TONINI'S ITALIAN MARKET ****LATEST NEWS/SPECIALS/COUPONS****

Started by tlcnurse, March 16, 2010, 08:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tlcnurse

Congratulations Chris A. on winning the Emperor. I think that was a record call. OK there might be another one coming so keep on the look out.

tlcnurse

This is so much fun I guess we just had to do it again!

tlcnurse

We did & congratulations to Debi S. on winning the Hat Trick Kruncher!

tlcnurse

Tonini's Italian Market
6950 Windsor
Berwyn IL
(708) 484-4590
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-7pm, Sat 9am-6pm & Sun 9am-5pm
Coupon Valid 5/13/10-5/21/10

****Check us out on Facebook at I Love Toninis Deli in Berwyn or Tonini's Italian Market for special offers including our recent FREE sandwich winners****

Hello Everyone! Well the floor repair has been rescheduled so we will have our regular hours this week & will keep everyone posted on when it will take place. We will be having another 50.00 gift certificate so be sure to turn in your entry printed at the bottom of the email. We will introduce our newest & greatest additions to Tonini's. I will be there Friday sampling these great creations. It is something the Depot District customers have been looking for & now we have got it. There are only 20 diners on the east coast that do this & now Tonini's has brought it to the midwest. Please be sure to come in & try it out for yourself. Ok we have many new items at the store. The Gelato case is filled with new flavors & the awesome regular ones. We have expanded our deli salads, entrees & sandwiches. We have 4 new sandwiches with more to come so be sure to keep a look out. So here goes for the coupon...we will ask that you please print out the email & bring it in since it is your coupon so to speak. We are not responsible for any typographical errors. There are no rain check, substitutions or exceptions. Thank you again for all your support! We appreciate your business! To us you are Family!

Coupon #1:     Krakus Ham $3.99Lb Limit 1 Lb
Coupon #2:     Lipari Old Tyme American Cheese $3.99Lb Limit 1Lb
Coupon #3:     Lipari Old Tyme Roast Beef $5.99Lb Limit 1Lb
Coupon #4:     Lipari Old Tyme Pastrami $6.99Lb Limit 1Lb
Coupon #5:     Mild Slicing Provolone $2.99Lb Limit 1Lb
Coupon #6:     San Danielle Pistachio Mortadella $3.99Lb Limit 1Lb
Coupon #7:     Sara Lee Smoked Turkey $4.99Lb Limit 1Lb
Coupon #8:     Lipari Old Tyme Maple Ham $2.99Lb Limit 1Lb
Coupon #9:     Lipari Ham off the Bone $3.99Lb Limit 1Lb
Coupon #10:   Columbus Finocchino Salami $9.99Lb Limit 1Lb
Coupon #11:   Columbus Sopressata $7.99Lb Limit 1 Lb
Coupon #12:   Columbus Applewood Smoked Ham $6.99Lb Limit 1Lb
Coupon #13:   Columbus Proscuitto $9.99Lb Limit 1Lb
Coupon #14:   1 Free Loaf of our Homemade Bread with $20 purchase Limit 1 Offer
Coupon #15:   Our Homemade Pizza Dough .99c a Bag Limit 3
Coupon #16:   $2.00 Off any Frozen Homemade Soup Limit 4
Coupon #17:   $2.00 Off any Frozen Homemade Sauce Limit 4
Coupon #18:   $1.00 off any Frozen Homemade Dinner Limit 3
Coupon #19:   $1.00 off per Lb on any Imported Romano Chunks Limit 2 chunks
Coupon #20:   .50c off per Lb of Grated Parmesan or Romano Limit 2 containers
Coupon #21:   $1.00 off any 750ml Bottle of Wine Limit 2
Coupon #22:   .50c off any Box of Lasagna noodles Limit 2
Coupon #23:   .50c off our Homemade Pizza Sauce Limit 2
Coupon #24:   $1.00 off any Gelato $3.99 & Up Limit 2
Coupon #25:   $5.00 off any Full Pan of our Homemade Lasagna (must pre-order) Limit 1

Raffle Drawing Entry Form:
NAME:________________________________________________

ADDRESS:____________________________________________

PHONE NUMBER:______________________________________

Congratulations Jim C. our last $50.00 gift certificate winner!

seebee

Hi anyone with better search-fu than me -
Isn't there a post of the Tonini's menu somewhere on this board?

tlcnurse

I am not sure. If you need one email us at toniniitalianmrkt@sbcglobal.net & we can email you one or call Dave (708)525-6399 & he will fax one to you.
Thanks,
Taresa

tlcnurse

Well we would like to officially announce the 2 new creations at Tonini's

The svizzera al formaggio & the svizzera al salsiccia!

We guarantee that you have never had anything like it. We are sampling all weekend & will be selling them as well. You can either call ahead this weekend or plan on waiting 15 minutes at the store.

We are also making homemade potato chips with several seasonings as a side.

Bonster & Scungilli we owe you a FREE one for your on the money guesses!

Bonster

... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

scungili

Quote from: bonster on May 14, 2010, 12:34:33 PM
Burg'r Tend'r

izzat a comment on food or a new position open at Tonini's?

;D

Can't wait to taste the mystery thing!

seebee

Quote from: tlcnurse on May 13, 2010, 08:17:10 AM
I am not sure. If you need one email us at toniniitalianmrkt@sbcglobal.net & we can email you one or call Dave (708)525-6399 & he will fax one to you.
Thanks,
Taresa

Thanks, I popped in the other night and grabbed one (along with some more of your marinara, and two orders of gelato. It just never fails. I stop in to get ONE thing, and wind up getting gelato and sauce!) I'm picking up the two small trays tonight. Thanks in advance! Your food tray options really came in handy for me today!

tlcnurse

No problem SeeBee! We aim to please. It is not burg'r tend'r but a similar method to that Bonster. Come in & try a sample. We also made homemade chips. A regular white potato & a sweet potato & beet combo. Both are excellent.

tlcnurse

We wanted to let everyone know that we know have our outdoor license. AMEN! The tables & chairs are now outside. Be sure to come by for a sample of our new creations.
Thanks!!!

tlcnurse

Today 5/17/10 at Tonini's we will be having the triple threat of specials!

Special #1:  6in Meatball Sandwich smothered in our super red sauce for $2.99 Limit 2

Special #2:  6in Homemade Italian Beef $2.99 Limit 2

Special #3:  6in Italian Sub $2.99 Limit 2

Have one of each or choose your favorite!

tlcnurse

Hello Everyone! Officially tomorrow 5/18/10 Tonini's will be serving our new burgers. We have a cheeseburger & a sausage burger. The sausage burger can be made with sweet, mild, medium or hot. We offer several cheese options such as provolone, cheddar or any of the jacks. American will not work since this is a steamed burger & cheese. The cheeseburger comes with lettuce, tomato, onion, ketchup, mustard, mayo & pickles. The sausage burger comes with super red sauce if you choose. We make these fresh so the lead time is 15 minutes but it is so worth it & our outdoor seating is available. If you would like please call ahead at (708) 484-4590 & we will have your order ready. The burgers are $4.99 & it comes with a side of our homemade chips. This is a healthier version since we grind our own meat which is lean, the method of cooking is steamed & we use canola oil for our chips. Please let us know your opinion. We have been working hard for the past week to try to perfect these burgers. Also if you want something on them that is not suggested we will do whatever we can to accommodate.
Thanks Again,
Taresa & Dave

Bonster

Taresa, I used to be skinny till I started eating at Ted's and O'Rourke's in CT.  That stuff is too damned good.  They also used to serve just a plain steamed cheese sammich on a bun w/tomato & lettuce...oh man.

tlcnurse

Well we are now serving up the same type of burger. Wait till you try the sausage one~~~Unbelievably Good! Remember I owe you one Bonster Our burgers look just like the ones you posted. Great Pics to use as examples. I am sure we could do just a steamed cheese sandwich...Thanks for the idea. Since you are an expert at eating at Teds & O'Rourke's please let me know what you think of our burgers. I have nothing to compare ours too & would appreciate the feedback.

Bonster

Also Three Corners in Wallingford, but they were nowhere near as good as the other two. ;)

tlcnurse

OK the next bit of exciting news at Tonini's is we are now serving hot, fresh homemade pizza. We will be selling 1/4th of a 16in pizza & a can of pop for $2.99. That's right only $2.99. You can choose from cheese or our homemade Italian sausage & a daily specialty pizza. We will also we be making our homemade margherita pizza for $3.99 a jumbo slice with a pop. This is an awesome deal on pizza made with top quality ingredients!

Bonster

Quote from: tlcnurse on May 17, 2010, 09:14:28 PM
Well we are now serving up the same type of burger. Wait till you try the sausage one~~~Unbelievably Good! Remember I owe you one Bonster Our burgers look just like the ones you posted. Great Pics to use as examples. I am sure we could do just a steamed cheese sandwich...Thanks for the idea. Since you are an expert at eating at Teds & O'Rourke's please let me know what you think of our burgers. I have nothing to compare ours too & would appreciate the feedback.

aww, shucks!  Dyin' to check it out, but my goofy hours prevent me from getting there.

One thing I LOVE that you guys carry is LEZZA SPUMONI.
I implore anyone who hasn't tried Lezza Spumoni to grab a pint and savor it.
And don't scoop it!

"Authentically made from an old Italian (Naples) recipe using the European method of blending to create the "true Old World" flavor.

Over 28 delicate flavors including rum, pistachio, strawberry and chocolate plus the special whipped cream center studded with nuts, candied melon and maraschino cherries.

Special shaped mold and packaging permits spumoni removal in one piece, so that this delicious dessert may be sliced - as it should be - never scooped."

seebee

Quote from: tlcnurse on May 17, 2010, 09:24:02 PM
OK the next bit of exciting news at Tonini's is we are now serving hot, fresh homemade pizza. We will be selling 1/4th of a 16in pizza & a can of pop for $2.99. That's right only $2.99. You can choose from cheese or our homemade Italian sausage & a daily specialty pizza. We will also we be making our homemade margherita pizza for $3.99 a jumbo slice with a pop. This is an awesome deal on pizza made with top quality ingredients!

hmmmmmm

Sound like lunch today for me!