News:

Updated 5/20/05 - "All Sites Berwyn" listing -- http://www.berwyntalk.com/smf/index.php?topic=30.0

Main Menu

Air conditioning repair

Started by shellyG, July 15, 2010, 08:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shellyG

Any suggestions for a reliable air guy to come and look at my air conditioner?

Thanks in advance

OakParkSpartan

PM maire here.

Ask him if you really can carry your AC unit into his store ;-)
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -- Plato

dukesdad

Corrigan Heating and Air Conditioning
7214 S Western Ave
Chicago, IL  60636
(773) 436-0300

Very good, responsive and reasonable.

The Jackal

OPS,

I think Marty's screen name is maraire. I don't know about carrying your AC unit (or furnace) into his shop, but I DO know that his company is VERY reliable, reasonable, professional, and does good work. From personal experience.

Terri

We've used Ascot Systems with great success for years.

Ascot Systems 6507 Stanley, phone 222-3000

OakParkSpartan

Quote from: The Jackal on July 16, 2010, 08:57:23 AM
OPS,

I think Marty's screen name is maraire. I don't know about carrying your AC unit (or furnace) into his shop, but I DO know that his company is VERY reliable, reasonable, professional, and does good work. From personal experience.

Sorry, yes I had the wrong name. 

He posted something the other day that is under his name in the "Best of" section...hence my comment about carrying it in.  It was a joke.
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -- Plato

The Jackal

OPS,

Yes, I know about the comment in the Best of section. That's why I mentioned the furnace as well.

Terri,

Ascot is also very good. Friends have used them and were completely satisfied.

buzz

Quote from: The Jackal on July 16, 2010, 09:59:41 AM
Yes, I know about the comment in the Best of section. That's why I mentioned the furnace as well.
So, this Fall I can carry my furnace in ?
Thanks Jackal.....
Why won't anyone believe it's not butter ?

PamF

I've used Standard Heating & Cooling for the past 20 years.  I have no complaints (rare for me).  They always come at the scheduled time and if you get their 5 year service agreement, they will be out that day for sure (if you ever have a problem); plus you get a discount on all services and equipment.   One time when my air clonked out on a super hot day, the guy came out during a thunderstorm and fixed it for me.  I stood over him with a golf umbrella (I know, not very smart but it was freakin' hot in the house).

They've serviced and replaced both my air conditioner and furnace.  They've also installed my hot water heater.

Their service people have been courteous and professional.

708-387-7700

MRS. NORTHSIDER

Quote from: Terri on July 16, 2010, 09:02:06 AM
We've used Ascot Systems with great success for years.

Ascot Systems 6507 Stanley, phone 222-3000

We've used Ascot and been extremely pleased, both with their expertise and fair pricing.  We would certainly recommend them.