News:

Welcome to the new Berwyn Community Forum!   Enjoy your stay! 

Main Menu

Feldco Windows

Started by Boris, November 16, 2005, 11:56:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rbain

Quote from: n01_important on May 09, 2009, 01:20:37 PM
boku = a lot.

term i picked up from my oriental college friends.  usually used to say "it costs a lot of money" as in "boku bucks".  couldn't tell you the origin or the language.

Dude. It's beaucoup. I was poking you about it. Naz corrected you. It's from the French.

[
Quoteb]beau·coup[/b]  (bk, b-, b-k) also boo·coo or boo·koo (b-) Chiefly Southern U.S.
adj.
Many; much: beaucoup money.
n. pl. beau·coups also beau·coos or boo·koos
An abundance; a lot.
adv.
In abundance; galore: I like that beaucoup.

Also, went is not a contraction, and thus needs no apostrophe. (Unless you're saying "we not" which could be contracted into wen't, but if you're saying "we not" I'm guessing proper punctuation is asking a bit much...)

I wouldn't bring it up, but you DO seem to think quite highly of your own intellectual prowess, and I'd hate to see you embarrass yourself.

-Rob
"Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake."

n01_important

Quote from: rbain on May 09, 2009, 10:28:19 PM
boku = a lot.

term i picked up from my oriental college friends.  usually used to say "it costs a lot of money" as in "boku bucks".  couldn't tell you the origin or the language.

Dude. It's beaucoup. I was poking you about it. Naz corrected you. It's from the French.

[
Quoteb]beau·coup[/b]  (bk, b-, b-k) also boo·coo or boo·koo (b-) Chiefly Southern U.S.
adj.
An abundance; a lot.
adv.

Also, went is not a contraction, and thus needs no apostrophe. (Unless you're saying "we not" which could be contracted into wen't, but if you're saying "we not" I'm guessing proper punctuation is asking a bit much...)

I wouldn't bring it up, but you DO seem to think quite highly of your own intellectual prowess, and I'd hate to see you embarrass yourself.

-Rob

You must be right, the oriental languages don't count.  So it must be French.  I'll make sure to correct my oriental friends. 

BTW, did it ever occur to you that several languages might just have similar pronunciations yet different spelling. 

It is interesting that you think I have any regard my intellect.  I never claimed to be anything other than ghetto trash.  Nothing more than a product of your zeitgeist.

no1
Stupid fuck

Jo

Quote from: n01_important on May 09, 2009, 10:40:00 PM
Quote from: rbain on May 09, 2009, 10:28:19 PM
boku = a lot.

[
adj.
An abundance; a lot.
adv.

-Rob

You must be right, the oriental languages don't count.  So it must be French.  I'll make sure to correct my oriental friends. 

BTW, did it ever occur to you that several languages might just have similar pronunciations yet different spelling. 

It is interesting that you think I have any regard my intellect.  I never claimed to be anything other than ghetto trash.  Nothing more than a product of your zeitgeist.

no1

It really has nothing to do with oriental languages not "counting". It IS of French origin. It's pretty straightforward.

rbain

It would be good if you repeatedly called them "oriental" too. I understand they love that.
"Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake."

n01_important

As much as I love being called "Mexican" which may Asian friends always call me to piss me off... my friends and I are silly like that.

It seems somehow I must have peed on your Cheerios.  So let me end this right now.

You are right, brilliant and a cultural and intellectual genius.  I am wrong, pond scum, nail fungus, cuckaracha droppings, Latin ghetto trash and cultural and intellectually challenged.

No 1 important.
Stupid fuck

rbain

You don't seem to understand. When you call the rest of the forum members, and the rest of the nation, idiots and "sheeple" at every opportunity you'd better show us just how much smarter you really are; because that's what you're really doing. When you say "everyone else is an idiot" you're really saying "I am SO much smarter than you people". And it seems that, just as the possession of a Corvette usually coincides with a smaller than average penis, regularly calling everyone an idiot is usually a compensation device.
Most people overlook it the first few times (recognizing it as a compensation device...) but you just keep doing it, and it has gotten under my skin.

I'll stop after this, though, as it seems to just feed into your persecution complex.

-Rob

PS I'll bet your "oriental" friends already know that beaucoup is French.

n01_important

I beat on the sheeples because of their inability to make rational decisions that affects my life.  Either through higher taxes, higher insurance, higher everything.

What I'm not sure about is this caused by obfuscation from government, media, business & other institution.  Or, are people in capable of critical thought.   

That question has led me to this forum.

You must be the protector of the sheeples, a modern day sheeple-herder.

I'm off the join the self-flagellation to continue to feed persecution complex.
Stupid fuck

buzz

Quote from: rbain on May 10, 2009, 06:40:27 PM
just as the possession of a Corvette usually coincides with a smaller than average penis
-Rob
This is un-American.........
What about all those damn pasta rockets ???  HUH ???
Why not defame them ???
Why won't anyone believe it's not butter ?

rbain

Looks like we found our Corvette owner...

;D

Seriously, though, do I have to list everything? Of course they are compensatory. Although Ferrari at least has an F1 racing pedigree and technical superiority. And unlike an American car, it can actually go around corners...

-Rob

Hogzilla

Tomorrow our new windows will be in stalled by Air-tite. Less than a month from ordering. I'll post back how install goes. So far I have been impressed with the communication with them.
"Oh, yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom. But they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em."