News:

Updated 5/20/05 - "All Sites Berwyn" listing -- http://www.berwyntalk.com/smf/index.php?topic=30.0

Main Menu

Plumber recomendation

Started by Sandy, January 14, 2011, 07:09:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

berwynguy

Mrs. Northsider you stick your nose in many threads that I post in with your self-righteous dribble.  You usually come off as a buffoon, and have been told so by others here. 

Now let me go back to "ruining" peoples lives.   ::)
Unfortunately, this ain't your grandmother's Berwyn anymore.

MRS. NORTHSIDER

Quote from: berwynguy on February 08, 2011, 10:07:23 PM
Mrs. Northsider you stick your nose in many threads that I post in with your self-righteous dribble.  You usually come off as a buffoon, and have been told so by others here. 

My "self-righteous dribble".  In the real world it's called having a conscious and making other people accountable for such.  But I do understand your total lack of understanding for such.

berwynguy

OakParkSpartan

Quote from: berwynguy on February 08, 2011, 09:54:20 PM
QuoteI've provided useful information for the residents of Berwyn, be they female head of household or families with girls in their care.  What have you done to improve the lives of women in this town?

I sure as hell haven't informed them that my personal choice is not to wear tampons, but I have tried them and yanked them out in the past, am now in menopause, and have a daughter that flushes HER tampons down my toilet.  :-*

Mrs. Northsider, please do yourself a favor and sleep it off, ok?  ::)

You know, I was doing fine with that sentence up to the comma, then read the rest, and realized you were talking about Mrs. Northsider LOL.

Thank you for the smile tonight.
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -- Plato

buzz

Odd, that sounds like a personal attack bguy.  Now go cry to OPS, complain about me again.
You're a real piece of work.
Why won't anyone believe it's not butter ?

berwynguy

LOL!! ;D  Brian, you can't make this stuff up.  Only on BTF........

berwynguy

Quote from: buzz on February 08, 2011, 11:00:56 PM
Mrs. Northsider you stick your nose in many threads that I post in with your self-righteous dribble.  You usually come off as a buffoon, and have been told so by others here.  

Now let me go back to "ruining" peoples lives.   ::)
Odd, that sounds like a personal attack bguy.  Now go cry to OPS, complain about me again.

Hey Buzz, go put your head in the toilet after Mrs. Northsider is done, then flush.

buzz

Quote from: berwynguy on February 08, 2011, 11:01:58 PM
Mrs. Northsider you stick your nose in many threads that I post in with your self-righteous dribble.  You usually come off as a buffoon, and have been told so by others here.
Hey Buzz, go put your head in the toilet after Mrs. Northsider is done, then flush.
My, my, 1st it's ~LL~, then Mrs. N, you just don't play well with others.

Bonster

You sure you guys aren't mixing up

tampons with pads ?

Tampons are supposed to be flushable.  Pads are meant to be pulled out of the garbage by the dog.
Can I flush the entire thing?
Yes. The Tampax Cardboard tampon, wrapper AND applicator can be flushed in toilets connected to city sewer systems. Frequent flushing of tampons is not recommended for septic systems.

http://www.tampax.com/en-US/products/productDetail.aspx?ID=tampax-flushable
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

berwynguy

No buzz, just you and a few other people.  See you are a guy that does the "drive by" post where you fly in and out of threads with usually smart ass comments and personal insults.  I am done fucking around with people like you.  Now I am going to take a page out of your book and jump in the game.  People don't want to be civil and be assholes?  Fine.  Now you're gonna deal with someone who could be the biggest asshole here.  

berwynguy

Quote from: buzz on February 08, 2011, 11:08:00 PM
Quote from: berwynguy on February 08, 2011, 11:01:58 PM
My, my, 1st it's ~LL~, then Mrs. N, you just don't play well with others.

By the way, I never personally attacked LL.  I asked her a question which she answered.  She didn't need some anonymous asshat to come in and rescue her.  

buzz

Quote from: berwynguy on February 08, 2011, 11:12:27 PM
  Fine.  Now you're gonna deal with someone who could be the biggest asshole here.  
What do you mean "could be" ?
You don't understand the concept of a public forum.  You don't own a thread.  You will be criticized.  Yours is not the only opinion that matters. You will probably cry yourself to sleep at night because of it.
And please don't give me your crap about ~LL~.  She has every right to call the cops on her bad neighbors.  Which is exactly what I said in my deleted post.  Perhaps a little more colorful.  Opinions differ, don't be a cry baby.

berwynguy

Quote from: buzz on February 08, 2011, 11:34:20 PM
Quote from: berwynguy on February 08, 2011, 11:12:27 PM
 Fine.  Now you're gonna deal with someone who could be the biggest asshole here.  
What do you mean "could be" ?
You don't understand the concept of a public forum.  You don't own a thread.  You will be criticized.  Yours is not the only opinion that matters. You will probably cry yourself to sleep at night because of it.
And please don't give me your crap about ~LL~.  She has every right to call the cops on her bad neighbors.  Which is exactly what I said in my deleted post.  Perhaps a little more colorful.  Opinions differ, don't be a cry baby.

I do understand the concept of a public forum.  What we don't need is Capitan Anonymous Asshat swooping into threads with smart alec remarks and insults then not having the balls to stick around and engage.  What you say is "colorful" I say is you being a douche bag.  You have something constructive to add, then add it.  If not go and cry yourself to sleep in YOUR pillow.  

buzz

Quote from: berwynguy on February 08, 2011, 11:48:45 PM
What we don't need is Capitan Anonymous Asshat swooping into threads with smart alec remarks and insults then not having the balls to stick around and engage.  What you say is "colorful" I say is you being a douche bag.  You have something constructive to add, then add it.  If not go and cry yourself to sleep in YOUR pillow.  
You don't decide what "we" need.
And these "balls" have been around this forum for at least 5 yrs.  I have no problem engaging.
You obviously have a fixation with bodily functions.  It's the only explanation for your fixation with tampons and now, douche bags.

OakParkSpartan

Um.

Stop.

Enough with the attacking bullshit.
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -- Plato

Diona

Quote from: bonster on February 08, 2011, 11:10:38 PM

tampons with pads ?

Tampons are supposed to be flushable.  Pads are meant to be pulled out of the garbage by the dog.
Yes. The Tampax Cardboard tampon, wrapper AND applicator can be flushed in toilets connected to city sewer systems. Frequent flushing of tampons is not recommended for septic systems.

Tampon companies SAY their stuff is flushable, but not really.  Especially if you have an older house/apartment.  A friend of mine had to have her pipes rodded out because her basement flooded everytime it rained (didn't even have to be a big rain).  She finally had enough, called a plumber & he told her the back up problems were because of tampon flushing.  Evidently tampons aren't really compatible with old plumbing piping in many old homes/apartments.

Now back to the bitching fest...lol...couldn't resist!  :D

scungili

Quote from: bonster on February 08, 2011, 11:10:38 PM

tampons with pads ?

Well ... as "Uncle Frank" said ...

Well, the toilet went crazy yesterday afternoon
The plumber he says "Never flush a lampoon!"
This great information Cost me half a week's pay
And the toilet blew up Later on the next day ay-eee-ay

PamF

There's an old plumber joke that refers to the problem in your pipes as 'twelve red mice'.

Older homes should never put those down the drain.  Those strings will catch somewhere and then they accumulate.  Having grown up in an older home, that was preached to me from day one.

On the subject of plumbers, glad that you were happy with Tim's work.  He is definitely our go to man.

Bonster

Back when these houses were built women wore these:

... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

Diona

I am so sorry about the triple post, I have no idea how the hell that happened.  I thought I was editing my post...lol