TONINI'S ITALIAN MARKET ****LATEST NEWS/SPECIALS/COUPONS****

Started by tlcnurse, March 16, 2010, 08:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tlcnurse

The Tonini's Special of the Day valid on 9/27/10 is.......

Buy (1) Container of Homemade Pizza Sauce & (1) Bag of Shredded Mozzarella & get (1) FREE BAG OF HOMEMADE PIZZA DOUGH Limit 2 offers per customer. This can not be combined with coupons or any giveaway Thanks!

This is a great offer to make pizza for the upcoming Bear's Game

tlcnurse

OK here is The Tonini's Special of the Day valid on 9/28/10....

this special is Buy (1) Lb of our Homemade Italian Beef & get (1) FREE LOAF OF OUR HOMEMADE ITALIAN BREAD Limit 1 offer per customer.
This can not be combined with coupons or any giveaway Thanks!

tlcnurse

OK the Giveaway on Facebook for 9/29/10 has been posted so be sure to post if you are interested in picking up.

The Tonini's Special of the Day valid on 9/29/10 is....

Buy 1 Specialty Sub Sandwich get the 2nd for Half Price limit 1 offer per customer.

This Can Not be combined with the Giveaway of the day or our email coupons. Enjoy!

tlcnurse

The Tonini's Special of the Day on 9/30/10 is.......

$1.00 Off any Large Meatball Sandwich Limit 2 Per Customer. This can not be combined with Facebook Giveaways or email coupons.

TY & Enjoy!

tlcnurse

WE HAVE 3 AWESOME SUNDAY FOOTBALL SPECIALS AT TONINI'S VALID ONLY ON 11/7/10 SO HERE GOES...

SPECIAL #1 valid on 11/7/10 is our Pizza Set-Ups. You get (1) bag of dough, (1) container of homemade pizza sauce
& (1) 1Lb Bag of shredded mozzarella for ONLY $6.99 Limit 1 offer per customer per visit WOW!!!!! See the deli girls for this special set-up.

SPECIAL #2 valid on 11/7/10 is our Homemade Italian Beef Combo Pack. You get (1) Loaf of Bread, (1) 1Lb bag of our
Homemade Italian Beef (1) container of beef juice & (1) small container of your choice either giardinera or fried green peppers for
only $10.99 WOW!!!! Limit 1 offer per customer per visit. Please see
the deli girls for this offer.

SPECIAL #3 valid on 11/7/10 is our Homemade Italian Party Sub which is over 36" of delicious quality Italian Meats & Cheeses for only $17.99 WOW!!!! Reg $25.00. Limit 1 Offer Per Customer Per Visit. Please see deli girls for this offer. Call ahead for faster service (708) 484-4590. Once you taste our subs you will KNOW the difference!

scungili

Picked up the longer cut "non-creamy" coleslaw (along w/ a pound of beef & fixins) and damn that's good stuff!

tlcnurse

For Veteran's Day we wanted to do something in Honor of all our soldiers that are on active duty as well as our Veterans. So this Thursday 11/11/10 Veteran's Day we will be giving out a FREE 6" Meatball Sandwich to every soldier or veteran who presents their military ID @ Tonini's on Veteran's Day. Please accept this as a Thank You from us for protecting our country & the freedoms we all share. I have had a member of my family serve in every war that this country has been in & I understand the sacrifices they have endured. I am very grateful that I am able to honor them this way.  So to my Grandpa Maurice Carter who was the first wave over when they stormed the beach of Normandy on D-Day & truly experienced what we all saw in Saving Private Ryan & my Grandpa William Collins II who was present at Iwo Jima.....I Thank You. I am proud of each & every one of the men in my family who have served this great country.

tlcnurse

So I have been informed that some Veteran's do not have any proof that they served in the form of an ID. I am not an expert at this but was given information on what other retailers will accept from Veterans so that they will get discounts etc and these are the ID's we will accept as well...

1. Retired military ID - Base, PX,BX,NX, Commissar...y, MWR & Tricare,
2. 100% Disabled DOD ID - Base, PX,BX,NX, Commissary & MWR
3. VA Health Care Card - VA Health Care
4. Veterans Organizations
5. DD-214

tlcnurse

Please Remember tomorrow Veteran's Day we are honoring all our Soldiers
that are on active duty as well as our Veterans at Tonini's Italian Market.

We will be giving out a FREE 6" Meatball Sandwich to every soldier or veteran who presents their military ID or other forms of verification that they served in the military.

Please accept this as a Thank You from us for protecting our country & the freedoms we all share.

Thanks,
Taresa & Dave :usa:

BRoWN

Thanks for serving our country so here's 3-4 meatballs...lol. just kidding. thanks.

MRS. NORTHSIDER

Quote from: BRoWN on November 10, 2010, 07:30:23 PM
Thanks for serving our country so here's 3-4 meatballs...lol. just kidding. thanks.
Little Caesar's is offering free crazy bread tomorrow to all veterans with proof of military service.  Brown, what would you give - how many meatballs for putting your life on the line for our country?

BRoWN

Quote from: MRS. NORTHSIDER on November 10, 2010, 09:24:35 PM
Quote from: BRoWN on November 10, 2010, 07:30:23 PM
Little Caesar's is offering free crazy bread tomorrow to all veterans with proof of military service.  Brown, what would you give - how many meatballs for putting your life on the line for our country?
Thinking maybe meatballs for national guard but, prime rib dinners for active duty and vets. My dad should've gotten a lifetime supply of prime rib and lobster for his service. Have some brothers eligible for prime rib too. Me?....I stayed home....wore bell bottoms with patches and rock tees......no Prime rib for me

tlcnurse

Well thanks for the opinion but prime rib & lobster is way out of our budget but if we could afford it we would gladly do it. LOL We are still trying to give back the best we can. We hope to see any of you who are a Veteran or in the Military. We truly appreciate all you have done.   

dukesdad

Don't think I could find my DD-214 if you held a gun to my head. 40 years ago, maybe.

tlcnurse

We will accept any form of proof that you have to show you are a Veteran or active in the Military. We gave out a huge amount of meatball sandwiches today. The turn out couldn't have been better. Thanks Again to all of our Soldiers & Veterans who showed up. We truly appreciate all you have done to preserve our freedoms.

dukesdad

tlcnurse

Hello Everyone,
We are very excited to announce that Chicago's Best came to Tonini's due to the out pour of emails & facebook comments from all our customers. We will be featured on their March 6th show on WGN channel 9 at 10pm. This show is all about round foods & so they wanted to taste our homemade meatballs that so many of our customers raved about in emails. In honor of this showing we are going to be having on Facebook another "Day of 100 Meatball Krunchers" on March 12th. So if you are not a fan of ours on Facebook this will be a great opportunity to sign up so you can try our famous Meatballs on our signature sandwich. We want to personally thank everyone who helped make this happen. We are so humbled by this & are extremely grateful for your support. We realize that without your support Tonini's would not have been possible & so we Thank You!

We are also back to our regular hours Mon-Fri 9am-7pm, Sat 9am-6pm, Sun 9am-5pm so come see us at 6950 Windsor in Berwyn.

Other exciting news is we have expanded our homemade bakery items. We are now making more & more homemade cakes & cookies so be sure to stop in & try one.
OK now for the coupons that are valid from 2/27/11-3/11/11. There are no rain-checks, substitutions or exceptions. Please print out this email & turn it in at the check-out to receive your discounts.

Coupon #1     Our Homemade Oven Roasted Turkey Breast $4.99Lb Limit 1Lb
Coupon #2     Our Homemade Oven Baked Ham $3.49Lb Limit 1Lb
Coupon #3     Our Homemade Pizza Dough $1.19 a (1) Lb Bag Limit 2
Coupon #4     Our Homemade Italian Bread $2.49 a (1) Lb Loaf Limit 2
Coupon #5     Our Homemade Pizza Crusts $1.99ea Limit 2
Coupon #6     $1.00 Off any 5Lb Bag of Jumbo Ravioli Limit 1 Bag
Coupon #7     $1.00 Off any Bag of Homemade 8-Finger Limit 1 Bag
Coupon #8     $1.00 Off any Bag of Homemade Gnocchi Limit 1 Bag
Coupon #9     $1.00 Off any Homemade Frozen Soup Limit 2
Coupon #10   $1.00 Off any Homemade Frozen Sauce Limit 2
Coupon #11   Buy 1 Get 1 Free of our Gelato Limit 1 Offer
Coupon #12   .50c off Our Homemade Foccacia Limit 2
Coupon #13   Imported Krakus Polish Ham $4.49Lb Limit 1Lb
Coupon #14   $2.00 Off any 3Ltr of Olive Oil Limit 1
Coupon #15   .50c Off any Vinegar Limit 1
Coupon #16   .50c Off any Frozen Dinner Limit 6
Coupon #17   State Brand American Cheese $4.49Lb Limit 1Lb
Coupon #18   Mild Provolone $2.99Lb Limit 1Lb
Coupon #19   Lipari Old Tyme Baby Swiss $4.99Lb Limit 1Lb
Coupon #20   Our Homemade Italian Sausage $2.99Lb when you Buy 5Lbs or More
Coupon #21   Liguria 28oz Canned Puree or Crushed Tomatoes $1.19 a can Limit 6 of each
Coupon #22   .10c Off any Can of Tomato Paste Limit 6
Coupon #23   DeCecco Boxed Reg Cut Pasta $1.99 a Box Limit 2 (ex lasagna)
Coupon #24   .50c Off any 32oz Giardineria Limit 1
Coupon #25   $1.00 Off per Lb of our Bakery Cookies Limit 1Lb

tlcnurse

Just a reminder that Tuesday is Fat Tuesday so we have fresh bakery made Paczki in strawberry preserves, fresh strawberry, custard dipped in chocolate, raspberry & french cream. These are HUGE in size & are absolutely to die for!

Also in celebration of St. Patty's Day we will have some new bakery cookies. These include Mint Chocolate Sandwich Cookies (chocolate butter cookies filled with mint butter cream dipped in white chocolate & topped with sprinkles, Mint Chocolate Chip Horseshoe Cream (horseshoe cookies filled with mint cream & dipped in green chocolate topped with sprinkles) & St. Patty's Shamrocks (shamrock shaped sugar cookies) so don't miss out.

seebee

Hey tlcnurse -

Before you get all big and famous, (I might be too late!) I'm wondering if you'll take in another suggestion:

Sausage and or meatballs made out of chicken / turkey. I'd be happy to be your guinea pig. Throw em in the freezer case. I'll come buy em when I'm in getting my sliced turkey. If it's an idea you might entertain, just let me know when you are thinking about making them. I'll come buy em.