News:

Updated 5/20/05 - "All Sites Berwyn" listing -- http://www.berwyntalk.com/smf/index.php?topic=30.0

Main Menu

Cigars and Stripes?

Started by watcher, April 27, 2015, 07:34:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markberwyn

And to think that he never apologized for calling a female critic a prostitute, nor condemned a longtime performer for his neo-Nazi bloviations. Enjoy the wings!
"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

markberwyn

Why do you think Ronnie Lottz hasn't posted about the end of Michael McArthur's relationship with Cigars & Stripes on the C&S Facebook page?
"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

berwyn senator

Maybe all the mirror b.s.is winding down.Was the mirror something from the previous owner,or put there by Ronnie?How come it took so long to noticed,and became and issue?

berwyn senator

If it was not for the mirror there would nothing else on BTF!!!!!!!!

The Jackal

My question is, since Ronnie appears to be on this thread, why doesn't Mark ask him whatever questions he has and/or direct any of his remaining pent up venom towards Mr. Lottz?

markberwyn

Everything out of Ronnie Lottz's mouth in the past month  has been a slur or a sales pitch. And since he misled at least one reporter and patron about taking the mirror down, no answer he'd give would be trustworthy anyhow.

The Jackal

Well then, if you don't trust any of his answers at least you can give him a verbal tongue lashing, no?

markberwyn

Dude hasn't expressed any interest in my opinions so far; I wouldn't expect him to start now.

The Jackal

Probably too busy selling hot wings during the Hawks game.

Check back tomorrow.

The Jackal

Well, I fully expect Mr. Lottz to start answering some of mark's hard hitting questions.

Nonetheless, what I don't understand is if Mark doesn't expect Ronnie to answer questions about his own behavior, then why/how could he expect everyone else on BTF to answer questions about the behavior of another (Lottz)?

markberwyn

All I want to know is why the Cigars & Stripes homepage is still promoting appearances by Iron Balls McArthur.

The Jackal

Jeez, and all this time I thought you were pissed at Berwyn PD, Berwyn City Council, Berwyn Old Timers, and anything and everything Berwyn?

markberwyn

Homepage now wiped of all references to Iron Balls McArthur. Why was the place so quick to act when it was pointed out that a white supremacist was a regular performer there, but digs in its heels when it's pointed out that it has an undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom? What's the difference?

The Jackal

Ronnie Lottz

The political, sexual, or religious views of any outside, hired part-time entertainer and or patron posts to their personal social media outlets does not represent the views of Cigars & Stripes or Mr.Ronnie Lottz in anyway shape or form whatsoever.

Thank you for your concern

S. Goldberg & Assoc.
B.Hiatt

720 LCS 135/

5/31/15

The Jackal

And there's your answer...

At least partially

markberwyn

Christ. Some handwaving about sympathizing with women, a hollow claim that he'll take down the mirror, then more spleen-venting about the woman who shot the video. At least he didn't call her a bitch or liken her to a prostitute this time.

markberwyn

What would have been so hard about shooting this video with the mirror taken down? How would that have changed the message Ronnie Lottz wants to deliver?

markberwyn