News:

Berwyn Cares!
Information about Berwyn Schools. www.berwyncares.org

Main Menu

CACSUSTFFDA

Started by Beans, February 19, 2008, 09:10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beans

i saw this and thought it'd be cool to do here.

Here's how it works. I post five musical artists, and you come up with a coherent sentence that uses one song title from each artist. It's commonly known as CACSUSTFFDA - Create A Coherent Sentence Using Song Titles From Five Different Artists game.

The song titles must be in one sentence. You can use as many other words as you need, but not within a song title. The best entries are those make sense, and that use well-known songs rather than obscure songs.

The artists are:

* The Beatles
    * Johnny Cash
    * James Brown
    * Bob Marley
    * Eric Clapton

example: ELANOR RIGBY told her son A BOY NAMED SUE to GET UP OFFA THAT THING its AFTER MIDNGINT so GET UP STAND UP its time to go!

java

HELP!, I fell into a burnin RING OF FIRE and I have HOT PANTS and I'm BURNIN (AND LOOTIN) and I CAN'T STAND IT!!
The City of Homers

Bonster

Let's COME TOGETHER because PAPA'S GOT A BRAND NEW BAG of COCAINE, my ONE LOVE for which I WALK THE LINE deliberately.
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

Beans

ok, try this:

*Pink Floyd
*Cameo
*Earth, Wind & Fire
*The Ramones
*Tammy Wynette

scungili

Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving With a Pict said you were talking out the side of your neck when you called your husband your shining star after he exclaimed we're a happy family while all that time you just wanted a D-I-V-O-R-C-E.