News:

Berwyn Cares!
Information about Berwyn Schools. www.berwyncares.org

Main Menu

Morton Hiring practices!

Started by berwyn senator, November 17, 2011, 09:46:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

berwyn senator

Two recent individuals hired to work with your children were fired! Why? After becoming involved with a verbal altercation within the school,then taking it to the street ending with a physical altercation outside school. What roll models do they choose for the children?are back ground checks done?References obtained? probably not. With existing high unemployment one would figure there is an abundance of very qualified people to choose from, am I wrong? Maybe just a rumor? or something the public doesn't need to be made aware of.

Suzy Q

Maybe they were someone's relative.  No other qualifications needed.

mr. berwyn

SENATOR needs too be elected too the school board!!!

berwynson

berwyn senator

Me on the school board? The rats would scurry!

mr. berwyn

Mortonvet

Quote from: berwyn senator on November 17, 2011, 09:46:21 AM
Two recent individuals hired to work with your children were fired! Why? After becoming involved with a verbal altercation within the school,then taking it to the street ending with a physical altercation outside school. What roll models do they choose for the children?are back ground checks done?References obtained? probably not. With existing high unemployment one would figure there is an abundance of very qualified people to choose from, am I wrong? Maybe just a rumor? or something the public doesn't need to be made aware of.

Could you please elaborate? When and where did this allegedly occur? Who was involved? It's news to me!

Roger

This occured last week.  Two females who were relatively new hires got into an argument in school and the next day, once terminated, they engaged in a physical confrontation outside on school grounds.  These two women were working security and both were still on probation at the time this incident occured. 

MRS. NORTHSIDER

Quote from: Roger on November 19, 2011, 12:04:50 AM
This occured last week.  Two females who were relatively new hires got into an argument in school and the next day, once terminated, they engaged in a physical confrontation outside on school grounds.  These two women were working security and both were still on probation at the time this incident occured.
This happened on school grounds?  I certainly hope that they were arrested, aside from being terminated.

berwyn senator

I sure there was a reason for hiring such quality individuals,will we ever know the truth?

mr. berwyn

One thing is true THE SENATOR has the REAL STORY ON MORTON HS! JUST LISTEN TOO THE TRUTH FROM OUR SENIOR STATESMEN, THAT BEING THE SENATOR!!!! ON ALL SCHOOL ISSUES!!!

Mustang84

Without all the facts whichnwe will never know since very rarely does any company share personnel information, it seems to me that the school had an employee issue and dealt with it. How people react is beyond their control. I realize there are many problems with the 201, but it seems like this is just making something out of nothing.

berwyn senator

Mustang84

Ok then enlighten us with what is true Mr. senator. layout the facts because being a senator and all I am sure that you have all the scoop on the discipline of employees. You heard a rumor, that's all and certain aspects of that rumor has been confirmed by others who heard a version of the same rumor, or another one altogether. But of course, it has to be a conspiracy.....

mr. berwyn

People, the senior senator is right! He is neither owner ,bought or used by the school powers !Can you mustang 84 say the same!!!

buzz

Quote from: Mustang84 on November 22, 2011, 02:24:21 PM
Ok then enlighten us with what is true Mr. senator. layout the facts
Agreed, without hyperbole please.
Why won't anyone believe it's not butter ?

berwyn senator

mr. berwyn

Senator ...PLEASE enlighten the common man , mostly the ones still left east of Austin   ave.  !

Mustang84

Yes, Mr. Berwyn. I can say I have neither been bought or in debt to anyone. I also think for myself and do not throw big stones (occasionally, I do throw some little shots I admit) but I do not dwell on the negative and I am just trying to point out that all the "information" shared here is not gospel, in fact it is either rumor that starts with some facts then twisted to create a scenario that suits the agenda of the poster.

As for the senator, I was asking for facts to be laid out. You may be blindly a follower, but when someone starts making assertions I like to know where they are based, hopefully in fact rather than the depths of their unhappiness because they had their lunch money taken once at school back in the day, or they did not make the team.

Worse, I have routinely advocated that while we should demand improvements in our schools, our community etc, we need to try and change things by attending events, doing something positive. I am disappointed that so many on here point to conspiracies, negatives, and attacking people or things within the community all the while wondering why it is not as strong as it could be. Perception is reality and these folks who spew inaccuracies and venom are pushing a negative perception of our city. NO city is perfect, but we have so many positives happening in the city and the schools. Yes, some were against Rpauly, but at least he stood for something positive.something to move the city forward. Some opposed with very legit concerns But some just spewed antagonistic crap. That does not solve problems., just muddies the water.
So, go back to politicking for Coach Euk , at least he has contributed to our community.