Information about Berwyn Schools. www.berwyncares.org

Main Menu

3/25/08 Council Meeting

Started by OakParkSpartan, March 24, 2008, 03:42:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonster

Quote from: 'Rita/aka the Nun on March 31, 2008, 12:20:40 PM

Quote from: bonster on March 31, 2008, 10:12:58 AM

Scott Waguespak and the rest are well-equipped to dig their own political graves.

Whoever is posting w/that screen name does not even know that it'd be "Scott Waugs"...after all, the correct spelling of his last name is Waugespack...WaUgespack...not WagUespack

In that case, Phelan doesn't know who he's terminating...

DOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

Bonster

Quote from: bonster on March 31, 2008, 12:40:16 PM
Quote from: 'Rita/aka the Nun on March 31, 2008, 12:20:40 PM

Quote from: bonster on March 31, 2008, 10:12:58 AM

Scott Waguespak and the rest are well-equipped to dig their own political graves.

Whoever is posting w/that screen name does not even know that it'd be "Scott Waugs"...after all, the correct spelling of his last name is Waugespack...WaUgespack...not WagUespack

In that case, Phelan doesn't know who he's terminating...

Nor do his campaign managers...

http://www.scottforchicago.com/

Ted

Geez, you sure changed your name a lot in the last few days...  <LOL>

First you were "Scott Wags", then Observer, then something like "Wondering from Chicago" (or something like that) and now you're JustObserving?

:D ;D :D

Ted

Tommy

Ted, I just cut right to the chase and called her Carolyn.   She is the first of the Phelen supporters/apologists to brave the boards... I'm sure that their will be many more. 

Bonster

That would be cool if Waguespak's girl friend came on and posted as Mike Phelan.

Quote from: bohemian on October 17, 2006, 04:43:35 PM
Was it Alderman Failin?  ::)

Bonster

Or Jack Phelan.

"You've gotta see Jack....Jack Phelan...."

Bear

"I'm sure that their will be many more."

Sorry Tommy, I think she is the end of a VERY short list of
#6 supporters.
...What else can we do now except roll down the window and let the wind blow back your hair...

justobserving

Ted...

Could not make up my mind about what I wanted to call myself.  So I tired a couple of different names....  its a woman prerogative to change her mind.  lol

Terri

Back to my post, is or was Alderman Phalen developing properties with ex-Alderman Matlak?  Alderman Phalen told his Council colleagues and the audience he had never met Matlak.  

justobserving

scott w complaint claims that phelan and matlak are good friends.  Phelan has never built anything in Chicago and does not know Matluk

OakParkSpartan

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -- Plato

Bonster

justobserving

hate to break it to you all but Phelan has never built in Chicago... check the city records.   Suprised that you would all accept the media account at face value.

Tommy

Yes, Carolyn.  It's that damned liberal media again!  LOL...

Matryoshka

I've seen it spelled both ways...WAG and WAUG...he says it's WAUG