News:

Berwyn Cares!
Information about Berwyn Schools. www.berwyncares.org

Main Menu

The Urban Mutt Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting Ceremony

Started by The Dogfather, April 26, 2010, 11:07:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dogfather

Hi Everyone!  Just wanted to let you all know that our GO/Ribbon Cutting ceremony will take place this Wednesday the 28th from 12:00 to 1:00.  We will be serving food and refreshments.  Once again I'd just like to express our gratitude at the GREAT community support we've received so far...there are some awesome pet owners in Berwyn.  We also have some great events in the coming months that we are either organizing or participating in (Bow Wow Luau and The Great American Mutt Show for starters), so get ready for a fun summer!  Thanks!!!

The Dogfather

dukesdad

Bonster

I hope they're still open :(

We were last there 3-4 weeks ago.  There was a fire in the buildings the last week of April, but I was under the impression it was top floor and the businesses were not affected.  I love that place.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2, serving Taste of the Wild
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

dukesdad

It looks like they are closed. Sign on the door sending customers to La Grange.

~LL~

Oh, no!  Great store -- and the Bow Wow Luau was a terrific event.
If you are not part of the solution -- you are part of the problem.

Terri

Bonster

Bonster

Their Facebook page has a picture of the fire from April 17th, and the comments have more info...

The Urban Mutt: Everything looks like it will be fine...we have water damage, but at least the fire was contained to the roof. We will be closed tomorrow, and we will keep you updated as to when we will be back open. If you are a Berwyn customer and you need food or any other products, please contact us at La Grange (708-354-4655) and we will get the products there for you.
April 17 at 8:47pm

The Urban Mutt: A quick update on our status...it looks like we'll be closed through the weekend. All electrical repairs need to be completed before we can run power to the store. Again, if you are a Berwyn store customer and have any products that you need to pick up, PLEASE contact us at the La Grange store (708-354-4655) and we will make sure we have those items for you. Thanks for your patience everyone!
April 19 at 9:47am

Yolanda Carreon: when are you opening Berwyn store ???
April 26 at 12:10pm

The Urban Mutt: We are still waiting on repairs...unfortunately there's no definitive time frame at this point. We have transferred most of our regular Berwyn customers' items to the La Grange store, and are handling all sales through that location.
April 26 at 12:48pm

The Urban Mutt: It looks like the Berwyn store might be back open around the first part of June. In the meantime, we will continue to serve customers from both stores at our La Grange location, and will do everything possible to make it as easy as we can for you to get the products you need. Don't forget, if you can't find a parking spot, or don't have time to park and come in the store, you can call us (708-354-4655) and we'll bring your items to you in the alley behind the store!
May 6 at 12:32pm