News:

Read  Berwyn Historical Society www.berwynhistoricalsociety.org

Main Menu

Professional Landscape Design

Started by gregdogg62, April 24, 2009, 07:28:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gregdogg62

Greg Heck Landscape Design and Consulting

Spring is here and now is the time to start planning for improvements to your homes landscaping.  Upgrading your homes landscaping is a great way to improve the look of the property while at the same time increasing the homes value.  As with any home improvement project a plan of attack is crucial, and having a master landscape plan is a great way to help with budgeting and staging of the project over one season or several years, at the same time creating a cohesive vision and appearance for your property.

SERVICES
I am available for consultation on an hourly basis or for a fixed fee can provide landscape plans for your home. 

Projects can range from simple landscape plans to more detailed projects that include hardscape elements or other architectural features. 

Hourly consulting can include any issues that you may be having with your landscaping.  I can also help to create a plant palette for your home for the do it your self design project. 

ABOUT ME
I have a degree in landscape architecture and over ten years of professional experience in landscape architecture/planning and urban design.  I have worked on projects of all shapes and sizes, and always promote the use of sustainable design and building practices, as well as the use of native plant and building materials.

I am a Berwyn resident and can schedule meetings whenever is convenient for you.  For additional background information please visit www.gregheckdesign.blogspot.com.
I can be reached by email at gregheck1@gmail.com or by phone at 708.288.3604

n01_important

Stupid fuck