News:

Read  Berwyn Historical Society www.berwynhistoricalsociety.org

Main Menu

LOOKING TO DONATE

Started by Paul Fuentes, December 29, 2006, 12:52:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Fuentes

3 baby car seats.  2 are Eddie Bauer, one infant, one toddler.  The other is a toddler.  I am not asking for $$$.  The only thing I ask is for proof that you are employed,    Give me that and they are yours.

Nuff Said

Juliet

Paul I hope they go to a good family.  If no one contacts you, you can donate them to Concordia.  The toddler seats can be used for back up if parents forget to send a carseat when we go on a field trip.  The infant seats can be stored for either donation to Lutheran Child and Family Services or their rummage sale, which raises money for a different needy cause each time.
Train a child in the way that he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.   Proverbs 22:6

delbowz

Paul -
St. Leonards Church has a children's resale in the Spring and Fall.  You could donate the seats to the resale - the proceeds of which would then go to the Kindergarten at the school.  You can PM me for more info..

Denise
Life is too important to be taken seriously. - Oscar Wilde

scoon

The Committee to Find Paul a Nanny will be holding a bake sale, blind auction, and limbo contest at George's next Wed at 7am to raise funds for the First Annual Nanny Contest.  We'd love to have some additional items for the auction.

Paul Fuentes

Quote from: scoon on December 29, 2006, 11:47:49 AM

The Committee to Find Paul a Nanny will be holding a bake sale, blind auction, and limbo contest at George's next Wed at 7am to raise funds for the First Annual Nanny Contest.  We'd love to have some additional items for the auction.

Now this is an idea I can live with.  Just one thing Scoon.  As far as your wife heading the search committee..she's FIRED.  Nothing personal, just that I am headed in another "direction" as far as this quest is concerned.   In the same focus, I hereby veto George's as the ground upon which to select the 2007 Nanny of the Year. I have already witnessed a Limbo Contest at Tiger O'Stylie's and I can assure you, those that pass under the pole are much better at the Tiger's.  If you seek additional proof, I invited an exhaiusted Panther (after a day of painting) to the Tiger and he ackowledged the same. 

So now that Mrs. Scoon is fired, that leaves me in quandry about who will fill the spot. 

General Manager in Search of a Free Agent

P-PANTHER a/k/a La Pantera

Whatever it is that Padrino just said, I second.
"I am interested in the PAST and do not really understand the obsession around here about burying it."-Crunchie.

"La Pantera..He's one of the few people on this board that CUTS THROUGH THE BSers on this board - myself included." -Ted

scoon

I'm not sure who put Mrs. Scoon on the committee...  but I'm all for her removal.  She was promising "favors" to other judges.  Particularly the one wearing chaps.  If there's one thing I believe in, it's fairness.

Bonster

Quote from: Paul Fuentes on December 29, 2006, 11:18:48 PM
I hereby veto George's as the ground upon which to select the 2007 Nanny of the Year.  I have already witnessed a Limbo Contest at Tiger O'Stylie's and I can assure you, those that pass under the pole are much better at the Tiger's.  If you seek additional proof, I invited an exhaiusted Panther (after a day of painting) to the Tiger and he ackowledged the same. 
...unless you're there to see Iron Horse (Motorhead tribute).  Then it's worse than Geo's...like an 80's sausagefest.

I dabble in "fantasy nanny" leagues, myself.....my suggestion:  continue your venture into Bosnians ;)
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

mrs. scoon

Thanks Paul.  Is it my fault that there haven't been any good candiates?  The well is dry, we need to refill it with some Lincoln Park Tricky types. 

Maybe Cozy can head it up, she is in the city quite often...

Oh and don't forget, graduation is coming up in a few months - I am sure there will be some new prospects.
You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't.  - Eleanor Roosevelt

OakParkSpartan

Cozy as Padrino's new  nanny?
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -- Plato

mrs. scoon

You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't.  - Eleanor Roosevelt

Paul Fuentes

Quote from: mrs. scoon on January 04, 2007, 03:29:16 PM
Quote from: OakParkSpartan on January 02, 2007, 12:19:01 AM
Cozy as Padrino's new  nanny?

I don't believe she applied...

She doesn't need to.  You overlook the fact that I am quite "political", so patronage is not beneath me.  The nanny decision os SOLEY mine and not subject to board, electoral, or legislative scrutiny.   

Dictator