News:

Berwyn Cares!
Information about Berwyn Schools. www.berwyncares.org

Main Menu

A walk down Cermak Rd

Started by pkd50, November 18, 2011, 09:03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crunchie

Myberwyn would have been better than whyberwyn, IMO. Whyberwyn sounds like a question, not a statement.

Noble Falcon

WOW this threads really brings back memories. I remember Ray since back in the early 80's. Western Springs part Casey;s and Kirschbaums are the best. Someone was looking for a drink  in Western Springs stop at the N/W corner called 800 West not bad. I sure do remember when a walk down Cermak was fun and you could find almost anything. I am glad John the newspaper guys has stayed in business at Cermak and East. I remember John when he was at Cermak and Austin along the old Walgreen's. offtopic

berwyn senator

What's interesting about Ray he has out lived the many acquaintances he has roamed with throughout the years.Most times he is alone always walking.One year he had the luxury of a bicycle which was stolen,back to walking. From what I remember he has been on the streets since the 60's how he survivors is anyones guess.Ray is not stupid and probably could have made something out of himself but choose not to.Maybe its the alcohol?