News:

Welcome to the new Berwyn Community Forum!   Enjoy your stay! 

Main Menu

TONINI'S ITALIAN MARKET ****LATEST NEWS/SPECIALS/COUPONS****

Started by tlcnurse, March 16, 2010, 08:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tlcnurse

Another awesome Freebie posted on Facebook...check it out!

tlcnurse

Tonini's Italian Market
6950-52 Windsor
Berwyn, IL
Phone: (708) 484-4590 Fax: (708) 484-5527
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-7pm, Sat 9am-6pm, Sun 9am-5pm

Hello Everyone! We hope everyone had an enjoyable holiday. We have some great news at Tonini's. We have increased our fans on Facebook to 665 with an awesome effort by our fans. We have given away some unbelievable freebies so become a fan for your chance to win at our facebook page Tonini's Italian Market. We have started this movement so to speak since we are aware of how hard the economy has hit everyone & this is a way we can give back. We have been extremely blessed & want to thank our customers. We have many new items at the store including entrees & gelato. Our Gelato is expanding with several new flavors so come on in & see what is new. Ok now for the coupons. We are not responsible for typos. There are no rain-checks, substitutions or exceptions. Please print out this email which acts as your coupons. We are unable to print out coupons at this time. Coupons are valid from 6/9/10-6/16/10. Be sure to come see us at the Depot District Cruise Nights every other Tuesday with the next date on 6/15/10. Thank you for all your support!

Coupon #1:     Sara Lee Honey Ham $4.99Lb Limit 1Lb
Coupon #2:     Sara Lee Honey Turkey $4.99Lb Limit 1Lb
Coupon #3:     Our Homemade Baked Ham $3.99Lb Limit 1Lb
Coupon #4:     Our Homemade Oven Roasted Turkey Breast $4.99Lb Limit 1Lb
Coupon #5:     Lipari Old Tyme American Cheese $3.49Lb Limit 1Lb
Coupon #6:     $1.00 Off any Frozen Soup or Sauce Limit 2 Total
Coupon #7:     $1.00 Off per Lb of Our Bakery Cookies Limit 1Lb
Coupon #8:     Free 1Lb Loaf of Homemade Bread with $20.00 purchase Limit 1 Offer
Coupon #9:     Our Homemade Pizza Dough .99c a Bag Limit 2 Bags
Coupon #10:   Our Homemade Large Cannolis $1.49 ea Limit 4
Coupon #11:   $1.00 Off any Bag of  Perfect Pasta Frozen Stuffed Gnocchis  Limit 2
Coupon #12:   .50c Off any Gallon of Corn Oil Limit 1
Coupon #13:   $1.00 Off any 750ml Bottle of Wine Limit 2
Coupon #14:   $5.00 Off any Dishware marked $25.00 & Up Limit 2 pieces
Coupon #15:   .30c Off any 28oz Can of Dell' Alpe Tomatoes Limit 8
Coupon #16:   Proscuitto Cotto (Italian Ham) $3.49Lb Limit 1Lb
Coupon #17:   $1.00 Off Germack Squash Seeds Limit 2 Bags
Coupon #18:   .50c Off any Bag or Can of Coffee Limit 2
Coupon #19:   .50c Off any Large Package of Pizzelles Limit 2
Coupon #20:   Our Homemade Italian Sausage $2.99Lb Limit 5 Lbs WOW!!!

BONUS COUPON: 10% Off any Catering Order $100.00 & Up placed this Week of Coupons. If you need a catering menu please contact us @ (708) 484-4590 & we will be glad to fax or email you a copy.

tlcnurse

Well we have been giving away so many great items on our facebook page. Please if you are on facebook become a fan & take your chance at winning. Some of you here are already winners. We have given away pizza set-ups, pasta dinners, sandwiches, burgers, etc. Don't miss out.

tlcnurse

OK we are going to give a Tonini's Italian Market Giveaway to our Berwyn Talk Friends the same way we do for our Facebook Fans.
This Freebie is valid on 6/23/10 for the next 10 people to reply to this post. We are giving away (2) of "The Bruno" sandwiches named after my Italian Grandma who will be 85 years young on 7/2/10. To explain the Bruno it is a combo of Italian Beef & Meatballs in super red sauce  piled on Turano French Bread. All you have to do is reply to this post & follow the rules of the giveaway that are posted below.
Thanks & Good Luck!

Rules For Giveaways: Rule #1 Must be 18, Rule #2 1 Offer per Week per Family, Rule #3 You must present PICTURE ID to pick up prize, Rule #4 If you don't pick up prize you forfeit your prize therefore you are not eligible to win again till a new week begins, Rule #5 The winner's name must be the name on the ID that is presented, Rule #6 Anyone caught cheating, scamming etc will be banned from any further participation.

We are aware that you use user names here but we will need you to send us your real name to claim these giveaways.

Bonster

Quote from: tlcnurse on June 22, 2010, 09:27:59 PM
This Freebie is valid on 6/23/10 for the next 10 people to reply to this post. We are giving away (2) of "The Bruno" sandwiches named after my Italian Grandma who will be 85 years young on 7/2/10. To explain the Bruno it is a combo of Italian Beef & Meatballs in super red sauce  piled on Turano French Bread.

Provolone?
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

tlcnurse

You can add any cheese you would like to the sandwiches for .50c a sandwich.
Thanks,
Taresa

Bonster

tlcnurse

You got it if you were one of the 2 that I sent emails to about guessing the burgers. We have been selling them like crazy so anytime you want to collect let me know.

Bonster

Quote from: tlcnurse on June 22, 2010, 10:04:16 PM
You got it if you were one of the 2 that I sent emails to about guessing the burgers. We have been selling them like crazy so anytime you want to collect let me know.

I never got an email, just your post here on BTF.  I tried it a cpl times regardless. ;)

tlcnurse

Well you have one coming free. I hope you enjoyed the ones you have tried. We are now serving them on a new bun. We think it is much better with our latest choice. Thanks ! let me know how you like the Bruno. You are the first person to win the sandwiches here on Berwyn Talk. Just send me your name & I will put it on the list.

tlcnurse

OK we have 9 more friends here on Berwyn Talk that are eligible for the giveaway. Just post under my post to win. We will end this giveaway here at 7am on 6/23/10.
Thanks!

seebee

I'd LOVE one!
Plus I'm workin from home tomorrow. I'll be right around the corner!

Bonster

Quote from: tlcnurse on June 22, 2010, 10:34:01 PM
You are the first person to win the sandwiches here on Berwyn Talk. Just send me your name & I will put it on the list.

Fooey, I gotta work tomorrow.  Give to seebee.

tlcnurse

OK SeeBee you have won. We have 8 more available to our friends. We will end this post this morning so that we can get our lists of winners together.
Thanks,
Taresa

tlcnurse

Rt 66...we are open till 7pm & this giveaway is available till then. You are 1 of the 10 that are eligible so if you change your mind let me know.

tlcnurse

Thank you for your participation. Enjoy your sandwiches!

Bonster

Quote from: tlcnurse on June 23, 2010, 06:47:53 AM
Rt 66...we are open till 7pm & this giveaway is available till then. You are 1 of the 10 that are eligible so if you change your mind let me know.

Not changing my mind  :oink:, I just work till 10p.

tlcnurse

Tonini's Italian Market
6950 Windsor in Berwyn
(708) 484-4590
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-7pm, Sat 9am-6pm & Sun 9am-5pm.

Hello Everyone! We hope you all had a happy & safe 4th of July. We will keep this short but sweet. There are no rain-checks, substitutions or exceptions. These coupons are valid from 7/5/10-7/12/10. Please print out this email which will act as your coupon. We are not responsible for typos.

BONUS COUPON valid on 7/5/10 Only: 10% Off your Entire Order WOW!!!!

Coupon #1:     Patrick Cudahy Cotto Salami $2.99Lb Limit 1Lb
Coupon #2:     Kent Regular Deli Slicing Bologna $2.49Lb Limit 1Lb
Coupon #3:     Gusto's Spiced Ham $2.99 Limit 1Lb
Coupon #4:     Lipari Baby Swiss Cheese $4.99Lb Limit 1Lb
Coupon #5:     Lipari Premium Gold Label Polish Ham $3.49Lb Limit 1Lb WOW
Coupon #6:     Sara Lee Honey Ham $4.49Lb Limit 1Lb
Coupon #7:     Our Homemade Italian Sausage $2.99Lb Limit 5Lbs WOW
Coupon #8:     Deli Potato Salad $1.29Lb Limit 1Lb
Coupon #9:     Deli Creamy Macaroni Salad $1.29Lb Limit 1Lb
Coupon #10:   Our Homemade Pizza Dough .99c a Bag Limit 2
Coupon #11:   $1.00 Off Our Homemade Steamed Cheeseburgers Limit 2
Coupon #12:   $1.00 Off Any Specialty Sub (Exc Italian) Limit 2
Coupon #13:   Buy 1 Get 1 Free Homemade Frozen Dinners Limit 3 Free
Coupon #14:   Buy 1 Get 1 Free Gelato $5.99 & Up Limit 2 Free
Coupon #15:   .50c Off Our Homemade Frazelle Limit 2 Bags
Coupon #16:   $1.00 Off Our Homemade Foccacia Limit 2
Coupon #17:   Free 1Lb Loaf of Our Italian Bread with $20.00 Purchase Limit 1 Offer
Coupon #18:   $1.00 Off per Lb of Our Bakery Cookies Limit 1Lb
Coupon #19:   10% Off any Catering Order $100.00 & Up placed this week
Coupon #20:   De Cecco Pasta $1.99 a Box Limit 2       

Thank You for All Your Support!
Dave & Taresa

tlcnurse

Is anyone on BTF a fan of Tonini's Italian Market on Facebook? I haven't seen you guys win any of the giveaways. You are truly missing out. The only one I recognize is Juliet.

OakParkSpartan

Quote from: tlcnurse on July 11, 2010, 09:30:57 PM
Is anyone on BTF a fan of Tonini's Italian Market on Facebook? I haven't seen you guys win any of the giveaways. You are truly missing out. The only one I recognize is Juliet.

I won a pizza kit.
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -- Plato