TONINI'S ITALIAN MARKET ****LATEST NEWS/SPECIALS/COUPONS****

Started by tlcnurse, March 16, 2010, 08:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tlcnurse

Great to hear! We have been having these giveaways daily. You should check it out & try again. Hope you enjoyed it.

marie

Bonster

... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

scungili

I finally picked up my cheeseburger ... what a glorious mess!  Wow - it was huge & oozed cheese when I took my first bite.  The meat was tasty & moist even though it was well done.  I prefer mine on the bloodier end of the spectrum and figure there's no way to get it med. rare when you steam it so I didn't ask for it M.R.  All the toppings were fresh and it was very filling.  The bun pretty much disintegrated about half way through the burger ... maybe if the bread was a hunk of the italian bread or a kaiser roll it would have held up better.  Gotta try the sausage version next time.

buzz

Quote from: scungili on July 12, 2010, 12:12:18 PM
The bun pretty much disintegrated about half way through the burger ...

You gotta' eat faster !
Why won't anyone believe it's not butter ?

tlcnurse

Scungili you can get them medium rare if you would like. You can also request a burger on Italian Bread or Kaiser Bun. We have both so no problem. The burgers are so juicy that it can be a challenge but with some extra napkins oh so worth it. Dave made patty melt Krunchers over the weekend. He will make them on weekends only when he is there. He thinks he is a grill master LOL. Anyway WOW are they unbelievably good but there is no way to eat one by yourself so you gotta share. Try one of those bad boys medium rare. Dave will be there on Saturday.

The Jackal

tlcnurse

The Jackal

Oh, ok, didn't know that.

Your husband is there only on the weekends?

tlcnurse

He is only allowed in my kitchen on my grill on the weekends LOL

scungili

Quote from: buzz on July 12, 2010, 08:56:19 PM
You gotta' eat faster !

hee hee ... Kobyashi I'm not.

The thing is huge - you gotta try one.

scungili

Taresa -

Good to know about the bread & temperature.  Please know I did enjoy my burger.  And next time I will split it w/ someone ... eating the whole thing was like downing an instant couch slouch pill.

tlcnurse

Wilson

May suggest that you hang a menu in your store of the sandwiches you have available?  I finally was able to stop for lunch the other day and I ordered a sub because I was not sure what my options were.

The sub was very good!

tlcnurse

Hello, We have a board hanging with our sub sandwich options on the wall. There is also a menu available on the counter for you to look at as well. We are in the process of adding some of our new sandwiches to the printed menu. There is also a catering menu available on the counter.
Thanks,
Taresa

Wilson

But that is my point.  I can only see the board with the subs.  I have no idea what else you sell.  I would love to try a burger or one of those crunchers you talk about, but going into your store I see nothing that tells me that you sell.  How do I know you make burgers and what are my choices?  What is a cruncher sandwich?

If I walk on your store how do I know you sell burgers?

tlcnurse

We are in the process of updating the menu to include the new sandwiches. We will re-do the sub board to include more of our sandwiches & add another menu board. Thanks for letting us know.

tlcnurse

Just an FYI that Tonini's will be open later on 8/17/10 for Cruise Night. We will have some Cruise Night specials that I will post later so that you can get a bite to eat & check out the cars available to view.

tlcnurse

Sorry for the late posting my laptop fried. Tonight we will have 6" Italian Subs, 6" Italian meatball sandwiches, 6" Italian Beef Sandwiches & Small Gelatos for $2.99 each. We will be open til around 8-8:30 depending how the weather holds up since it was drizzling earlier. Thanks Everyone & Enjoy!

tlcnurse

OK here is new & exciting change we are making in celebration of our friends at Berwyn Talk. We will have a daily special that can not be combined with giveaways or coupons.

******Today's Special at Tonini's is: Buy (1) Lb of Pasta Your Choice & (1) Homemade Sauce Fresh or Frozen & Get (1) Package of our Homemade Garlic Bread FREE!!! Limit 1 Offer per Customer while supplies last*******

Today we will have a AWESOME selction of Halloween Sugar Cookies in the shapes of Bats, Ghosts & Pumpkins for the kids. Butter Cookies with Halloween &U Fall Sprinkles & Pumpkin Slices.