News:

Welcome to the new Berwyn Community Forum!   Enjoy your stay! 

Main Menu

Dishwasher Repair Person?

Started by Fer, December 06, 2012, 08:44:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fer

I need someone to check out our dishwasher that is ailing.  We think it may be the pump.  Water just sits in the bottom of it, and periodically leaks on to the kitchen floor.  We had our plumber here this morning, and he seemed to think that might be the culprit.

Anyone have anyone they can recommend...quickly?!!!!!

Thanks!!
"Life is short. Enjoy it."
J. Sullivan, 7/28/06

jfrickind

SPIN DOCTOR APPLIANCE REPAIR INC
192 E QUINCY ST
RIVERSIDE,  IL  60546-2177
(708) 369-4254

He came out and fixed my range and then tried to fix my microwave.  Bad board on the microwave and it was so old they don't make the board anymore but ... he didn't charge a cent for taking a half of an hour with the microwave.  Super nice guy, very quick, and very reasonable.

He's your guy.

JD

marie

Matt is your guy, see the recommendations posted under Bungalow love.

M & R Refrigeration and Appliance Repair
708-715-8350 Matt

Fer

Update on our dishwasher repair issues..

Well, it's dead -  pump is stripped.  Just what I wanted for Christmas - a new dishwasher!!

But, I found a great guy who I will call again should I need a wonderful repair person. 

I called Matt at M & R (referred by someone here).  He's great-has fixed our washer & dryer.  He told me he doesn't work too much on dishwashers, but had a friend who does.   So we called him. 

John Morrissey is your guy for dishwashers!   He also does washers & dryers & ovens, too.  Been doing this stuff for 43 years.  Anyway, he was here early this a.m. and was very straightforward.  Took the thing apart & spend quite a bit of time checking it all out.  End result - pump is fried & not worth it to replace it.  So, suggested I go to Grant's in Orland where he knows the mgr. & if I mention his name, he should give me a discount. Charged me $65 for the call. 

John Morrissey - Discount Repair Service - 708-341-6181.
"Life is short. Enjoy it."
J. Sullivan, 7/28/06