News:

Welcome to the new Berwyn Community Forum!   Enjoy your stay! 

Main Menu

Halloween decorations

Started by truman40, August 29, 2008, 02:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

truman40

Anyone have halloween decorations to sell cheap?
I am also looking for a toy castle similar to the FISHER PRICE GREAT ADVENTURE CASTLE.
Shop Local
www.the350project.net

marie

The LaGrange resale shop on Calendar Court has a plethera of Halloween decorations for sale cheap!!  I'm going to send some to my daughter who is away at school. 

PamF

The new Deals store on Roosevelt in Forest Park (across from the KMart) has lots of stuff and they just opened so it's not all picked over or ruined yet.

truman40

Thanks guys- I actually found some cool stuff at the Salvation Army place on Roosevelt but will check these 2 places out also, thanks for the tips.

BTW if your interested, every year Over The Rainbow has a Halloween party 2 weeks prior to Halloween. We have a top-your-own children sundae, some arts & crafts, childrens movies and this year we are building a minature golf course with a Holloween theme.
Shop Local
www.the350project.net

Bonster

Has anyone here checked out the "Totally Ghoul" Halloween store that took over the Wickes Furniture building on Cermak?
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

chandasz

My 4 1/2 year old daughter is VERY excited to check out that place. Me too. Any reviews?

Bear

Menards in Countryside has a nice Halloween selection, and alot of new items
for the year.
...What else can we do now except roll down the window and let the wind blow back your hair...

Puttintange

My girls and I checked out the "Totally Ghoul" last week, not really impressed. It's all Kmart brand Halloween items.
Pray! Pray! Pray! O:)