definition of marriage as between a
man and a woman in your future
publications.

Sue A. Smith

Bloomingdale

Reader Comments
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

cubstobearsfan

How can you say we should" honor" the tradition of a marriage, when most men and women unions, either are riddled with divorce, infidelity, physical and emotional abuse!!! Hey people something is wrong here, misery loves company, why should the union of marriage be restricted ONLY to a man and a woman! I say live and let live, why can't we all just get along. ..jeez enough with the hating already!! Back in the day interracial unions were not considered "against all that is right" or having different religions in a marriage Who said everyone is suppose to live to a cookie cutter "right " way of life. I personally like my cookies with sprinkles, lots and lots of different colored and flavored sprinkles,... maybe more of you should try them, you may like them and they may even make you less uptight !!peace!! :USA:

p.s. I am happily married to a different culture than my own,and diffeernt views on religion, we have our ups and downs, butmostly there is love, laughter and respect for each others view, and we are raising our (4) children to do the same!!! ;D

LOL

If you're against gay marriage, don't have one. If you don't want to read about one, then stop.
The word gullible isn't in the dictionary?

n01_important

Americans are so "self righteous" it makes me sick.  If you are against something, you feel its a personal mission from God to prevent anyone else from doing it. 

I wonder what that says about such a sick, demented and twisted culture?  Did I just answer my own question.   ;)
Stupid fuck

buzz

Quote from: n01_important on August 25, 2009, 08:09:42 PM
Americans are so "self righteous" it makes me sick.  If you are against something, you feel its a personal mission from God to prevent anyone else from doing it.
I wonder what that says about such a sick, demented and twisted culture?  Did I just answer my own question.   ;)
BUGGER OFF !
Why won't anyone believe it's not butter ?

MRS. NORTHSIDER

Don't you consider yourself an American?  Growing up in a neighborhood in Chicago that had numerous ethnicities I was asked "what nationality are you" more than a few times.  Considering I had a last name that started with a "Mc" it was easy to answer "Irish".  Although, considering my ancestors had emigrated here in the 1700's, I knew the real answer - don't you?  It was "American". 

Classof67

Quote from: MRS. NORTHSIDER on August 25, 2009, 08:28:56 PM
Don't you consider yourself an American?  Growing up in a neighborhood in Chicago that had numerous ethnicities I was asked "what nationality are you" more than a few times.  Considering I had a last name that started with a "Mc" it was easy to answer "Irish".  Although, considering my ancestors had emigrated here in the 1700's, I knew the real answer - don't you?  It was "American". 

Was your last name McMuffin?  Am I close?

MRS. NORTHSIDER

Quote from: Classof67 on August 25, 2009, 08:43:03 PM

No, you'll have to delve a little bit further into the Mc's - good luck!

Classof67

Quote from: MRS. NORTHSIDER on August 25, 2009, 08:48:38 PM
Quote from: Classof67 on August 25, 2009, 08:43:03 PM

No, you'll have to delve a little bit further into the Mc's - good luck!
Nothing more American that starts with Mc than McMuffin, at least in the morning!  Yours is a great riddle.

n01_important

After being asked so many times, "where are you really from?".. I would say it never mattered that I thought I was American, because everyone else thought I wasn't. 

But not of that is important... I'm taking it up with my therapist.

What is important is how fellow Americans feel it's their moral duty to decide happiness for everyone else.
Stupid fuck

Bonster

... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

Classof67

Quote from: Bonster on August 25, 2009, 09:53:10 PM
Quote from: Classof67 on August 25, 2009, 08:50:55 PM
Nothing more American that starts with Mc than McMuffin, at least in the morning!

McMassacre... (San Diego!)

http://www.crimefan.com/james%20huberty.htm

That was a sad, sad day especially if you had small children at home.  It was difficult to comprehend, letn alone explain to a child.  offtopic

As to the topic, I bet the author's last name isn't Smith, just hiding behind a generic name.  Live and let live.  Just turn the page as you would for other news that doesn't interest you.  You can't censor the news, albeit a weding announcement.