News:

Welcome to the new Berwyn Community Forum!   Enjoy your stay! 

Main Menu

Buerhle - he gone!

Started by Ted, December 08, 2011, 07:43:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ted

Sorry to see him leave - best Sox pitch since Joe Horlen.

I didn't understand the Santos trade either.

With Williams admitting the next few years will be a re-building effort, I have a feeling we're going back to the late 80s.

pkd50

It's going to be a long summer. 

dukesdad

I'm happy for him. World Series champion, perfect game, even made the Wheaties box. It was a great ride.

The Jackal

Good move for the White Sox. The Marlins drastically overpaid, both in years and in dollars, for what in essence is now a middle of the rotation inning eater. But, then again, thats what he was worth to the Marlins. It only takes one team in need to create an artificial market.

Ted

Now Quentin's gone. And, for what?  If Kenny can't get rid of Dunn and Rios, any fire sale of other players isn't going to help.

pkd50

This is going to be the year Dunn earns his keep.   

Noble Falcon

Now Rowand is back with with Ozzie and Buerhrle in South Beach! We lose Quentin but we sign Danks for big money?? It looks like a long summer of empty seats at 35th and Shields.

The Jackal

Quote from: Ted on January 01, 2012, 07:14:09 AM

Now Quentin's gone. And, for what?  If Kenny can't get rid of Dunn and Rios, any fire sale of other players isn't going to help.

Dunn and Rios are the South Sides version of Soriano and Zambrano. Albatrosses around the necks of both franchises.