Read  Berwyn Historical Society www.berwynhistoricalsociety.org

Main Menu

Wii

Started by Matryoshka, December 17, 2006, 09:01:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matryoshka

:'( But thanx neways

~LL~

What happened?  There was a display there this morning -- I swear!  And -- in my mail today came a flyer from WalMart (insert in that weekly shoppng news thing we all get) that also said $249.00 for the Wii system.
Damn.
If you are not part of the solution -- you are part of the problem.

Bonster

... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

Bonster

There's one at the corner of Harlem & Roosevelt, some at 16th & Ridgeland, one left at Lombard & Ogden, a few on display at Cermacht & Home, a big sale going on in the Depot District, and special edition models at 26th & East. 

If after checking all those locations you're still without, head on over to the corner of 19th and Grove for some discounts on OEM models!

Matryoshka

Geez Bon,
I'm worn out...I believed you and I went to each of the destinations to which you sent me...until I got to 19th and Grove...where I was able to score a "hot" wii system and on my way into the car it was stolen, right outta my arms!!!  ;)

~LL~

'Rita:  I am so friggin embarrassed... :-[  As "Scoon" says, "Reading is a skill".  I came across the WalMart ad again today and it actually said  '5 per store'.
WTF with the allotment per store s**t.
If ever another store has such a deal -- I'll camp out all night at it's door and score one for you...
Begging forgiveness,
LL
If you are not part of the solution -- you are part of the problem.

Bonster

Quote from: 'Rita on January 28, 2007, 06:56:38 PM
Geez Bon,
I'm worn out...I believed you and I went to each of the destinations to which you sent me...until I got to 19th and Grove...where I was able to score a "hot" wii system and on my way into the car it was stolen, right outta my arms!!!  ;)

I believe it...stolen by LL (who also bought the last one at Walmart yesterday at 02:43:37 PM)!!

Matryoshka

Quote from: Bonster on January 28, 2007, 11:26:30 PM
Quote from: 'Rita on January 28, 2007, 06:56:38 PM
Geez Bon,

I believe it...stolen by LL (who also bought the last one at Walmart yesterday at 02:43:37 PM)!!

There you go again Bon, starting those rumors -

Matryoshka

Quote from: LL-Schmidt on January 28, 2007, 07:48:32 PM
'Rita:  I am so friggin embarrassed... :-[  As "Scoon" says, "Reading is a skill".  I came across the WalMart ad again today and it actually said  '5 per store'.
WTF with the allotment per store s**t.
If ever another store has such a deal -- I'll camp out all night at it's door and score one for you...
Begging forgiveness,
LL

Aww  LL, don't sweat it -
I know, it really sux cuz it's like that all over the place...they only get a few in and they're sold out in a couple mins...makes you wanna choke Mr. Nintendo -