News:

Welcome to the new Berwyn Community Forum!   Enjoy your stay! 

Main Menu

Bedroom Set for Free.

Started by Paul Fuentes, December 05, 2005, 10:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Fuentes

You want it.  You got it.  Armoire, bed, etc...   Seems like 50's, 60's , 70's, era.  Solid wood.  Color...Green???  Like I said, ir is free to whoever moves it.  Otherwise, by 12/12, it will be firewood or carved into projectiles used against targets.

Juliet

Paul, and anyone else out there, if you have something that you wish to get rid of my son's school has a resale shop that helps with funding the school.  They will do furniture pick ups for the donations.  They will also give you a donation form for tax purposes if you ask.  Donations can also be dropped off at the location.  Ask to speak to Beth Richardson or Roseanne Oakley.

Bronco Resale Shop
20 N. 5th Avenue
Maywood, IL
344 2888
Train a child in the way that he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.   Proverbs 22:6

Ana

Wow!  I've been to that shop a few times.  They have some decent furniture at incredibly good prices.  Every once in a while I find an unexpected treasure or two.  It is on my way home from work.  If I leave early enough I catch it open.  Hours are banker friendly.   I am glad to know I'm helping.   :)
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.  - Bill Cosby

P-PANTHER a/k/a La Pantera

Quote from: Paul Fuentes on December 05, 2005, 10:50:08 PM
You want it.  You got it.  Armoire, bed, etc...   Seems like 50's, 60's , 70's, era.  Solid wood.  Color...Green???  Like I said, ir is free to whoever moves it.  Otherwise, by 12/12, it will be firewood or carved into projectiles used against targets.

Padrino,

You must be the only guy I know with a green bedrom set. Frickin' GREEEEEN!!!! What the hell, is that a fashion statement in Pilsen?

But then again, what can one expect from somebody who goes to Lalo's for octopus? 
"I am interested in the PAST and do not really understand the obsession around here about burying it."-Crunchie.

"La Pantera..He's one of the few people on this board that CUTS THROUGH THE BSers on this board - myself included." -Ted

Paul Fuentes

Scarushhhhhh,

I didn't pick it, I didn't buy it, and i want it out.  Just reminds me too much of Spartan colors.  Half has already been chopped like the door in Monsters Inc.

As for the octupus at Lalo's, for those who crave the 'pus (unlke you), it does have a rather tasty offering of tentacles as compared to some other establishments in the area (i.e an establishment about 5 mins due south). 

If you can't handle the spice, go get your melon ( and other parts) razor shaved at the Rayzor.

Nuff siad

Juliet

Paul!  Call the Bronco shop.  They'll pick it up.  They'll sell it and make something to support the high school.  You'll be rid of it, have a tax write off and everyone will be HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY.

Paul, and anyone else out there, if you have something that you wish to get rid of my son's school has a resale shop that helps with funding the school.  They will do furniture pick ups for the donations.  They will also give you a donation form for tax purposes if you ask.  Donations can also be dropped off at the location.  Ask to speak to Beth Richardson or Roseanne Oakley.

Bronco Resale Shop
20 N. 5th Avenue
Maywood, IL
344 2888
Train a child in the way that he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.   Proverbs 22:6