that here...just do a Google Image Search for "Scorpions Virgin Killer" if you're not familiar with it...

... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

scungili

I dunno why they're pickin on the Scorps.  They may be cheesey ... but come on, as a teenage boy I woulda bought Lovedrive even if I didn't like the Scorpions just for the cover.  That original virgin killers is just wrong.

scungili

Now that's what I call a rack system!

Hello!  Try the Veal!!

rbain

Sooo many good ones! I'm particularly intrigued by the "Karatatist Preacher" Mike Crain!

But who WOULDN'T simply HAVE to have this...

-Rob
"Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake."

watcher

"Atlas Shrugged": A Thousand Pages of Bad Science Fiction About Sock-Puppets Stabbing Strawmen with Tax Cuts. -Driftglass

MRS. NORTHSIDER

I was watching some type of news/entertainment show lately and they were showing album covers of Swedish bands (think bad Abba) from the 70's and 80's.  Talk about hilarious - I couldn't stop laughing.