News:

Welcome to the new Berwyn Community Forum!   Enjoy your stay! 

Main Menu

trumpet

Started by teenabeena, July 16, 2008, 11:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teenabeena

My son, who is entering high school this fall, is looking to purchase a new/used intermediate trumpet for band.  He has been playing since 5th grade & is looking to upgrade.  

Please let me know if you or anyone you know is looking to sell one.  Or if you know where we could get a good deal without spending and arm & leg we would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

PamF

Hogzilla

I have a Bundy Coronet I don't use and would sell. If you are interested PM me.
"Oh, yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom. But they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em."

Bear

There is a place called Quinlan and Fabish in Burr Ridge that lease/sells to students
...What else can we do now except roll down the window and let the wind blow back your hair...

Bonster

I wonder if the repair shop, Smeltkopf on Roosevelt (across from Musicopia in Berwyn), sells them? 
They'd be able to point  you in the right direction at the very least.
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

BPM

Band Source in Downers Grove, new business run by three great guys.

teenabeena

I guess I should have updated that we actually found a trumpet online at www.quality-brass.com

My son was very happy with his purchase.  The pics shown on the site are of instruments before he fixes them up. He was able to get a Bach TR200(silver) with some extras for about $500 & it looked & played as if it were brand new.