TONINI'S ITALIAN MARKET ****LATEST NEWS/SPECIALS/COUPONS****

Started by tlcnurse, March 16, 2010, 08:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tlcnurse

No brick oven or smoker but good guesses.....Keep trying. It is something many of you wanted to see in the Depot.

Bonster

Quote from: tlcnurse on May 10, 2010, 10:17:33 PM
No brick oven or smoker but good guesses.....Keep trying. It is something many of you wanted to see in the Depot.

I do not believe you added a strip club.
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

tlcnurse

LOL...I don't quite think that a strip club is what the Depot needs. You are way off LOL

rbain

"Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake."

NYWREB

scungili

tlcnurse

Quite lucrative but I am not that well connected LOL...maybe midnight samplings with poker games in the back. Bring your purple & black chips LOL

seebee

A new and improved "back room" like that place Show Of Shows used to have over by dair in Cicero?

tlcnurse

It is definitely homemade....it is definitely food & can have cheese HMMMM any more guesses? If you patronized the store in the past 3 days you might have had a sample. If anyone has here please feel free to post. Let's just say everyone that tried it LOVED it!

tlcnurse

For all our facebook fans we just posted a crazy FREE offer so check it out!

buzz

I'm now more curious as to how a nice kid like you knows about the "purple and black chips" and the Show of Shows !
Why won't anyone believe it's not butter ?

tlcnurse

OK you are 1/2 right...these are the best of the best...No one has got this. There is only 20 diners on the East Coast that make this. Scungili since you came the closest...You can have a Free One on me when they are done.

OK the second FREE offer was just posted on Facebook. Congratulations to Michelle who won the Gladiator!!!

Bonster

Quote from: tlcnurse on May 12, 2010, 04:45:40 PM
There is only 20 diners on the East Coast that make this. Scungili since you came the closest...

STEAMED CHEESEBURGERS!?
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

tlcnurse

Congratulations Terri!!! You won the Centurion sandwich...Please let us know how you like it. Keep checking there might be another FREE offer on Facebook!

tlcnurse

Congratulations Mary V. who won the Monarch Meatball Sandwich!! Keep your eyes posted there might be another Free Offer on our signature sandwiches.

tlcnurse

Buzz I am actually pretty good at blackjack LOL. Never judge a book by its cover LOL

OK the next Free Offer was just posted on Facebook so check it out! Free food on Tonini's