District 201 Board Meeting - December 9, 2009

Started by Ted, December 12, 2009, 07:33:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ted

This is a summary of the District 201 board meeting that occurred on December 9, 2009. The meeting started very late (at 8:20 PM) and did not end until 9:30 PM. Board members Joseph Keating and Derek Dominick were absent.

1. Mr Perfect (again) - The board again honored Anthony Bruno, who scored a perfect 36 on his ACT. He was identified as a "commended student" by the National Merit Scholarhsip Foundation. He is in the top 5% of 1.5 million students nationwide. He has applied to Northwestern, University of Illinois and MIT.

2. Pig in the python - It was stated during several presentations tonight that District 201 expects enrollment to increase by 800 students over the next few years, resulting in the need to hire 40 to 45 new teachers. According to a financial consultant who made a presentation to the board, those additional 800 students per year will result in an annual additional cost to the district of $6 million to $7 million dollars per year.

3. Property taxes down - It was stated in the board meeting that, because of the decrease in EAV next year and because the consumer price index (which the tax cap is based on) was only 0.1% last year, the property tax revenue that the district will get next year will be down by 10%. The board approved an increase in the tax levy of 4.9% for next year, resulting in property tax revenue of $32.1 million dollars.

4. Finances -  The district's reserves are down to only $24 million because they had to pay out $9 million dollars in bond debt on December 1 but had not received enough money from the fall property taxes to pay the bonds (Cook County was late in collecting property taxes). The distrct "borrowed" money from the working cash reserves to pay off the bond payment. The operating funds are at $28 million. Revenue as of 11/30 was $23.4 million (28% of budget) and expenses were $29 million (32% of budget). Last year by 11/30, revenue was 38% of budget and expenses 32% of budget. The decrease in revenue is due to the late receipt of property taxes this year.

5. Financial outlook - A financial consultant recently hired by the district gave a presentation to the district about her opinions on the financial projections of the district. She stated that she believed the district would be on the state's financial watch list in 2011 and the district would run out of money in 2014. She used a financial planning tool that the district recently purchased from this woman's company. The tool takes into consideration past budgets, enrollment projections from the feeder school districts, expected yearly salary increases (2.5% per year), health benefit increases (6% per year) and property tax and state aid expectations. She stated that property taxes would decrease next year and she expected the state aid per pupil to flatline or decrease (although she thought total state aid would increase because of the enrollment increase). She did not expect the state's foundation level to increase.  She stated that 77% of the district's expenses were personnel related (salary, benefits and pension payments).

Board President Jeff Pesek asked her what could be done to get to a balanced budget. She hedged in her response, basically saying the tool could be used for what-if analysis but that it was up to the school board to make decisions.  Pesek asked the other board members if they had any comments or questions. No other board member asked any questions or made any comments.

6. School Improvement Plan - The board approved the school improvement plan to be submitted to the state.  The plan includes:

a. Eliminating remedial math and reading courses
 b. Eliminating the Prairie State tracks and having only two tracks - honors and core
 c. Doubling the amount of time that students are in math courses. Students will now take two periods per day of math.
 d. Create math labs and portable reading labs
 e. Create consistent common assessments for a course across teachers
 f.  Literacy coaches and enhancing literacy programs
 g. Have students take practice ACT tests
 h. Targeted assistance for students who are failing and "pull out' students who are at risk
 i.  Supplemental education programs (required by NCLB when a district is in its 6th straight year of academic failure)

7. District Technology Plan - Anthony Grazzini gave a presentation on the technology plan. A needs assessment was conducted and teachers, administrators and community members were surveyed. The general survey results were that technology is not being used "adequately". Mr. Grazzini stated that the district is "software rich and hardware poor". He stated that "the tools are available." He believes that more training of teachers is required and that more community input is required, including a pop up on the Skwyard site that parents log into to get grades. He stated that he received only 2 survey results from community members. He stated that he had looked at the technology used in Cicero Elementary District 99 and South Berwyn District 100. He stated that having a Technology Plan will allow the district to get more grants. He stated that the goals of the Technology Plan would be to use technology to focus on student accountability; increase math scores and AYP (Annual Yearly Progress); use intelligent software to improve student learning.  I wasn't quite sure whether this presentation to the board was asking permission to create a technology plan or whether it was a presentation of the plan itself for the board to approve.

8. Personnel - The most interesting personnel decisions were the approval of hiring Robert Bembenek as a part time custodian (pending background check) and the fact that Larry Dominick's son, Brian Dominick, will now be the Assistant Foreman at Morton East.  Robert Bembenek is the name of a person who submitted petitions to challenge Anthony Castrogiovanni in the Berwyn Republican Committeeman's race.  There were also two people fired, effective December 9.

9. Contracts - Approval of contracts for elevator maintenance (switched companies which reduced costs from $1242 per month to $990 per month), graduation photos (Gradtrak is the company, contract amount not stated publicly), Life Safety survey (FGM Architects for $45K); District Capacity Study (FGM Architects,, no amount stated publicly).

10. Other news - Dissolution of the old education township (Distrct 39) has been completed and money disputes have been settled; H1N1 vaccines; approval of internet safety policy; proposal to waive driver's education fees (special public meeting called for January 5 for that topic); hiring of new truancy officer (92 investigations conducted so far); looking at Berwyn grants group and Gates foundation to get grants from private foundations; DIstrict 201 is on the state list of possible construction grants; visit from anti-cruelty society at the alternative school; Operation Cookie Drop for overseas military personnel performed at the Freshman Center.

11. Usual business - Approval of the minutes; approval of payroll and payables; expulsions (4 expulsions, all permanent); approval of personnel hirings, firings, resignations and retirements; approval of student and teacher travel (Varsity Club goes to Alpine Valley; Speech Team goes to TBA for competition; Boys Cross Country goes to Peoria for a competition); approval of facility requests(H&R Block; The Children's Center; Association of Latin American Professionals; Havlicek Elementary; North Berwyn Park District; Back of the yards Neighborhood Council); approval of designated person to prepare the 2010/2011 budget; approval of who works over spring break.

12. No news - Nothing was stated about the superintendent search. Nothing was stated about Jeff Pesek's request in September that each department submit budget cuts of 10% and 20% (nothing was stated about this request in November either).

The next regular board meeting will be on January 13, 2010 at the Freshman Center. There will be a special public hearing on January 5 in the Morton East superintendent's office on a proposal to waive driver's education fees.

Ted

Just some additional comments about the financial projection presentation. Some things that struck me during the presentation were:

a. Why did she use past budgets rather than past actuals?  For the past 4 years, the actual deficit has been significantly lower than the projected deficit in the budget.

b. Did she take out the one time costs for building the Freshman Center and the Alternative School, which are buried in past operations budgets.  These are not ongoing costs.

c. Did she realize that the district did not put $2.2 million dollars in stimulus revenue in the budget, even though they were expecting it and had put the associated expected expenses on the books?

d. Did she realize that the 2008 enrollment at Morton West was an anomoly (a significant dip) compared to 2007 and 2009 and how did that affect her enrollment projections?

e. Most importantly, why is Jeff Pesek the only board member who had questions, made comments or expressed concern?

When Pesek asked her the question about getting to a balanced budget, the look on this woman's face was priceless. She had this look of a deer in the headlights, basically saying - "Dude. Don't you get it. You're going to run out of money in 5 years. You're screwed."

f. Why does Jeff Pesek keep talking about new construction and this Taj Mahal vision of building a new Morton East.  Where the heck is the district going to get $130 million dollars to build a new Morton East?

mustang54

Quote from: Ted on December 12, 2009, 07:39:21 AM

f. Why does Jeff Pesek keep talking about new construction and this Taj Mahal vision of building a new Morton East.  Where the heck is the district going to get $130 million dollars to build a new Morton East?

The answer to your sarcastic Taj Mahal question was actually given during the meeting. Pesek asked Dr. Kusniewski if the paperwork for stimulus money for a new East building and a freshman center at West had been done. There is stimulus money available for new buildings. I would think with having a school over 100 years old that needs millions in repairs just might qualify. So don't mislead folks here Ted.
  Now I have a question. Months and months ago people complained that all the board meetings were held at East. The board then changed the policy and they now have been rotating the meetings from building to building. Where are all the whiners who complained. They still don't attend. Then again they are probably still looking for something else to whine about. This meeting showed just how bad things are at Morton. Hearing it from an outsider made it hit home big time. It bothered me big time and Ted I think I could see in your face you felt the same way I did.
   In response Ted to this comment:
  "When Pesek asked her the question about getting to a balanced budget, the look on this woman's face was priceless. She had this look of a deer in the headlights, basically saying - "Dude. Don't you get it. You're going to run out of money in 5 years. You're screwed." Ted you should have seen your face! LOL. It was like WTF you talkin bout Willis!
   The presentation did show one thing that all should have seen and heard. Like Mark Titzer stated a few years ago, with over 70% of the budget in salaries,benefits,and pensions, there isn't much to cut. Out of all the budget only about 17% of it could actually be considered discretionary spending by this or any other board. So if all the departments make 20% cuts as Pesek asked for it won't amount to shit. In fact if you went and cut all athletics,theatre,music,and extracurricular activities all you would be doing is screwing the students and prolonging the eventual disaster by maybe a year.
  This board has to sit down with some members of the school and the community to form a way out of all this. A plan must be formed to turn this district around NOW. If any of you think there is a top flight superintendent out there willing to come to Morton you are a fool. This board must form a plan to do what needs to be done to improve Morton and then grow some balls and take it to the town leaders like Dominick and Lovero and show them what is needed,why its needed , and what it will do for the community and the students in it. Springfield and Washington will NEVER help us. It is up to ourselves to fix this.
  The finger pointing, name calling and Cicero vs Berwyn crap must stop NOW. Too much rides on this district for everyone. The time for results has come. Produce or get the fuck out. Morton students have been getting the short end of the stick for far too long. If taxes can be raised for city workers they should be raised for our kids. I'll take school books over a freakin nother janitor any day.

n01_important

I'll avoid commenting on the education piece of this because I'm just not knowledgeable in it... allow me to comment on the finances.

Quote from: Ted on December 12, 2009, 07:33:01 AM

3. Property taxes down

4. Finances

5. Financial outlook

First, I have a question... who in the district is paid to be the finance manager?  If the district only has a bookkeeper then they should consider hiring a competent finance manager to do the stuff that the consultant did.  If they already have a finance manager... replace them, the current manager is incompetent.

Second, how much was the consultant paid + how much did the tool cost? 

I only ask because we came across one organization that only had a part time bookkeeper.  This was not enough to run financial/budget projections... not surprisingly the organization was not only in the red BUT didn't even know it.  They thought they only needed new software, but they didn't have the expertise to feed the data in nor understand how to extract the data so it can be become useful information. 

This was our plan to fix things.  We kept the part-time bookkeeper and added a part time finance manager (later turned full time when funds permitted)... then we looked within the community for finance managers to volunteer time to audit the financial controls.  They helped the finance manager select the right software and lay out the financial reporting for the board to review to keep the organization running smooth (from a financial standpoint).

This finance manager will do what the consultant did... but here is why you need a person in your organization with those skills... in a few months the assumptions put in the "software" will no longer be valid.  Someone needs to constantly update the financial tool.  Budgets & assumptions need to be constantly reviewed.

Why can't a group of finance managers from all suburbs join forces to help each other in making the right call on certain key assumptions?  Some of these assumptions MAKE A WORLD of a difference in the output.

So back to the original questions... does the district have such a person?  If they don't, they need to hire someone.  If they already do... they need to replace them.

Stupid fuck

mustang54

No1 you bring up some interesting points and let me give you my personal take on why I think they brought this firm in. I think what they showed was shown to us a few years back when the referendum issue came up by Nowakowski. Similar numbers using pie charts and graphs but now time has passed and the situation has not improved but has more urgency to finding a solution because time is running out. I think they brought an outside firm in to do it for those who never have and never will trust what they were being shown by the district. They felt coming from an outisde firm the findings might be more believeable to the doubters.
 To me what made it really more credable was that the woman doing the presentation was new to the firm. She was I believe the business manager or financial officer for the Naperville School District before joining this firm.
She understands school finances. She had her back to the crowd but you could tell by her body english and tone of voice it was a doom and gloom scenario she was showing. What it boiled down to is rising costs and enrollments without an infusion of new funds will financially destroy this district in a few years. Believe it or not. They can cut discretionary spending all they want but the end result although delayed will be the same. And in the meantime the students get cheated even more. Its a very sad scenario.

Big AL77

Ted,

From what you and Mustang have said things must be bleak.  Mustang,  I like what you have to say about intergovernmental cooperation...maybe we can get a referendum.  Its a shame that all of these changes were not started sooner.  

I talked to Shelly's sister recently, (she is a teacher at Morton West), and she had many encouraging things to say, but it sounds like all this work being done by so many people under the leadership of the Board of Education (even with Mrs. Kelly on it) may be a case of little to late.

At any rate...

I hope you all enjoyed the DCOB Christmas Party last night as much as I did.  It is nice to see Berwynites beginning to get along again.  

AL

mustang54

Quote from: bigal77 on December 12, 2009, 02:31:52 PM
Ted,

From what you and Mustang have said things must be bleak.  Mustang,  I like what you have to say about intergovernmental cooperation...maybe we can get a referendum.  Its a shame that all of these changes were not started sooner.  

I talked to Shelly's sister recently, (she is a teacher at Morton West), and she had many encouraging things to say, but it sounds like all this work being done by so many people under the leadership of the Board of Education (even with Mrs. Kelly on it) may be a case of little to late.

At any rate...

I hope you all enjoyed the DCOB Christmas Party last night as much as I did.  It is nice to see Berwynites beginning to get along again.  

AL

When it comes to the community and especially the kids in it its NEVER too late. There are alot of people in this community who can be reached out to for help, and it MUST be done. No time for political bullshit or bickering. As I stated many many times on this board its harder in education than the private sector because its hard to make drastic changes in the middle of the school year. Getting rid of Prairie state is a plus. All it did was prepare students to perform poorly on mandated tests. The double math and reading classes is a HUGE and much needed change of direction.
  There are more wonderful people at 201 and in this community than people would ever think. Its time to tap the resources with ONE common goal in mind and fix this broken district. Fancy buildings and cash do not determine success or failure of anything, people do.

Bonster

I hope you all enjoyed the DCOB Christmas Party last night as much as I did. 

Did you get drunk?
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

Ted

Quote from: mustang54 on December 12, 2009, 12:41:59 PM
 ...  The answer to your sarcastic Taj Mahal question was actually given during the meeting. Pesek asked Dr. Kusniewski if the paperwork for stimulus money for a new East building and a freshman center at West had been done. There is stimulus money available for new buildings. I would think with having a school over 100 years old that needs millions in repairs just might qualify. So don't mislead folks here Ted.

I am NOT misleading anyone.  The state pays for only 66%. The district has to pay for the other 33%.  Remember what happened with the Freshman Center?  

While the state may pay for $80 million for a new Morton East, the rest of the money, $50 million, would have to come from the district.  And, given that Berwyn, Stickney and Lyons pay 60% of the property taxes, that means taxpayers in Berwyn, Stickney and Lyons would be stuck with a $30 million dollar tax bill for a new Morton East.

That, to me, is a Taj Mahal vision.  So, my friend, don't YOU mislead people and think building a new $130 million dollar Morton East is going to be free.  That is dead wrong.  The district will still have to come with $45 million to $50 million dollars of its own money.

Do NOT forget what happened with the Cicero Freshman Center.  Cuneen lied to the public, saying the state was paying for it when in fact the taxpayers paid for 35% of it.  

So, Mustang54, don't YOU go misleading people into thinking building a new Morton East for $130 million dollars will be free. It won't. There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.

Ted

n01_important

Quote from: mustang54 on December 12, 2009, 02:40:27 PM
Ted,

At any rate...

AL

When it comes to the community and especially the kids in it its NEVER too late. There are alot of people in this community who can be reached out to for help, and it MUST be done. No time for political bullshit or bickering. As I stated many many times on this board its harder in education than the private sector because its hard to make drastic changes in the middle of the school year. Getting rid of Prairie state is a plus. All it did was prepare students to perform poorly on mandated tests. The double math and reading classes is a HUGE and much needed change of direction.
  There are more wonderful people at 201 and in this community than people would ever think. Its time to tap the resources with ONE common goal in mind and fix this broken district. Fancy buildings and cash do not determine success or failure of anything, people do.

You are right that there are a lot of people in the community who can be reached for help.  I bet you we have very successful financial, educational, governmental experts within our community who would love to assist PROVIDED that they can see how their skills will make a difference AND they don't feel cheated after it is all said in done.

A few notes on how to avoid these people from feeling they are being cheated... first, the board needs to ensure they are running a CLEAN and RESPECTABLE operation.  That means no patronage hiring, no no-bid contracts, inactive board.  If some professional donates hours of their time them on a project and the board does nothing with it... they won't do it again AND they will tell others not to waste their time.  If some donates hours of their time then see a no bid contract go out to some politically connected schmuck... they won't volunteer again.

This is the stuff the board (and it's leader) needs to foster.
Stupid fuck

mustang54

Quote from: Ted on December 12, 2009, 03:34:51 PM
 ...  The answer to your sarcastic Taj Mahal question was actually given during the meeting. Pesek asked Dr. Kusniewski if the paperwork for stimulus money for a new East building and a freshman center at West had been done. There is stimulus money available for new buildings. I would think with having a school over 100 years old that needs millions in repairs just might qualify. So don't mislead folks here Ted.

I am NOT misleading anyone.  The state pays for only 66%. The district has to pay for the other 33%.  Remember what happened with the Freshman Center?  

While the state may pay for $80 million for a new Morton East, the rest of the money, $50 million, would have to come from the district.  And, given that Berwyn, Stickney and Lyons pay 60% of the property taxes, that means taxpayers in Berwyn, Stickney and Lyons would be stuck with a $30 million dollar tax bill for a new Morton East.

That, to me, is a Taj Mahal vision.  So, my friend, don't YOU mislead people and think building a new $130 million dollar Morton East is going to be free.  That is dead wrong.  The district will still have to come with $45 million to $50 million dollars of its own money.

Do NOT forget what happened with the Cicero Freshman Center.  Cuneen lied to the public, saying the state was paying for it when in fact the taxpayers paid for 35% of it.  

So, Mustang54, don't YOU go misleading people into thinking building a new Morton East for $130 million dollars will be free. It won't. There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.

Ted

I'm not misleading anyone. I stated what was said about STIMULUS money being available. Now if your scenario is the way the new school would have to be built, forget it. With what we saw and heard the other night Morton will not even be able to keep open the old so they can forget about building a new. And yes there is such a thing as free lunch. But that is only for Wall Street not Main Street. Or corporate big shots not students.

Ted

"When Pesek asked her the question about getting to a balanced budget, the look on this woman's face was priceless. She had this look of a deer in the headlights, basically saying - "Dude. Don't you get it. You're going to run out of money in 5 years. You're screwed." Ted you should have seen your face! LOL. It was like WTF you talkin bout Willis!

The reason I had that look was I didn't believe the numbers at first (I had heard that song and dance before).  The last few years, the actual deficit has been in the $2.5 million to $3 million dollar range.  If the district was able to keep the deficit in that range, then there is no doomsday.

However, the big IF here is the enrollment projection. If indeed enrollment increases by 800 students in the next few years, then I can see running out of money by mid decade.

So, the enrollment projection really is the big IF in this equation.  IF enrollment reaches a steady state and the district keeps the deficit relatively low ($3 million), then it extends doomsday to a point to where more money can be borrowed.

However, if there is an enrollment increase of 800 students requiring $7 million dollars in cost per year, then 2014 is a reasonable estimate for when the district runs out of money.

Thus, the biggest question in my mind is this - How reliable are the enrollment projections?  Will we really have 800 more students in a few years than we have today?

Ted

mustang54

Ted if I remember correctly the woman stated that her information came from the surrounding feeder districts.
Thats what freaked me out. And if people from CPS with high school age kids keep moving into the district that number could even go higher.

Ted

I took out the presentation that Cunneen and Nowakowski gave in December, 2005 that was similar to the presentation from Wednesday night's board meeting.

In that presentation, they predicted that the district would run out of money in the 2009/2010 school year (this year!).   Yet, it is 2009/2010 and I expect the district will end the year with about $25 million to $30 million in the reserve fund.

Thus, my skepticism.  According to the people pushing the tax increase 4 years ago, we should have run out of money this year.  It turned out their estimate of a $10 million dollar per year deficit was way off base.

Here are the numbers they had in their presentation 4 years ago from December, 2005:

11/30/2005 reserve fund - $51.8 million
2005/2006 deficit - $10.5 million
2006/2007 deficit - $10.2 million
2007/2008 deficit - $10.3 million
2008/2009 deficit - $10.4 million
2009/2010 deficit - $10.4 million
6/30/2010 reserve fund - $0 dollars

And here are the actuals (doing this from memory, so I may be off):

2005/2006 deficit - $6.9 million (includes Freshman center and Alt school construction costs)
2006/2007 deficit- $5.8 million (includes Alt school construction costs)
2007/2008 deficit - $2.5 million
2008/2009 deficit - $2.8 million
6/30/2009 reserve fund - $33 million

Thus, my skeptism.  FYI, it was interesting to look back at the 2005 projections and see how wrong they were.

Ted

BRoWN

HONOR ROLL

• Morton West High School, first quarter

GOLD
SENIORS Mitzi Alvarez, Michael Balzano, Madeline Barney, Mary Blaha, Brianna Bower, Brittany Bower, Heather Browder, Anthony Bruno, Clare Bukowski, Luisa Burgos, Nicholas Campolattara, Anna Canaveral, Lourdes Cardenas, Ryan Cmunt, Michelle Covarrubias, Lucas Craig, Kristen Crawford, Mikki Crespo, Aaron Davis, Monicque Diaz, Estefania Erazo, Alejandro Fuentes, Jocelin Gamez, Ana Garcia, Leticia Garcia, Marisol Garcia, Steven Gomez, Paulina Gonzalez, Kyrsti Grzywa, Guadalupe Gutierrez, Jessica Gutierrez, Yvonne Guzman, Sara Hatton, Iseli Hernandez, Alexander Herrerias, Joseph Holubetz, David Hu, Julia Irmis, Eric Jacobo, Ana Jimenez, Emily Jungels, Hayley King Kenya Luciano-Molina, Kristopher Lyzbicki, Nataly Marquez, Victoria Mastej, Michael Mccarthy, Izis Mollinedo, Brenden Murray, Sebastian Negrete, Arzanah Opon, Cory Ostapczuk, Ralph Pagaduan, Alexis Palomar, Alejandro Pantoja, Feliciano Perez, Galarena Perez, Jorge Perez, Vicky Phan, Michelle Pila, Juan Pinon, Laura Pinzon, Celeste Quezada, Christy Rando, Christopher Rebolloso, Vincent Restivo, Jeanette Rodriguez, Leilani Romero, Deborah Rosa, Jennifer Ruiz, Lixvette Ruiz, Suzanne Salutric, Jazmin Sandoval, Nikita Shroff, Vanity Sotelo, Michael Tribble, Patrick Uphues, Susan Velazquez, Angie Verdial, Michael Waszkowski and Mia Young

JUNIORS Eiman Al-Ali, Melissa Arroyo, Aaron Avila, Samuel Balynas, Wendy Barron, Anya Beaumont, Sandra Bilo, Jessica Brown, Bianca Burlacu, Elesia Caldwell, Rose Capone, Yee-ting Cheuk, Kimberly Christensen, Margorie Clemente, Sarah Clinton, Kayla Covarrubias, Sergio Cruz, Catherine Cuevas, Isis De Jesus, Mariela Del Toro, Sandra Diaz, Deimante Dranseikaite, Jaimie Espana, Sarah Galanos, Angelica Garcia, Enrique Garibay, Solymar Gonzalez, Yesenia Granados-Rosales, Emily Gump, Eugenia Haddad, Vaneesha Hicks, Beatriz Jaimes, Kathryn Kadela, Christopher Krebs, Kenneth Kucinski, Daisy Lauriano, Stephanie Legare, Maricela Leon, Samantha Lewis, Angela Loconte, Jose Luciano, Mayra Malagon, Desiree Mancillas, Michelle Martinez, Barbara Mikrut, Amy Norman, Heather Novak, Johanny Nungaray, Lucy Pakhnyuk, Diana Pietrzyk, Samantha Pillot, Jazel Ramirez, Vanessa Rodriguez, Ana Ruiz, Gregorio Sanchez, Yessica Sanchez-Lugo, Maggie Sladek, Oscar Tapia, Paul Tellmann, Danielle Tombolato, Ydelise Valencia, Bernice Vargas, Justin Wych and Andrew Zalazinski

SOPHOMORES Deana Canaveral, Stephanie Clinton, Carolyn Colbert, Alexandro Colon, Melissa Dehoyos, Jody Driscoll, Casey Erwin, Alexandro Estrada, Iris Figueroa, Jalissa Gomez, Dahlia Gonzalez, Monica Gonzalez, Isabel Guzman-Hernandez, Jesus Hernandez, Claudia Herrera, Minh Ho, Sunniva Holmlund, Marta Jozefczyk, Joseph Kadela, Corina Kane, Shivam Kapadia, Noura Keshta, Samantha Lamas, Korynna Lopez, Alejandro Mariscal, Maria Marquez, Edwin Marrero, Sandy Marroquin, Nancy Martinez, Viridiana Medina, Agnieszka Mikrut, Darion Negron, Rebecca Novak, London Rideaux, Erick Rodriguez, Lenin Sandoval, Sofia Sandoval, Viviana Siavichay, Stefani Suarez, Nhi Tran, Daniel Uphues, Irene Villalobos and Fabian Villanueva

FRESHMEN Paulina Aguirre, Michael Ahrens, Amanda Alejandre, Melissa Bahena, Zacker Barakat, Ylse Bear, Shannon Bell, Dominic Bruno, Lindsey Bryant, Michelle Callegari, Cecelia Cancellare, Marisa Caraballo, Christian Carreon, Michael Caryl, Marcelo Castillo, Andy Castillo-Luna, Jeffrey Christensen, Jasmine Colon, Megan Como, Alicia Crowley, Natalie Davids, Maura Deltoro, Moises Dominguez, Sierra Downey, Mirjana Erak, Pablo Escarcega, Miguel Estrada, Christina Fernandez, Steven Fisher, Maria Gamino, Rubi Garcia-Carlos, Estephania Garcia-Diaz, Angel Gonzalez, Elizabeth Gonzalez, Juan Gonzalez, Lizette Gonzalez, Megan Gorski, Alex Guerrero, Jasmine Guerrero, Nicholas Gutierrez, Sonya Guzman, Iridian Hernandez, Jose Hernandez, Anthony Hinrichsen, William Johnson, Shannon Jordan, Maria Jozefczyk, America Juarez, Carmen Jurado, Gabrielle King, Kayla King, Veronika Kneblova, Mark Knight, Amanda Kubicki, Marleny Landa, Danielle Lewis, Lorena Loera, Azalea Lopez, Jesenia Maldonado, Sundas Malik, Megan Martin, Carolina Mayorga, Dania Melendez, David Mendoza, Nikolas Meraz, Carlos Moreno, Ausaf Muhammad, Matthew Nafziger, Sany Nguyen, Enrique Nuno, Catherine Ocampo, Adrian Ortega-Gutierrez, Filiberto Patino, Johnny Patino, Antonio Patlan, Margarita Pena, Ivan Perez, Jazmin Perez, Waller Perez, Mary Restivo, Lizette Reyes, Brittany Rice, Sierra Rideaux, Maria Rivera, Adriana Rocha, Destiny Rodriguez, Juan Rodriguez, Stephanie Sanchez, Macy Sego, Bayhas Shoubaki, Anthony Siller, Tenessa Tangney, Jovania Terrazas, Claudia Torres, Scott Triner, Dyanna Uribe, Ana Velazquez, Neriangela Velez, Christina Villagomez, Silvia Villanueva, Edward Vizcaino, Cassandra Voorhees, Reno Waswil, Allison Zajac, Denisse Zermeno-Gutierrez and Erika Zuniga

SILVER
SENIORS Jose Acevedo, Ricardo Acosta, Patsy Aguilar, Elianny Alcantara, Cesar Alejos, Alejandra Almaraz, Daniel Alonzo, Melanie Alvarado, Margarita Andrade, Alejandra Anguiano, Ashley Antos, Manuel Aranda, Keyla Arcos, Uriel Argueta, Ricardo Arias, Diana Armenta, Maryceli Arredondo, Nancy Avila, Miguel Barriga, Hector Bautista, Jose Becerra, Annmarie Bedolla, Carmina Bernardino, Angela Bierhaus, Aheresa Britt, Erin Brockman, Christopher Buttacavoli, Daniel Callegari, Raul Camacho, Raphael Canales, Jesus Caro, Marisela Carranza, Nereo Carvajal, Laura Casas, Iliana Castaneda, Soledad Castellanos, Lissette Castillo, Carlos Centeno, Gary Cervenka, Elaine Cesar, Gabriel Chaidez, Juan Chavez, Maria Chavez, Sylvia Cheney, Michael Ciesla, Christian Cintron, Michael Cintron, Cassandra Cisneros, Adam Congelosi, Roger Connelly, Jamie Conroyd, Sergio Corral, Veronica Corral, Kayla Crawford, Jasmine Crespo, Alexander Cruz, Karina Cruz, Tracy Cuellar, Nabor Cuevas, Katlynn Cumpek, Adrian Damian, Michael Daniel, Jazmine Davis, Orlando De La Rosa, Tameka Dew, Angelo Diaz, Osmara Dominguez, Angel Estrada, Thomas Eukovich, Juan Favela, Dmonti Fedele, Benjamin Fernandez, Arturo Fierro, Karen Forshall, Andrea Franco, Nicole Freer, Stephanie Gallardo, Elizabeth Galvan, Peter Gamez, Arie Garcia, Brayan Garcia, Brenda Garcia, Daniel Garcia, Elizabeth Garcia, Jessica Garcia, Amanda Gardner, Bianca Godinez, Noel Gomez, David Gonzalez, Juan Guerrero, Rafael Gutierrez, Carlos Gutierrez-Rojas, Andrew Guzman, Anthony Guzman, Hugo Guzman, Jacqueline Guzman, Krystal Hammond, Kristopher Hanus, Casey Harris, Anton Harrison, Erica Hernandez, Frank Hernandez, Jose Hernandez, Nicholas Hernandez, Oscar Hernandez, Shelby Hernandez, Yessica Hernandez, Robert Hinrichsen, Lizette Hurtado, Dusanka Ivankovic, Justin Jarosz, Eric Jimenez, Taryn Julius, Ronald Justin, Eugene Kalsted, Ahmed Keshta, David Kreutz, Stephanie Lamas, Luis Lara, Nicole Lascola, Samantha Laurent, Daniel Law, Kenia Leanos, Karina Lechuga, Faith Lekkas, Noah Lewis, April Linares, Edward Lopez, Fernando Lopez, Hector Lopez, David Loza, Jannett Loza, Felisha Lozada, Yanira Lozada, Melissa Macias, Marisol Madera, Martin Maldonado, Charles Maniago, Crystal Martinez, Marcanthony Martinez, Rebeca Martinez, Rebecca Marvin, Kiana Matthews, Christopher Matveychik, Juan Mayen, Jeremy Mayerhofer, Ashley Mckenzie, Peter Meade, Charlene Melecio, Ezequiel Mendoza, Raquel Menendez, Marcos Mesa, Iesha Milford, Vanessa Millar, Alexandria Miller, Caitlin Minaghan, Erik Montes, Juan Morales, Luis Morales, Luis Morales-Alvarez, Brenda Muniz, Alejandrina Munoz, Armen Musanovic, Peter Nafziger, Rubi Nava, Eduardo Navarro, Leah Negron, Rachel Newberg, Christian Newman, Suhir Odeh, Fernando Olaguez, Juan Orozco, Victoria Orozco, Jose Ortega, Lyd Ortiz, Maria Ostiguin, Karissa Pach, Jose Padilla, Brenda Patino, Alyssa Pedraza, Jasmine Perales, Miranda Perea, Ana Perez, Giovanni Perez, Miguel Perez, Nora Perez, Sydney Peterson, Paulina Pinzon, Priscilla Pizarro, Tomesha Plunkett, Ricardo Poggi, Edward Potuznik, Irma Prado, Aaron Priego, Guayni Quesada, Christian Quevedo, Angelica Quezada, Gabriela Quezada, Janine Ramirez, Jessica Ramirez, Tanya Ramos, Ariel Rath, Elizabeth Razo, Matthew Renteria, Maritza Reyna, Siul Reynoso, Anthony Riley, Nina Rios, Carina Rivera, Edward Rivera, Jorge Robles, Bryan Rodriguez, Marisela Rodriguez, Mykal Rodriguez, Melanie Rosario, Kamari Ross, Kevin Ruiz, Diana Saavedra, Peter Salas, Oscar Salgado, Lily Salinas, Andrea Samayoa, Karen Sanchez, Jason Saucedo, Christina Schaade, Joseph Schaeffer, Robert Schott, Evelyne Sevilla, Reggie Shepherd, Andres Silva, Teresa Silva, Rebecca Slowik, Steven Slowik, Christina Soto, Timmy Stotts, Anthony Svec, Maribel Terrazas, Jessica Terry, Tony Thin, Florencia Tierno, Adriana Torres, Alexis Torres, Arturo Torres, Jaime Torres, Ximena Tovar, Rocio Troncoso, Juan Urquizo, Karla Vargas, Nicholas Vasquez, Abraham Vences, Sonia Venzor, Diana Veronica, Ramiro Villa, Kelly Vinicky, Victor Vizcaino-Delgado, Kevin Walsh, Bianca Walters, Joshua-Wray Willett, Dawnquanasha Williams, Andrea Wojnarowski, Ashley Wyant, Marcus Young, Alexander Zabawa, Nicholas Zafra, Nayeli Zamudio and Yesenia Zaragoza

JUNIORS Adela Aburto, Yazmin Adame, Rocio Aguilar, Stephanie Aguilar, Jennifer Aguilar-Rodriguez, Maria Alvelo, Kevin Alviso, Louis Angeloni, Ana Arroyo, Elizardo Arteaga, Melanie Artz, Jazmin Bailon, Denise Barrera, Ivan Bautista, Jasmine Benda, Ignacio Bernal, Jennifer Blancas, Jonathan Bonilla, Dejan Bosanac, Zachary Bossany, Omar Botello, Vivian Bricio, Jose Bustamante, Sofia Bustamante, Desiree Butler, Mauro Calderon, Natalie Callegar, Leyda Campos, David Campos-Contreras, Oscar Canelo, Veronica Cardenas, Suheidy Carrasco, Yesenia Carrasquillo, Cecilia Castellanos, Bianca Castillo, Mauricio Castillo, Steve Castillo, Jay Celerrobling, Emmanuel Cervantes, Alejandro Chapa, Kelly Chatman, Yenifer Chaves Forero, Adrian Chavez, Cynthia Chavez, Salvador Chavez, Victoria Coleman, Danielle Collins, Anabel Corral, Sarai Cortina, Christopher Cuevas, Torrance Curtis, Andrea De La Mora, Diana Delacruz, Cristina Delariva, Giovanni Delgado, Jessica Diaz, Maria Diaz, Ana Dominguez, Kelsey Dortch, Krutika Doundkar, Jeremy Dumelle, Nicholas Engle, Eunice Enriquez, Ashley Escobar, Hilda Escontrias, Vanessa Espinoza, Cynthia Estrada, Daniel Estrada, Wilfredo Felix, Antonio Flores, Tania Flores, Brenda Fonseca, Cristian Garcia, Ignacio Garcia, Jessica Garcia, Samantha Garcia, Wendy Garcia, Jessica Garduno, Christian Gonzalez, Luis Gonzalez, Samantha Gonzalez, Socrates Gonzalez, Mariah Green, Alexis Guerrero, Analisa Guerrero, Julian Guerrero, Veronica Gussie, Adriana Guzman, Lupita Guzman, Robert Hames, Heather Harris, Beatriz Hernandez, Suzie Herrera, Tanairi Herrera, Tawnnie Huante, Amber Ibarra, Samantha Ingram, Elsa Isais, Victoria Izaguirre, Michael Janacek, Conner Jehling, Russell Jeschkei, Abel Jimenez, Joseph Jimenez, Tito Jimenez, Amon Johnson, Ashley Kausak, Rodney Kelly, David Kennedy, Tierah Kirkwood, Jacob Klimovich, Nicholas Laudont, Zachary Legear, Julie Leon, Jazmin Lizama, Cyntia Lopez, Michael Loris, Yasmine Lozano, Jazzteen Macasero, Ariana Madera, Jose Maisonet, Julian Marin, Cristina Marinez, Jose Mariscal, Diana Marquez, Jessica Marquez, Brian Marsiglio, Kristin Martin, Deanna Martinez, Ruth Mayorga, David Mcclain, Victoria Medina, Matthew Mendoza, Stephany Mijangos, Stefan Milosevic, Amber Minasola, Karen Montano, Cristell Montes, Emmanuel Mora, Khalilah Muhammad, Angel Murillo, Sandra Murillo, Mariano Nava, Porcha Newsome, Tyna Nguyen, Anthony Ochoa, Evelyn Ochoa, Jesus Ochoa, Jennifer Ojeda, Jose Olivas, Gybrany Onofre, Gabriela Ortega, Christian Ortiz, Jose Palomo, Candace Parker, Judith Pauly, Alejandro Pedraza, Josue Peralta, Samantha Pereyra, Belen Perez, Caitlin Phillips, Edward Pilarczyk, Maritza Piloni, Edward Puskaric, Jennifer Quintana, Laura Quintero, Jasmine Quiroz, Sandra Ramirez, Saul Ramirez, Vivienn Ramirez, Zoe Ramirez, Mariela Rebollar, Janet Renteria, Jorge Reyes, Jessica Rich, Samantha Ries, Jessica Rinehart, Valeria Rios, Lisette Rivera, Tabatha Robertson, Christian Rodriguez, Daniella Rodriguez, Eliot Rodriguez, Rene Rodriguez, Walter Rodriguez, Hector Roman, Ivan Roman, Kassandra Ruiz, Nallely Ruiz, Brenda Salcedo, Nancy Salinas, Cesar Sanchez, Melissa Sanchez, Belen Sandoval, Jacqueline Saucedo, Shakita Shelley, Cindy Sirin, Aaron Springfield, Heather Stopka, Victoria Suarez, Laura Suhrbur, Shelby Taylor, Aurionna Thomas, Nakeisha Thompson, Nicholas Tieri, Cynthia Torres, Laura Torres, Tania Torres, Dominic Tortorici, April Ullrich, Andy Urzua, Jasmine Valdes, Julio Valdez, Nancy Valladares, Jose Velazquez, Michael Villanueva, Jessica Walden, Sonya Ward, Alex Whitfield, Barrington Williams, Gregory Williamson, Dain Zarco, Rene Zavala, Tamara Zavala and Luis Zepeda

SOPHOMORES Francisco Aguilera, Stephanie Aguirre, Uriel Aguirre, Andrea Alanis, Alexis Alcazar, Armani Alejandre, Taylor Allen, Celena Almazan, Valeria Alonso-Avila, Yessenia Alvarado, Christian Alvarez, Stephanie Alvarez-Ocampo, Mariana Alvarez-Rodriguez, Jessica Amador, Javier Amaya, Paola Andrade-Lopez, Max Anez, Steven Araiza, Guadalupe Argueta, Rebecca Armbrust, Alejandra Arreola, Christian Avalos, Ariana Avila, Dennise Avila, Ivan Avila, Anthony Avina, Ermelinda Ayala, Jana Baker, Martin Barajas, Richard Barone, Christian Barragan, Izamar Barragan, Jocelyn Barrera, Antonio Barrios, Yasmin Barrios, Alexandra Bedard, Rocco Belcaster, Haley Berry, Ami Blaha, Danny Booth,  Mariah Borjas, Sandra Botello, Rodrigo Botello-Acevedo, Vanessa Bravo, Giovanni Bue, Nancy Calixto, Jennifer Camacho, Veronica Camarena-Hernandez, Jennifer Campos, Sergio Cardenas, Silvia Cardenas, Vanessa Cardenas, Martin Cardona, Yoli Carrera, Regine Carter, Maria Casas, Victoria Casas, Miguel Castillo, Alexandra Castro, Ana Cerros, Andres Chavez, David Chavez, Sandra Chavez, Karina Chavez-Chavez, Avery Coffer, Mayra Corral, Rosemarie Crespo, Savannah Crone, Celeste Cuevas, Brenda Delacueva-Barrios, Liliana Delariva, Alejandro Delatorre, Benjamin Deltoro, Nicholas Diaz, Eric Dorado, Jessica Dwyer, Catherine Dybas, Juan Eguia, Karla Eloyza, Jeremiah Embrey, Joshua Escobar, Lucas Esquivel, Karen Fabela-Ramirez, Jennifer Farias-Flores, Bianca Farlinger, Ruben Fernandez, Stephanie Fernandez, Jessica Flores, Jorge Flores, Amber Franklin, Kenneth Fredericks, Matthew Fron, Luis Gaitan, Caitlin Garant, Anastasia Garcia, Jessica Garcia, Margarita Garcia, Randy Garcia, Yesica Garcia, Alan Garza, Daniela German, Elvia Giannoutsos, Briana Glaser, Daniel Gonzalez, Melissa Gonzalez, Neri Gonzalez, Nallely Granados, Joseph Gronkiewicz, Alma Guerrero, Jasmine Guerrero, Emmanuel Gutierrez, Leslie Hallaway, Nick Handzel, Jessica Harrell, Zackary Harry, Genaro Hernandez, Ivan Hernandez, Javier Hernandez, Javier Hernandez, Michael Hernandez, Michelle Hernandez, Victor Hernandez, Isaac Herrera, Jasmine Higgins, Peter Hoft, Linda Hu, Chynelle Jackson, Adriana Jacobo, Cynthia Jacobo, Jadira Jaimes, Jorge Jimenez, Rodrigo Jurado-Galvan, Jamie Kaczmarek, Christopher Karadimos, Diana Karbarz, Neethi Kavadi, Jessica Keila, Alexus Kendrick, Zachary Kerby, Christina Khalifeh, Lisa Koehler, Samuel Lee, Anthony Lewis, Carlos Lopez, Daisy Lopez, Daniel Lopez, Jasmine Lopez, Laura Lopez, Luis Lopez, Omar Lopez, Vanessa Lopez, Xanic Lopez, Glorinez Lozada, Jean Luciano-De La Rosa, Gerardo Lucio, Daisy Macedo, Jocelyn Marquez, Jessica Martinez, Daniel Mata, Rebecca Mclain, Vanessa Melton, Enrique Mendez, Gloria Meraz, Olga Montalvo, Gaston Montero, Yosselin Monterroso, Carlos Montiel, Giovanni Morales, Ingry Morales, Emilio Munoz, Jorge Muro, Ariel Nava, Alfonso Navarro, Lauren Navarro, Gloria Nicotera, Misty Nielsen, Hayley Novak, Eduardo Nunez, Angelica Ochoa, Beatriz Ochoa, Jocelyn Ochoa, Oscar Ochoa, Johanna Olivas, Dominika Opaczynski, Catalina Orozco, Cynthia Orozco, Michelle Ortega-Valentin, Jan Ortiz, Sulma Ortiz-Garcia, Ricardo Pantoja-Cabrera, Helena Pelikan, Christian Pena, Elizabeth Pena, Berenice Peralta, David Perez, Orlando Perez, Tatiana Perez, Wilber Perez, Yazmin Perez, Tia Poulos, Jasmine Prado, Audra Prowell, Katerina Puga, Alejandra Quezada, Ileana Quinones, Melissa Quintero, Juan Quiroga, Nicole Rakosnik, Antonio Ramirez, Brenda Ramirez, Kevin Ramirez, Thalia Ramirez, Luisa Ramirez-Catano, Mikaela Ramos, Fernando Reyes, Joshua Reyes, Maira Reyes, Adrian Rivera, Jodian Rivera, Noemi Robles, Carlos Rodriguez, Citlali Rodriguez, Evan Rodriguez, Mercedes Rodriguez, Salvador Romero, Tania Romero, Juan Rosales-Munoz, Guadalupe Rosas-Mercado, David Rubio, Elsa Ruiz, Maritza Ruiz, Melissa Ruiz, Sojood Rumaneh, Dulce Saavedra, Mirheta Sakanovic, Francisco Salas, Nancy Salto, Martha Sanchez, Mildred Sanchez, Ricardo Sanchez, Nicole Sanders, Alejandra Santana, Sandy Santana, Brian Saquinaula-Duchi, Christine Schwerin, Timothy Seilheimer, Ariel Serrano, Dennis Servanez, Catherine Smith, Darius Smith, Jonathan Soto, Michelle Soto, Samantha Soto, Ricardo Soto-Arana, Krystalle Spence, Emily Stanevicius, Nicole Tejeda-Arreaga, Irene Temple, Elias Torres, Hugo Torres, Ian Torres, Selene Torres, Rebekah Tribble, Ivan Valdez, Joshua Vargas, Luis Vasquez, Brenda Vazquez-Varela, Bianca Vega, Jocelyn Velazco, Krystal Velazquez, Victoria Velez, Ricardo Veloz, Vanesa Vergara, Miguel Villa, Eric Villanueva, Domonique Voss, Raymond Walden, Thomas Wright, Haley Zabawa and Emilio Zuniga-Montoya

FRESHMEN Melissa Abarca, Patricia Abarca, Izamar Aguirre, Jessica Ahmad, Adam Alejandre, Selena Almaraz, Coralys Alvarado, Neftaly Alvarez, Antonio Andrade, Ramez Arce, Ulises Argueta-Martinez, Rudy Arizmendi, Kevin Arroyo, Michelle Arroyo, Leonardo Ascencio, Deamore Avalos, Octaviano Avelar, Christina Avila, Yasmeena Aviles, Andres Ayala, Abrahem Ayyad, Alondra Banuelos, Alexa Barragan, Emily Barreto, Erick Barrientos, Cynthia Barrios, Manuel Basoco, Natasha Bauers, Francis Bautista, Alexis Becerra, Alexis Becerra, Jessica Beecham, Lissette Blancas, Britney Blumberg, Nicole Bolociuch, Rachel Bolociuch, Korina Botello-Velazquez, Samantha Bradbury, Alexyss Brady, Loren Brooks, Angela Brown, Gina Bruno-Medina, Cristal Bueno, Rosalinda Caballero, Jose Cabrales, Daniel Cabrera, Cinthya Calderon-Farrera, Gabriela Calleros, Ricardo Camarena, Brianna Cannon, Robert Cantu, Alejandra Cardenas, Christian Carmona, Taylor Carpenter, Cristina Carranza, Andrea Carrillo, Eliah Carrillo, Jessica Castellanos, Jesus Castillo, Mauricio Castro, Daniela Cazares, Joshua Cedillo, Jacob Chain, Diana Chapa, Joanna Chavez, James Chin, Marin Coffer, Claudia Colotla, Dorothea Cook, Kiaramary Cordova, Alec Corral, Elvira Corral, Aimee Cortes, Michelle Cortez, Noelani Cortina, Marissa Covarrubias, Dalia Crespo, John Crowe, Aaliah Cruz, Ricardo Cuevas, Christian Cuevas-Garcia, Hannah Cumpek, Devin Dacasin, Jeanette De La Rosa, Gustavo Delariva, Selena Delariva, Faviola Delatorre, Isaias Delgado, Sonia Delreal, Martha Deluna, Jennifer Diaz, Jessica Diaz, Ruben Diaz, Eduardo Donato, Olivia Driscol, Jonathan Duarte, Stephanie Duncan, Heidi Dutan, Crystal Escamilla, Adriana Esterline, Gabriela Fausto, James Feddeler, Geanna Fedele, Jacqueline Fernandez, Karl Fiesta, Heather Flanagan, Adriana Flores, Ariel Flores, Miguel Flores-Torres, Toni Franta, Joselyne Gaitan, Alyssa Galasso, Antonio Gallegos, Selena Galvan, Adilene Garcia, Alexis Garcia, Briana Garcia, Hector Garcia, Nereira Garcia, Samuel Garcia, Irwin Garcia-torres, Nicholas Gavin, Kristina Giannoutsos, Crystal Gil, Alias Gomez, Bianca Gomez, Brian Gomez, Angelica Gonzalez, Isza Gonzalez, Ivonne Gonzalez, Ryan Gonzalez, Elizabeth Grimaldo, Tonia Grimes, Dana Gronkiewicz, Guadalupe Guizar, Abel Guzman, Brisett Hernandez, Cindy Hernandez, Cristal Hernandez, Josue Hernandez, Janna Herrera, Oscar Hidalgo, Dominick Hinojosa, Julissa Holguin, Krystina Huerta, Zaray Hurtado, Lina Hussein, Rachel Ippolito, Jasmine Izaguirre, Karyna Jimenez, Curin Jones, Cesar Juarez, Rachel Kacirek, Rachel Kelly, Ronnie Key, Jocelyn Lara, Mariah Lehpamer, Kenneth Lester, Ezell Lewis, Stephanie Lima, Demetra Lisigakis, Gabriel Lopez, Mayra Lopez, Michelle Lopez, Ariel Manjarrez, Oscar Manriquez, Paola Manzanarez-Hurtado, Catalina Marin, Nancy Marquezsalas, Amy Martinez, Giovanni Martinez, Juan Martinez, Marcos Martinez, Vianey Martinez, Marcela Mata, Deni Mcdaniel, Robyn Mcmahan, Clarissa Meneses, Juan Mera-Perez, Michelle Mickelson, Dylan Miller, Anthony Molfese, Rocky Molina, Omero Montalvo-Amaya, Priscilla Montes, Karen Mora, Diana Morales-Garcia, Karen Morga, Brittany Munoz, Joselin Munoz, Stephanie Munoz, Vince Munoz, Diana Muro, Alejandro Nava, William Neal, Mayah Negron, Nancy Nguyen, Joshua Nicasio, Brian Nickla, Juan Nolasco, Celina Norwood, Maribel Ochoa, Zorreon Oden, Neosha Oliver, Hector Orellana, Natalie Orozco, Erik Padilla, Esteban Padilla, Kevin Paez, Patrick Paniagua, Amanda Patenoude, Areli Patino, Dejoi Pearson, Nathaniel Pearson, Alexiz Pedraza, Erika Perales, Jasleen Perez, Jeannette Perez, Jorge Perez, Maria Perez, Emilia Perez-Hernandez, Monica Perez-Linares, Antoinette Pisarczyk, Diana Plascencia-Hernandez, Michael Rainey, Mia Ramirez, Edgar Ramos, Gabriel Ramos, Samantha Ramos, Guadalupe Raygoza, Leslie Renteria, Angela Reyes, Daisy Reyes, Maria Reyes, Stephanie Reyes, Yesenia Reyes, Jose Reynoso, Dominique Richardson, Diandra Rivera, Maricela Rivera, Rosalio Robles, Alejandra Rocha-Delcastillo, Adelle Rodriguez, Carlos Rodriguez, Mariela Rodriguez, Ricardo Rodriguez, Joanna Rodriguez-Salazar, Jorge Rojas, Emily Romero, Julian Romero, Maria Romero, Dithson Rosa, Mario Rosario, Andres Ruiz, Brittany Ruiz, Liliana Ruiz, Mayra Ruiz, Alejandro Salazar, Hector Salgado, Yecica Salgado, Edgar Samano, Christian Sanchez, Clemente Sanchez, Daniel Sanchez, Irma Sanchez, Kassandra Sanchez, Luz Sanchez, Rudy Sanchez, Daisy Sanchez-Lugo, Melody Sanmiguel, Amanda Sedo, Adam Sikorski, Rebecca Slattery, Darion Smith, Savanna Smith, Mohamed Soliman, Julian Solis, Valeria Soria, Jacqueline Soto, Phillip Sturgeon, Breanna Suarez, Edgar Suarez-Huerta, Cody Suchy, Tatyana Svestka, Matthew Svoboda, Travis Swider, Ruben Tapia, Eunice Torres, Isreal Torres, John Truong, Tyler Turner, Yessenia Urquizo, Jaquelyn Vacha, Cristian Valdez, Baruch Vargas, Misael Vargas, Xavier Vargas, Evelyn Vasquez, Monica Vazquez-Martinez, Jennifer Vega, Jose Velez, Jessica Villalobos, Andrea Villasenor, Paul Williams and Enrique Zamudio-Lopez

n01_important

Quote from: Ted on December 12, 2009, 03:56:31 PM
  I took out the presentation that Cunneen and Nowakowski gave in December, 2005 that was similar to the presentation from Wednesday night's board meeting.

In that presentation, they predicted that the district would run out of money in the 2009/2010 school year (this year!).   Yet, it is 2009/2010 and I expect the district will end the year with about $25 million to $30 million in the reserve fund.

Thus, my skepticism.  According to the people pushing the tax increase 4 years ago, we should have run out of money this year.  It turned out their estimate of a $10 million dollar per year deficit was way off base.

Here are the numbers they had in their presentation 4 years ago from December, 2005:

2005/2006 deficit - $10.5 million
2006/2007 deficit - $10.2 million
2007/2008 deficit - $10.3 million
2008/2009 deficit - $10.4 million
2009/2010 deficit - $10.4 million
6/30/2010 reserve fund - $0 dollars

And here are the actuals (doing this from memory, so I may be off):

2005/2006 deficit - $6.9 million (includes Freshman center and Alt school construction costs)
2006/2007 deficit- $5.8 million (includes Alt school construction costs)
2007/2008 deficit - $2.5 million
2008/2009 deficit - $2.8 million
6/30/2009 reserve fund - $33 million

Thus, my skeptism.  FYI, it was interesting to look back at the 2005 projections and see how wrong they were.

Ted

Chicken littles...

But not to take away from their point, at the rate of deficits (assuming your expenses stay the same and income does not rise) it would take another 6 years before they run out of money.  Another 1-2 years before they go bankrupt.

BUT, to the point Ted made on another thread about the impact of the TIF district.  If they council voted to increase the TIF monies and it won't increase taxes but it will take away from the other taxing districts... how much larger will the deficits run?  That can be a big deal.
Stupid fuck

mustang54

"Thus, my skeptism.  FYI, it was interesting to look back at the 2005 projections and see how wrong they were."

Ted

They were pretty much wrong on everything they said and did!

Ted

Quote from: mustang54 on December 12, 2009, 04:12:31 PM
"Thus, my skeptism.  FYI, it was interesting to look back at the 2005 projections and see how wrong they were."

Ted

They were pretty much wrong on everything they said and did!  

Yeah, I know.  When I did an FOIA in 2006 to get the figures for the years 2003 to 2006, I realized that Cuneen's projections included the one time construction costs of the Freshman Center.  Add to that that in December 2005, I heard Cuneen tell a room full of people at a Xmas party that the state paid for the ENTIRE cost of the Freshman center and add to that that Nowakowski was sneakily hired by the board on the Friday before the holidays in 2005 in a last minute called meeting.

They lied about the projections. They lied about who paid for the Freshman Center. And, the board did a sneak attack hiring of Nowakowski just before the holidays.

3 strikes like that means you lose all credibility.

Ted

Ted

Quote from: n01_important on December 12, 2009, 04:04:58 PM

Chicken littles...

But not to take away from their point, at the rate of deficits (assuming your expenses stay the same and income does not rise) it would take another 6 years before they run out of money.  Another 1-2 years before they go bankrupt.

BUT, to the point Ted made on another thread about the impact of the TIF district.  If they council voted to increase the TIF monies and it won't increase taxes but it will take away from the other taxing districts... how much larger will the deficits run?  That can be a big deal.

Actually, the school districts may be getting a large windfall in 2010/2011 with the ending of the Cermak Road TIF district and the Depot TIF District.   I think the TIF Santa will be giving at least $2 to $3 million dollars to D201 on January 1, 2011.

Ted

BRoWN

Honor Roll

Morton East High School, first quarter

GOLD
SENIORS Adalberto Abelares, Maria Aguirre, Rebeca Almanza, Jose Alvarez, Marlen Alvarez, Rosa Alvarez, Adan Amador-Islas, Yesenia Amaro, Rafael Armenta, Isamar Arreguin, Jessica Arroyo, Anna Arzuaga, Gladys Barrera, Brenda Bedolla, Mario Betancourt, Isabel Bogarin, Carmen Botello, Jorge Bravo, Jaime Cahue-Navarrete, Briseida Calleros, Jacqueline Calvo, Rita Camarena, Jorge Campos, Diana Carrillo, Jocelyn Castro, Maribel Castro, Lerae Clemons, Genesis Contreras, Elizabeth Cruz, Fernanda Dominguez, Aracely Flores, Elyanne Fregoso, Leticia Fuentes, Cristian Garcia, Emilio Garcia, Jennifer Garcia, Cesar Gonzalez, Odai Gonzalez, Veronica Gonzalez, Sandy Herrera, Jesse Ibarra, Sabrina Kramer, Duane Lickteig, Jorge Lizalde, Caroline Lopez, Julissa Lopez, Lilian Lopez, Maria Lopez, Maria Lopez, Linda Loza, Vlasta Mangia, Leticia Martinez, Maria Martinez, Ruby Mayorga, Aldo Medina, Sheila Mendoza, Teresa Mez, Isabel Moreno-Garcia, Antonio Moscosa, Michael Padilla, Karla Parra, Ana Ramirez, Carlos Ramirez, Lindsey Ramirez, Erica Ramos, Jaime Rodriguez, Rosalina Rodriguez, Cynthia Roman, Talia Romo, Thalia Rubio, Maria Ruiz, Victoria Ruiz, Jonathan Salamanca, Gustavo Salinas, Clara Sanchez, Valentin Sanchez, Miguel Silva, Michelle Toledo, Ramon Torres, Lizette Trejo, Nathaly Valdez, Araceli Vanegas, Eddie Vargas, Lisbeth Vargas, Herlinda Vega, Edna Velasco and Diana Vidal

JUNIORS Jose Aguirre, Naomi Alcauter, Stephania Almazan, Kassandra Alvarez, Diana Anaya, Margarita Avila, Leonardo Camacho, Jairo Cardona, Christian Carrera, Katreena Casallo, Carla Chavez, Jorge Corral, Joycelyn Davila, Justo Diaz, Nelida Elizondo, Malissah Garcia, Diana Gaytan, Eduardo Guadarrama, Cristina Guzman, Mayra Hernandez, Lesly Hurtado, Keren-Hapuc Ibarra, Francisco Landeta, Betsy Lopez, Jose Lopez, Jose Manzano, Misael Melendez, Anna Karen Monroy, Michelle Munoz, Brian Nagajew, Sandra Ortiz, Eduardo Padilla, Luis Patino, Samantha Quinones, Ricardo Ramirez, Stephanie Ramirez, Jorge Rivas, Giovani Rocha, Miguel Rodriguez, Karla Roman, Jessica Sanchez, Michelle Sanchez, Yesenia Sierra, Laura Tejeda, Angel Trejo, Michelle Valenzuela, Ana Villalobos and Eleni Vrettos

SOPHOMORES Jennifer Aguayo, Hector Aguirre, Leonardo Alvarez, Elizabeth Andrade, Kevin Andrade, Erik Arias, Katherine Aritzmendi, Yesenia Arreguin, Briyit Bedolla, Gerardo Bello, Izamar Botello, Alexandra Camarillo, Estevan Carrillo, Jose Castaneda, Brenda Castro, Jocelyn Ceniceros, Stephanie Chavez, Gabriela Contreras, Marsalino Cruz, Eric De Guevara, Heidy De La Cruz, Roxana De La Cruz, Lucia Eloisa, Guadalupe Enriquez, Jennifer Fernandez, Carmen Franco, Bianca Frutos, Manuel Fuentes, Alexander Gaeta, Idaly Garcia, Jasmin Garcia, Keren Garcia, Adalberto Garibay, Angelica Gomez, Esteban Gomez, Norma Gomez, Abigail Gonzalez, Eric Guardado, Alex Gutierrez, Omar Guzman, Angel Heredia, Brandon Hernandez, Cesar Hernandez, Oscar Hernandez, Cidell Hernandez-Patino, Liliana Herrera, Ramon Herrera, Nancy Huynh, Esperanza Ibarra, Maria Jimenez, Yaritza Jurado, Diana Landeros, Jessica Lepe, Edith Lopez, Michelle Lopez, Omar Lopez, Guadalupe Loza, Leonardo Loza, Vicente Lugo, Karla Martinez, Maritza Martinez, Xiolmara Martinez, Talia Medina, Amanda Miranda, Karen Navarrete, Crystal Nieto, Erika Olivo, Violeta Ordonez, Juan Orozco, Cristal Ortega, Miriam Ortega, Kelly Ostler, Donesha Owens, Aracely Palomino, Jorge Pantoja, Damaris Perez, Najalee Pierre-Jacques, Yarelys Pinto, Luis Pito, Carolina Prieto, Javier Quintana, Rene Quintana, Mauricio Ramirez, Jesse Rios, Brenda Robles, Jessie Robles, Saul Rocilez, Jacqueline Rodriguez, Yanita Rodriguez, Yasmin Rodriguez, Jacqueline Rojas, Jesus Romero, Rene Romo, Ernestina Saenz, Erick Salamanca-Carri, Ola Samrah, Mario Sanchez, Alexis Sandoval, Mayra Sandoval, Eduardo Silva, Bobbi Skenandore, Kimberly Soto, Deia Teamer, Angelica Tirado, Sergio Urenda, Guillermo Urrutia, Victor Valentin, Yesenia Vanegas, Joselyn Vargas, Talina Vazquez, Vanida Vesuntia, Rodrigo Villalobos and Damian Zavala

SILVER
SENIORS Sonia aboytes, Geovanni Adame, Abigail Aguayo, Alejandro Aguayo, Eddie Aguirre, Luis Aguirre, Dalia Albor, Sonia Alcala, Dee Almazan, Francisco Almazan, Maria d. Almeida, Jonathan Almendarez, Adriana Alvarez, Armando Ambriz, Stephanie Anaya, Christina Arias, Jose Arias, Raquel Arias, Ernesto Armenta, Felix Armenta, Santiago Arredondo, Rosa Arroyo, Ann Asencio, Christopher Avalos, Irvin Avelar, Laura Avila, Magdalena Avila, Maria Avila, Bernalinda Avilez, Angel Ayala, Karina Barbosa, Israel Barragan, Elvia Barrera, Mariela Barrera, Evelyn Bautista, Brenda Bernal, Yazil Betancourt, Wendy Braulio-Ramirez, Ricardo Brito, Sara Brown, Jose Burgos, Karol Bystrek, Fernando Caldera, Anthony Cano, Pablo Cantu, Mercedes Caraballo, Alejandro Carrillo, Arturo Carrillo-Giron, Crystal Casimiro, Susana Castaneda-Romero, Raul Castillo, Angelica Castro, Irene Castro, Serafin Castro, Selina Ceballos-Alvarez, Mayeli Cerros, Marlyn Chagolla Luna, Elizabeth Chaidez, Edna Chavez, Jose Chavez, Faryal Choudhry, Rabia Choudhry, Yesenia Cienfuegos, Imara Cintron, Ismael Conde, Carla Cordova, Miguel Acortez, Ana Cossio, Jose Cruz, Jose De La Cruz, Sandra De La Rosa, Roger De La Torre, Daisy De Santiago, Juan Delarosa, Nancy Delatorre, Christopher Delfi, Pedro Deltoro, Daisy Diaz, Daniel Diaz, Linda Diaz, Roger Duarte Nevarez, Isamar Elizondo, Leonardo Escalera, Minelly Escobedo, Laura Espinoza, Lourdes Espinoza, Luis Estrada, Andrea Ferrer, Noe Flores, Pamela Flores, Mario Franco, Yesenia Frutos, Uriel Gallegos, Cindy Galvez, Luis Galvez, Zoila Galvez, Abel Garcia, Angel Garcia, Cesar Garcia, Cristian Garcia, Diana Garcia, Emmanuel Garcia, Ivan Garcia, Jose Garcia, Patricia Garcia, Robert Garcia, Roxana Garcia, Perla Garcia-Flores, Michael Gaylor, Louis Giovannelli, Enrique Gomez, Israel Gomez, Karla Gomez, Ramon Gomez, Adam Gonzalez, Benjamin Gonzalez, Brenda Gonzalez, Cristal Gonzalez, Janette Gonzalez, Juan Gonzalez, Maria Gonzalez, San Juanita Gonzalez, Lisa Goodman, Melissa Gorgas, Maria Granados, Steven Graves, Ricardo Guarneros, Betsy Guevara, Elsie Gutierrez, Ana Guzman, Daniela Guzman, Efrain Guzman, Oscar Guzman, Oscar Guzman, Jacqueline Hell, Angel Hernandez, Angelica Hernandez, Jose Hernandez, Laritza Hernandez, Marisol Hernandez, Nancy Hernandez, Viviana Hernandez, Adriana Hernandez-Sanchez, Andres Hueramo, Emmanuel Huerta, Kayla Huerta, Mariana Jimenez, Melody Jimenez, Jessica Jones, Daysi Juarez, Jessica Jurado, Samantha Kulick, Dominique Lasenby, Laura Lazaro, Daniel Lechuga, Angelica Ledezma, Manyuri Leon, Rene Leon, Crystal Lepe, Daniel Lopez, Edwin Lopez, Elayne Lopez, Fabiola Lopez, Francisco Lopez, Leonor Loredo, Bethzaida Loza, Samantha Luna, Evita Maldonado, Quasahe Manker, Joseph Marshall, Cynthia Martinez, Gustavo Martinez, Haydee Martinez, Johnnie Martinez, Juan Martinez, Julio Martinez, Marisol Martinez, Melissa Martinez, Melissa Martinez, Stephany Martinez, David Mayen, Adriana Mayorga, Samnika Mckay, Daniel Meade, Irvin Medrano, Kristy Melero, Ruby Melgoza, Maria Melo, Fernando Mendez, Janet Mendez, Elvia Mendoza, Jovani Mendoza, Juan Mercado, Richard Miramontes, Ivan Molina, Elizabeth Mora, Esbeidy Mora, Alexandro Morado, Celso Morales, Erika Morales, Pedro Moreno, Elvira Muniz, Jorge Munoz, Gabriela Murillo, Jonathan Murillo, Eduardo Nabor, Gloria Navarro-Galindo, Elsa Nonato-Calderon, Margarita Ocon, Christian Olivas, Nallely Padilla, Julio Palma, Genoveva Palomo, Zulema Parra, Michelle Patlan, Qynton Patton, Yasmine Pedraza, Alberto Perez, Mike Perez, Sarali Perez, Jesus Pineda, Veronica Pineda, Victor Pizarro, Ricardo Plascencia, Alex Popoca, Alma Portilla, Daisy Puente, Heidi Quijada, Nancy Quito, Carlos Ramirez, Eli Ramirez, Antonio Ramos, Bella Ramos, Saul Rebolledo, Marcos Rendon, Victor Resendiz, David Reyes, Jessica Reyes, Yesenia Reyes, Alejandra Reza, Angelica Rios, Jessica Rios, Adriana Rito, Angelique Rivera, Mariafelicita Rivera, Adriana Robles, Lorena Robles, Adriana Rodriguez, Cecilia Rodriguez, Daisy Rodriguez, Esther Rodriguez, Jeanette Rodriguez, Luigi Rodriguez, Gabriela Roman, Elizabeth Romero, Luz Romero, Jonathan Rosales, Juan Rosales, Jessica Ruan, Viviana Ruano-Cisneros, Jasmin Ruiz, Miguel Saavedra, Gabriela Salas, Fidel Salazar, Edgar Saldana, Carmelo Saldi, John Salgado, Mauricio Salgado, Lucia Sanchez, Maria Sanchez, Rebecca Sanchez, Juan Santillan, Denise Santos, Tania Saucedo, Yolanda Saucedo, Daisy Segura, Jose Segura, Esteban Sepulveda, Rosa Sepulveda, Karina Silva, Anna Solis, Alejandro Soto, Beatriz Soto, Oscar Soto, Hector Tapia, Yesenia Tirado, Alma Torres, Cesar Torres,  Jose Torres, Juan Torres, Yvette Tovar, Patricia Valadez, Jorge Valencia, Jhon Valois, Samantha Vanderplow, Andrew Vandevanter, Steven Vandevanter, Brenda Vargas, Fabian Vargas, Maribel Vazquez, Esmeralda Vega, April Velasquez, Nuvia Velazquez, Ximena Velazquez, Paulina Vidales Morales, Alfonso Villa, Lucia Villa, Florencia Villagran, Eduardo Villalobos, Victor Villanueva, Brenda Villegas and Jeanette Zaragoza

JUNIORS Demetria Adams, Hector Adauto Munoz, Rogelio Aguilar, Mario Aguilera, Carlos Almaraz, Aaron Alvarez, Elizabeth Amaya, Michael Amezcua, Miriam Andablo, Juan Arreola, Mariela Arreola, Oscar Arroyo, Sarai Arteaga, Dana Avila, Amanda Ayala, Jesus Ayala, Raul Ayala, Isabel Bahena, Saphire Baldwin, Guadalupe Barba, Mariela Barboza, Pedro Barrera, Raymond Batrez, Raymundo Botello, Manuel Brito, David Brooks, Karina Bucio, Briseida Bustamante, Jazmin Bustamante, Nicholas Bzdusek, Rocio Calle, Anthony Camargo, Victoria Cantu, Julio Carrillo, Christian Castillo, Diana Castillo, Maria Castillo, Hector Castro, Yesenia Castro, Vanessa Cazales, Alicia Cervantes, Jonathan Cervantes, Giovanni Chacon, Alfredo Chagolla, Jesus Chavez, Jovanne Claro, Yuri Colon, Luis Contreras, Josue Corona, Leslie Cortez, Patricia Cortez, Calvin Cotto, Candida Cruz, Nicholas Davis, Edna Deavila, Dayana Diaz, Jhoselin Diaz, Veronica Diaz Murillo, Ivone Dominguez, Jasmine Estrada, Oscar Flores, Vickie Flores, Yessenia Flores, Maribel Fuentes, Jennifer Galindo, Gloria Galvez, Alejandro Garcia, David Garcia, Francisco Garcia, Javier Garcia, Maria Garcia, Rodrigo Garcia, Uvaldo Garcia, Guadalupe Gomez, Leslie Gomez, Gabriel Gonzalez, Jose Gonzalez, Daniel Guerrero, Dulce Guerrero, Frederick Guerrero, Rene Guerrero, Angelica Guzman, Filiberto Guzman, Ramon Guzman, Victor Guzman, Aide Hernandez, Beatriz Hernandez, Edgar Hernandez, Elmer Hernandez, Ingrid Hernandez, Arely Herrera, Martin Juarez, Jorge Lamas, Jeeny Lara, Ruben Lazaro, Tobias Ledezma, Jorge Linarez, Daniel Loera, Aida Lopez, Geraldyn Lopez, Hector Lopez, Lizette Lopez, Marcos Luna, Brian Marquez, Jose Marquez, Andrew Martinez, Carmen Martinez, Isela Martinez, Luis Martinez, Patricia Martinez, Roberto Martinez, Mauricio Mata, Dominique Matthews, Camila Medina, Natalie Mena, Abraham Mendez, Yessenia Miramontes, Abigail Molina, Jaquelyn Montante, Daniel Montes, Fidel Montoya, Francisco Morales, Monica Morales, Ashley Munoz, Katia Munoz, Ivan Navarro, Alexis Nevarez, Jose Nieves, Fabian Ocampo, Denise Ochoa, Malinda Olvera, Orlando Orozco, Giovanni Ortega, Victor Pacheco, Zoila Palmerin, Steve Paniagua, Misael Perez, Yesenia Perez-Medina, Brenda Pineda, Elizabeth Pineda, Miguel Pineda, Mario Quintana, Ruben Quintana, Alexander Ramos, Jose Ramos, Margarito Ramos, Yesenia Rebollar, Alejandra Reyes, Jose Reyes, Vanessa Rivas, Cristina Robles, Antonia Rodriguez, Jessica Rodriguez, Luis Rodriguez, Perla Rodriguez, Yaritza Rodriguez, Carlos Rojas, Natalie Roman, Emelice Romo, Joseph Ronquillo, Hector Rubio, Jessica Ruiz, Joaquin Ruiz, William Ruiz, Crystal Salazar, Maribel Salazar, Dania Salcido, Erica Saldana, Maria Salgado, Lorena Salinas, Ruby Salinas, Alma Sanchez, Angel Sanchez, Marisol Sanchez, Brenda Santos, Edith Serrano, Luis Servin, Delia Solis, Samara Sotelo, Robert Soveg, Carlos Tapia, Erick Tapia, Ilse Tapia, Jesus Tapia, Jasmine Tate, Baneza Tellez, Estefania Tellez, Viviane Toledo, Alejandro Trujillo, Maricruz Trujillo, Gabrielle Turney, Jessica Uriostegui, Jacqueline Valdez, Adrian Valladares, Carlos Vargas, David Vargas, Fabiola Vargas, Stephanie Vargas, Gustavo Vasquez, Cristian Vazquez, Lydia Vazquez, Alejandra Vega, Elizabeth Vega, Alexander Velasquez, Damian Velazquez, Charles Vergara, Pedro Villa, Francisca Villagrana, Dafne Villasenor, Mirella Villasenor and Christopher Zavala

SOPHOMORES Luis Acevedo, Jacqueline Acosta, Martha Aguilar, Jasmine Aguiniga, Roberto Aguirre, Elisa Alfaro, Jennifer Almazan, Freddy Alvarado, Emiliano Alvarado-Lezama, Eduardo Alvarez, Fabiola Alvarez, Irma Alvarez, Jeymy Alvarez, Erica Andrade, Jose Angeles, Stephanie Aragon, Adilene Aranda, Angel Arango, David Arce, Janett Arcos, Robert Arcos, Francisco Arias, Kevin Arias, Gladys Arizmendi, Giovanni Arroyo, Jessica Arroyo, Juan Arroyo, Wendy Arzola, Oscar Ascencio, Belen Avalos, Annadelia Avila, Hernan Avila, Jessica Avila, Diana Avitia, Jose Avitia, Daniela Ayala, Marbella Ayala, Ramiro Bahena, Lizet Bailon, Joel Barajas, Jacky Barrientos, Melissa Barron, Angel Bautista, Minerva Bautista, Ayla Becerra, Pedro Beltran, Carlos Benitez, Kattie Bernard, Cassie Birmingham, Rachael Bogarin, Monica Bonilla, Victor Brambila, Stephanie Briseno, Yadira Brito, David Bueno, Jose Bueno, Guadalupe Cabral, Emily Caldwell, Naxehlix Camacho, Marilyn Carbajal, Raymundo Carlos, Dorien Carranza, Consuelo Carrera, Jose Carrera, Clara Carrillo, Saul Carrillo, Fernando Casillas, Esperanza Castellanos, Brian Castillo, Salvador Castillo, Eduardo Castro, Guadalupe Castro, Juan Castro, Karina Castro, Hilario Celis-Lopez, Cristopher Cerritos, Amanda Chaidez, Nancy Chaidez, Ruben Chaidez, Carlos Chavez, Dulce Chavez, Haniya Choudhry, Mellissa Colon, Vanessa Conde, Abigail Contreras, Gabriel Contreras, Martha Contreras, Janelly Corona, Christina Corral, Osvaldo Corral, Mireya Correa, Gabriela Cruz, Saul Cruz, Carolina Curiel, David Davis, Berenice De La Torre, Steffany De La Vega, Moises De Loera, Roberto Deavila, Ivan Delarosa, Jose Deleon, Juan Delgado, Linda Delgado, Diego Diaz, Elisa Diaz, Anays Duarte, Liliana Enriquez, Magaly Espinosa, Delis Espinoza, Guadalupe Estrada, Jesus Estrada, Christian Fajardo, Daniel Favela, Stephanie Felix-Rivera, Carlos Flores, Claudio Flores, Melissa Flores, Ramiro Flores, Antonio Franco, Karina Franco, Jason Frausto, Alan Galeno, Stephanie Gamez, Blanca Garcia, Diana Garcia, Emmanuel Garcia, Melissa Garcia, Rebecca Garcia, Idelem Garfio, Karolina Gavilan, Christopher Glorioso, Angelica Gonzalez, Claudia Gonzalez, Janet Gonzalez, Lizeth Gonzalez, Natalie Gonzalez, Amanda Gorgas, Erika Guardado, Omar Guerrero, Ana Guevara-Martinez, Bryan Gutierrez, Pedro Gutierrez, Javier Guzman, Keanu Harris, Patrina Harris, Heba Hassan, Alejandra Hernandez, Anayeli Hernandez, Joanne Hernandez, Noah Hernandez, Rosario Hernandez, Yenia Hernandez, Alejandro Herrera, Arandy herrera, Roniesha Herron, Ericka Hill, Quinlin Hogan, Oscar Huitron, Abril Ibarra, Karen Ibarra, Marco Ibarra, Maria Ibarra, Samantha Islas, Indra Izaguirre, Gregory Jenkins, Joshua Juarez, Angelica Lamas, Alejandra Lara, Jasmine Lara, Jessica Lara, Yesenia Lara, Heriberto Ledesma, Maria Leon, Ulises Leon, Eliazar Leon-Hernandez, Luis Linares, Almar Logan, Carolina Lopez, Cristian Lopez, Jessica Lopez, Karen Lopez, Kevin Lopez, Licia Lopez, Maria Lopez, Michael Lopez, Nancy Lopez, Pablo Lopez, Wendy Lopez, Yunuen Lopez, Lizbeth Loza, Joseph Luszcz, Ramiro Magana, Alejandro Maldonado, Esbeydi Manriquez, Alejandra Manzo, JorgeMarquez, Jocelyn Marrufo, Eric Martinez, Jannitzy Martinez, Jose Martinez, Michelle Martinez, Vivian Masso-Corral, Edith Matias-Canchola, Miguel Medina, Fidencio Medrano, Beda Mendoza, Daniel Mendoza, Jazmin Mendoza, John Mendoza, Alan Mercado, Mayra Mesina, Christina Meza, Elika Meza, Angelica Mijares, Ivan Miramontes, Georgina Miranda, Ivan Miranda, Maria Molina, Jacqueline Monrroy, Arely Montoya, Marcella Morales, Stacy Morales, Jesus Moreno, Marco Moreno, Lorena Moscosa, Umberto Muniz, Brenda Munoz, Jonathan Munoz, Luzelena Munoz, Adrian Murillo, Raphael Najera, Ivan Nava, Itzayana Navarrete, Jose Navarro, Danny Nonato, Angel Nunez, David Ochoa, Martha Olvera, Sergio Ontiveros, Fatima Ornelas, Veronica Orozco-Roman, Kathy Ortega, Lucero Ortega, Marisol Ortega, Misael Ortega, Steven Otero, Ricardo Palomino, Ricardo Patino, Laura Paz, Alejandra Perez, Efren Perez, Florentina Perez, Jacqueline Perez, Julian Perez, Monica Perez, Priscilla Perez, Ana Pina, Enrique Pina, Vaneth Portillo, Anthony Quezada, Ana Quintana, Uziel Quiroz, Gilberto Ramirez, Manuel Ramirez, Maria Ramirez, Michelle Ramirez, Ruben Ramirez, Yessica Ramirez, Bridgette Ramos, Jessenia Rangel, Rebecca Recendez, Mara Rendon, Jose Reyes, Tania Reyna, Angela Reynoso, Leslie Reynoso, Edgar Rivas, Felix Rivera, Jasmine Rivera, Jazmin Rivera, Raul Rizo, Juan Rocha, Angelica Rodriguez, Bianca Rodriguez, Edgar Rodriguez, Jesus Rodriguez, Marilyn Rodriguez, Miriam Rodriguez, Omar Rodriguez, Ramiro Rodriguez, Sara Rodriguez, Tania Rojas, Alberto Romero, Cristina Romero, Estefany Romero, Stephanie Romero, Emanuel Rosado Aponte, Eric Ruelas, Adriana Ruiz, Ariel Ruiz, Cristian Ruiz, Marylu Ruiz, Adriana Salas, Maribel Salas, Laura Salazar, Maria Salazar, Melanie Saldana, Bianca Salgado, Jesus Salgado, Judith Salgado, Miryam Salgado, Edith Salgado-Castillo, Joel Salmeron, Christian Sanchez, Emmanuel Sanchez, Giovanni Sanchez, Joel Sanchez, Julissa Sanchez, Karla Sanchez, Daisy Sandoval, Jessica Sandoval, Jesus Sandoval, Jocelyn Servin, Javier Solis, Stephanie Solis, Angelica Soriano, Jessica Soto, Christine Spears, Amelia Suarez, Janely Tellez, Eduardo Tenorio, Elias Tepalt, Luis Topete, Alexander Torres, Veronica Tovar, Maria Urena, Lourdes Uribe, Jazmine Valadez, Brenda Valdez, Jessica Valencia, Leomarcos Valladolid, Gabriel Valles, Luis Valles, Karina Vargas, Oscar Vargas, Nancy Vazquez, Christian Vega, Daniela Velazquez, Angelica Velez, Oscar Venzor, Edgar Vilchiz, Diana Villa, Jazmine Villeda, Daniela Viurquiz, Isaac Viveros, Jacqueline Wilson, Karen Zapata, Blanca Zavala, Irving Zepeda and Jose Zuniga

• Morton Freshmen Center, first quarter
GOLD
Blanca Acevedo, Jorge Acosta, Mitchelle Aguilar, Edwin Aleman, Jose Anaya, Luis Anzures, Daisy Aranda, Oscar Arango, Jennifer Arce, Carlos Arroyo, Roberto Avila, Joceline Blanco, Sarah Bonilla, Yaritza Borjon, Sandra Briseno, Samantha Brown, Malgorzata Bystrek, Erika Cabral, Cindi Camacho, Marisol Canizales, Saul Canteria, Natividad Carvajal, Vicente Castro, Jonathan Cortes, Nubia Cuevas, Nephtali De Lara, Elizabeth Dominguez, Irma Echeverria, Melonie Edwards, Karla Eslava, Jesus Felix, Fatima Fuentes, Fernando Gaeta, Ivonn Galvan, Eduardo Garcia, Yesenia Garcia, Mayra Garibay, Melody Gil, Melissa Gonzalez, Hope Gutierrez, John Gutierrez, Charles Guzman, Paulina Guzman, Angel Hernandez, Angelica Hernandez, Carolina Hernandez, Kenneth Hildibrand, Jose Huerta, Maritza Huerta, Evelyn Hurtado, Stacey Huynh, Diego Irizarry, Jennifer Jimenez, Emil Johnson, Miguel Lazaro, Jaime Ledesma, Yasmin Lopez, Rosario Maldonado, Daisy Marquez, Angelica Martinez, Diana Martinez, Fernanda Martinez, Fredy Martinez, Karla Martinez, Liliana Martinez, Orlando Martinez, Andrea Mireles, Carlos Napoles, Sarai Ocampo, Deysi Ortega, Leslie Padilla, Melisa Padilla, Arylu Paniagua, Christian Perez, Dorcas Perez, Selena Perez, Mario Picon, Jessica Pina, Magali Rebolledo, Ernesto Reyes, Marysol Reynoso, Danielle Rice, Yessenia Rios, Alan Rivas, Natalie Rodriguez, Angel Romo, Ruth Romo, Omar Rubio, Faviola Ruiz, Brian Saavedra, Angelina Salgado, Sabrina Salgado, Vanessa Sanchez, Zeshan Satti, Lucero Serrano, Eduardo Silva, Yajaira Solis, Yaritza Sosa, Ulisses Tapia, Kayce Thomas, Carol Torres, Christopher Valadez, Destiny Valdez, Marlene Valencia, Maribel Valladares, Cristian Velazquez, Ricardo Villafan, Natalie Werra and Maritza Zarco

SILVER
Alberto Abarca, Francisco Abarca, Julian Acevedo, Raul Aceves, Eduardo Acosta, Ali Adan, Eduardo Aguilar, Linda Aguirre, Brenda Alanis, Silvia Almaraz, Juan Almazan, Anissa Alvarado, Nicolas Alvarez, Zahid Alvarez, Nicole Amato, Jessica Amaya, Jorge Ambriz, Citlalli Andrade, Jesse Andrade, Johnny Andrade, Issa Anica, Roberto Aragon, Iris Archilla, Juan Arellano, Alejandro Arreola, Alejandra Arroyo, Jacqueline Arzuaga, Gabriela Avila, Marisol Avila, Yesenia Avila, Karina Bahena, Vanessa Banos, Joceline Barranco, Jesus Barraza, Luis Barreto, Oscar Barron, Raquel Batrez, Karina Bautista, Stephanie Bautista, Adan Bejarano, Elizabeth Blancarte, Liset Brito, Nereida Bueno, Oscar Burgos, Magali Bustamante, Esmeralda Bustos, Deanna Cabada, Erick Cabrera, Giovanni Camacho, Leslie Camacho, Arnoldo Camarena, Karen Campos, Isabel Cano, Alejandra Carbajal, Maritza Cardenas, Sergio Cardenas, Hugo Carmona, Abril Carrera, Alexia Carrera, Ricardo Casarez, Candelario Casas-Ruiz, Francisco Castelo, Amelia Castro, Edu Castro, Thalia Castro, Esteban Ceballos, David Celis, Carlos Cervantes, Cristina Chavez, Alfonso Cisneros, Tania Cobena-Bravo, Carl Coduto, Cristian Comparan, Sergio Compean, Antonio Contreras, Nicolas Contreras, Yoseline Contreras, Gabriel Corona, Ignacio Corona, Andres Corpus, Diana Correa, Priscella Cortes, Eliseo Cortez, Katia Cruz, Brillite Cuevas, Jesus Curiel, Marco Dangelo, Kimberly Davalos, John Davila, Pamela Davila, Sebastian Davila, Melissa De La Cruz, Melissa De La Rosa, Richard Del Villar, Ricardo Delgadillo, Arelys Diaz, Christian Diaz, Gerardo Diaz, Yamil Diaz, Kimberly Dominguez, Liseth Dominguez, Kamira Dorsey, Yuridia Duran, Tartesha Edgar, Enrique Elias, Joshua Encarnacion, Jaime Escobedo, Adrian Esparza, Bianca Estrada, Cesar Estrada, Daniel Eufracio, Dayanna Farias, Alejandra Fernandez, Annie Flores, Elva Flores, Jonathan Flores, Karla Flores, Maria Flores, Ramses Flores, Ruth Flores-Orellana, Francisco Franco, Vanessa Franco, Gustavo Frutos, Gabriela Fuentes, Natalie Galarza, Almarelis Gallegos, Desiree Galvez, Abraham Garcia, Beatris Garcia, Cristopher Garcia, Daisy Garcia, Daniel Garcia, Graciela Garcia, Jennifer Garcia, Mariana Garcia, Zuemy Garcia, Joseph Giovannelli, Christian Gomez, Ismael Gomez, Miguel Gomez, Ruben Gomez, Abraham Gonzalez, Jessica Gonzalez, Liliana Gonzalez, Oscar Gonzalez, Bernardo Govea, Carlos Guerra, Cecilia Guerrero, Gina Guerrero, Sindy Guerrero, Yaidda Guerrero, Ana Guevara, Jasmine Gutierrez, Omar Gutierrez, Silvia Gutierrez, Everardo Guzman, Rosalia Guzman, Yesenia Guzman, Jonay Henderson, Joaquin Heredia, Azari Hermosillo, Alejandro Hernandez, Arielle Hernandez, Christian Hernandez, Cynthia Hernandez, David Hernandez, Gustavo Hernandez, Henry Hernandez, Isamar Hernandez, Jessica Hernandez, Jose Hernandez, Michael Hernandez, Miguel Hernandez, Nallely Hernandez, Stephanie Hernandez, Alvaro Herrera, Cristian Herrera, Erica Herrera, Abraham Izaguirre, Cristian Jimenez, Diamond Johnson, Timothy Johnson, Pedro Juarez, Roberto Juarez, Briana Keska, Aline Laguna, Irving Lagunas, Donna Landa, Jasmin Landeros, Jessely Lara, Javier Leanos, Yesenia Ledesma, Steven Lee, Cinthya Leon, Joel Leon, Kathia Lepe, Adriel Leyva, Vivian Linares, Martin Lizama, Estephanie Lopez, Gilberto Lopez, Jesus Lopez, Kimberly Lopez, Lorena Lopez, Marisol Lopez, Emilio Luera, Karina Luna, Angela Lyman, Kevin Lyons, Karina Macias, Luz Macias, Alejandro Madrigal, Maria Maldonado, Crystal Marquez, Fernando Marquez, Gerardo Marquez, Michael Marquez, Jimmy Marroquin, Abraham Martinez, Javier Martinez, Soledad Martinez, Tania Martinez, Yadira Martinez, Leticia Mayorga, Asia Mccarter, Karina Medina, Sergio Medina, Justin Mena, Omar Mena, Jasmine Mendez, Maria G. Mendoza, Maria T. Mendoza, Omar Mendoza, Stephanie Meza, Beatriz Molina, Jaylene Molina, Vanessa Molina, Victoria Molina, Anayuritzi Mondragon, Javier Monreal, Cynthia Montalvo, Arturo Montero, Jordan Montes, Oscar Montes, Erica Montiel, Dayanir Montoya, Edgar Moranchel, Joshua Moreno, Vanesa Moreno, Luiz Munoz, Jorge Murillo, Dalia Nava, Jonathon Novoa, Samantha Nunez, Sebastian Obacz, Efrain Ochoa, Juan Ojeda, Mayan Olvera, Jose Onofre, Elisabeth Orozco, Judy Orozco, Antonio Ortega, Lourdes Ortega, Pilar Ortega, Eduardo Ortiz, Hilda Ortiz, Joccelyn Ortiz, Marnee Ostoa, Cynthia Padilla, Jaime Padilla, Javier Palencia, Adolfo Pallares, Jessica Paredes, Fernanda Pena, Melissa Pena, Cindy Perez, Diana Perez, Estefania Perez, Mary Perez, Melissa Perez, Romina Perez, Natalie Pichardo, Areli Pineda, Stephanie Pineda, Daniel Portales, Ector Quito, Hector Ramirez, Lizbeth Ramirez, Michelle Ramirez, Paola Ramirez, Perla Ramirez, Xavier Ramirez, Mireya Ramos, Briata Ramsey, Beatriz Rangel, Vanessa Raygosa, Liliana Raygoza, Valeria Rendon, Lizabeth Reveles, Daniel Reyes, Emmanuel Reyes, Michael Reyes, Miriam Reyes, Rebeka Reyes, Pamela Reyna, Miguel Rios, Brian Riske, Rigoberto Rivas, Thalia Rivera, Sandra Rizo, Delfina Rodriguez, Elisa Rodriguez, Isalia Rodriguez, Jesus Rodriguez, Louis Rodriguez, Melissa Rodriguez, Nataly Rodriguez, Pedro Rodriguez, Roberto Rodriguez, Rogelio Rodriguez, Zuleyma Rodriguez, Julio Rojas, Rosa Rojas, Adriana Romulo, Kathia Rosas, Angelita Ruiz, Ariana Ruiz, Brayan Ruiz, Christine Ruiz, Thalia Ruiz, Jonathan Saavedra, Erick Salgado, Jessica Salgado, Diana Salinas, Sandy Salinas, Cindy Samano, Cristal Sanchez, Daisy Sanchez, Eva Sanchez, Jasmin Sanchez, Jonathan Sanchez, Julian Sanchez, Marissa Sanchez, Tannia Sanchez, Kevin Sanders, Josue Saucedo, Reyna Segura, Eliezer Serrato, Arvin Servin, Ezequiel Solis, Fatima Solis, Joel Solis, Monica Solorzano, Ashley Sosa, Guadalupe Sosa, Stephanie Soto, Vanessa Soto, Angel Tellez, Joshua Terry, Maria Tiscareno, Alejandro Torres, Carlos Torres, David Torres, Erik Torres, Jamilett Torres, Sally Torres, Nicolas Totera, Andres Trejo, Carlos Trejo, Hicela Trejo, Griselda Unzueta, Adrian Uriostegui, Andrzej Utria, Marlene Valadez, Karina Valdez, Amayrany Valladares, Alejandra Vanegas, Jadisha Vargas, Luis Vargas, Stephanie Vasquez, Amayrani Vazquez, Francisco Vazquez, Isaac Velazquez, Alexander Ventura, Karina Villegas, Bianey Zamora, Desiree Zamudio, Alejandro Zarco, Adrian Zavala, Jorge Zenteno, Emmanuel Zepeda and Melissa Zepeda