News:

Updated 5/20/05 - "All Sites Berwyn" listing -- http://www.berwyntalk.com/smf/index.php?topic=30.0

Main Menu

The W Flag is for CUBS FANS ONLY

Started by tony la, October 29, 2011, 01:42:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tony la

Well, another baseball season is in the books. Before we say goodbye for the year, please promise me, fellow Cubs fans, that when Theo's Reign of Dominance comes into full swing, when we are neck deep in championships to the point it becomes routine, that WE Cubs Fans will be the most loud, cocky, obnoxious, insufferable ___ers on the planet!! Peace Out!!..
Tony LaMonica  Broker 1998 Hall Of Fame
Prudential RUBLOFF 708-795-5000
Director Chicago Association of Realtors
WWW.TONYLA.NET

pkd50

You usually start out that way.....just wander thru Wrigleyville in late April

watcher

Quote from: tony la on October 29, 2011, 01:42:15 PM
Well, another baseball season is in the books. Before we say goodbye for the year, please promise me, fellow Cubs fans, that when Theo's Reign of Dominance comes into full swing, when we are neck deep in championships to the point it becomes routine, that WE Cubs Fans will be the most loud, cocky, obnoxious, insufferable ___ers on the planet!! Peace Out!!..

Shouldn't be much of a challenge. That's normal Cub Fan descriptives. I thought Theo was here to CHANGE the tradition.

"Atlas Shrugged": A Thousand Pages of Bad Science Fiction About Sock-Puppets Stabbing Strawmen with Tax Cuts. -Driftglass