News:

Welcome to the new Berwyn Community Forum!   Enjoy your stay! 

Main Menu

TONINI'S ITALIAN MARKET ****LATEST NEWS/SPECIALS/COUPONS****

Started by tlcnurse, March 16, 2010, 08:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tlcnurse

OK SeeBee...your wish is my command. We should have the homemade chicken salad made for you tomorrow. We have fresh chicken breast coming in the morning & Angie will be making it in the morning so it should be ready by the afternoon. You can call us to make sure it is done before you come in (708)484-4590 or to reserve some. We are attempting to make the chicken sausage but are having a hard time getting lamb casings so we may end up trying it with the pork ones & go from there. I will let you know when this happens.
Thanks Much!
Taresa

seebee

I popped in a few minutes ago, and was told there is no chicky salad. I was told that "they used to carry it, but nobody bought it."
No worries. If it's avail, just let me know again. I won't be able to make it in for a few days.

tlcnurse

I am so very Sorry about that SeeBee. Our 20lbs of boneless skinless chicken breast that was ordered fresh came frozen in a block from our distributor so I sent Angie to the store to get some to make it asap. The deli girls didn't realize what was going on so they misinformed your wife. We will have chicken salad tomorrow for you if you are able to stop back in. We use to carry a high end pre-made deli chicken salad but customers did not like it since they put relish in it so we did stop carrying it. Again please accept our apologies for the mix-up.

tgoddess

Teresa,

Do you carry sheep's milk ricotta?  I'm planning on making cannoli soon.  Thanks!
"Well, I guess I'm fuckin' forty...I'm a petered out Peter Pan...sometimes I feel foolish...I make my livin' singin' in this band..." - John Eddie

tlcnurse

I will definitely check into that for you. We usually carry Chellino & Mancuso ricotta so I will ask. Thanks!

seebee

Quote from: tlcnurse on April 21, 2011, 08:49:40 PM
I am so very Sorry about that SeeBee. Our 20lbs of boneless skinless chicken breast that was ordered fresh came frozen in a block from our distributor so I sent Angie to the store to get some to make it asap. The deli girls didn't realize what was going on so they misinformed your wife. We will have chicken salad tomorrow for you if you are able to stop back in. We use to carry a high end pre-made deli chicken salad but customers did not like it since they put relish in it so we did stop carrying it. Again please accept our apologies for the mix-up.
No apologies necessary - no big deal. I won't be able to make it in for a few days. Not sure of the costs vs the what the demand will dictate, though I understand that many Americans prefer "all white meat" chicken, I really prefer dark, or at least a mixture. I do completely understand the need to advertise "all white meat," and I'm sure I'll love it. I'm just saying if it costs too much to make a decent profit, I wouldn't be turned off AT ALL if there was some dark meat mixed in. I'd actually like it more. Actually, at grocery stores, I'm seeing boneless skinless chicken thighs priced higher than b/s breasts. Americans are starting to realize that flavor is actually good. Hell, even Jewel and Dominick's are selling skirt steak now for unholy prices now. They used to use that stuff for ground beef until the rest of america figured out it was absolutely delicious. (Glad that the real grocers still sell it for 2.99/lb.)

Anyway, thanks for the update. Like I said, I won't be able to stop in for a few days. Hopefully others will try it, and hopefully enjoy it. I'll get there asap, cuz I'm dying to try it.

Bonster

... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

tlcnurse

We have the Homemade Chicken Salad available at $4.99 a Lb. It is fresh cooked chicken breast, celery, onions & of course Hellmann's Mayo!
You are always welcome to try a sample before you buy.
So sorry for the delay!
Thanks Again!
Taresa

tlcnurse

Today 4/25/11 Only....
We are having an great in-store special.
You get a 6" Homemade Italian Sub & a Homemade Medium Soup for only $5.99 WOW
Now that is a great Lunch & even a Dinner.
Can not be combined with Facebook giveaways.
Limit 2 per customer.
Thanks & Enjoy!

seebee

Quote from: tlcnurse on April 23, 2011, 08:12:03 AM
We have the Homemade Chicken Salad available at $4.99 a Lb. It is fresh cooked chicken breast, celery, onions & of course Hellmann's Mayo!
You are always welcome to try a sample before you buy.
So sorry for the delay!
Thanks Again!
Taresa

Solid A on the chicky salad, tlcnurse! It's nothing fancy, but there's no need to tamper with trying to make something fancy when it's so good "as is."
It's real food, real ingredients, no mystery. I love it! If the demand isn't there, I understand if you can't keep it.

BTF - try it if you can, maybe you'll dig it.

Bonster

Is there still some there today?  I may try to get over there.  I forgot to head over there yesterday.
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

tlcnurse

We have about 1/2Lb left. It is selling like crazy so we will be making more in the morning.

tlcnurse

Tomorrow 4/27/11 @ Tonini's Italian Market we will be having a wonderful in-store special.

$1.00 Off any Specialty Sub or Kruncher Sandwich $5.99 & Up

Limit 2 per customer.

Offer not valid with Facebook Giveaway-Deals.

Now that is a great deal on fresh homemade sandwiches.
Thanks & Enjoy Everyone!

tlcnurse

Hello Everyone!

Tomorrow we will be having a BIG IN-STORE CUSTOMER APPRECIATION BOGO SALE valid only on 5/8/11.

I will post later many of the examples we will be offering. These specials are un-heard of so don't miss out.

tlcnurse

Here are some of the great BOGO deals at Tonini's Valid on 5/8/11.....

Buy 1 Homemade Frozen Soup Get 1 FREE Limit 2
Buy 1 Homemade Frozen Sauce Get 1 FREE Limit 2
Buy 1 Homemade Loaf of Bread Get 1 FREE Limit 1
Buy 1 Homemade Bag of Pizza Dough Get 1 FREE Limit 2
Buy 1 Homemade Focaccia Get 1 FREE Limit 1
Buy 1 Homemade Frozen Dinner Get 1 Free Limit 2
Buy 1 Lb of Homemade Fresh Mozzarella Salad Get 1Lb FREE Limit 1
Buy 1 Lb Of Fanelli Pasta Get 1 FREE Limit 1
Buy 1 Can of Liguria Tomatoes Get 1 FREE Limit 1
Buy 1 any Size Gelato Get 1 Equal or Lesser Value FREE Limit 1
Buy 1Lb of Any Deli Lunch Meat Get 1/2Lb of Sliced Mozzarella FREE Limit 1

tlcnurse

OK we have a customer appreciation special of the day!!!
We are not going to let this so called spring weather get us down we are going to fight back with Gelato & Sorbetto so today only it is Buy 1 Get 1 Free with a Limit of 3 Offers per customer.

This is an unheard of crazy sale so stock up.
This the the real deal when it comes to Gelato & Sorbetto.
There is no powder base used here only fresh ingredients such as fruit, milk, cream & sugar.
This is a great way to treat yourself & your family with minimal cost. A small is $3.99, medium $5.99 & a large $7.99

tlcnurse

Hello Everyone! We have exciting news we are in the planning stages with the BDDBA to have a scavenger hunt with the Depot District Businesses in July. This will be a fun family event for all. We will post all the details in the near future. We have our outdoor seating available & will be planning to add indoor seating as well. With the move to warm weather we are making Del Vino & Barese sausage on the weekends along with our fresh ground beef. Perfect for grilling! We have received all 20 flavors of Gelato & Sorbetto so be sure to come in for a sample or for a great summer dessert. Ok now for the coupons which will be valid on 5/14/11-5/27/11 with no rain-checks, exceptions or substitutions. Please print this email which will act as your coupons & turn them in at the check-out. We want to sincerely Thank Everyone for their continued support.

Coupon #1     Our Homemade Italian Beef $6.99Lb Limit 1Lb
Coupon #2     Our Homemade Italian Sausage $2.99Lb Limit 2Lbs
Coupon #3     Our Homemade Focaccia $2.99 cheese $2.49 plain Limit 2
Coupon #4     Our Homemade Italian Bread $2.49 a Loaf Limit 2
Coupon #5     $1.00 Off per Bag of our Homemade Gnocchi Limit 2 Bags
Coupon #6     $1.00 Off per Bag of our Homemade 8-Finger Limit 2 Bags
Coupon #7     Our Bakery Cookie $5.99 a Lb Limit 1Lb
Coupon #8     Our Homemade Pizza Dough $1.19 a Bag Limit 3
Coupon #9     Lipari American Cheese White or Yellow $4.49 a Lb Limit 1Lb
Coupon #10   Our Homemade Oven Roasted Turkey Breast $4.99Lb Limit 1Lb
Coupon #11   Deli Cotto Salami $2.99Lb Limit 1Lb
Coupon #12   Battaglia Boiled Ham $2.49Lb Limit 1Lb
Coupon #13   Our Homemade Baked Ham $2.99Lb Limit 1Lb
Coupon #14   Lipari Monterey Jack Cheese $3.99Lb Limit 1Lb
Coupon #15   .50c Off Fontinella Half Moon Limit 1
Coupon #16   $1.00 any 5Lb Bag of Raviolis Limit 1
Coupon #17   DeCecco $1.99 a Box Limit 3
Coupon #18   $1.00 Off any Quart of frozen Homemade Sauce Limit 2
Coupon #19   $1.00 Off any Quart of frozen Homemade Soup Limit 2
Coupon #20   Buy ( 2) 750ml of any Bottle of Wine Get 1 for 1c Limit 3 Offers.

tlcnurse

Tomorrow 5/18/11 we have an in-store special that is great for lunch or dinner.

You can get a 6" Homemade Italian Sub & a Medium Homemade Soup for $5.99 Limit 2 per customer per visit.

We use the finest meat & cheese on our subs & make all our soups from scratch the old fashioned way so don't miss out!

tlcnurse

This weekend I will be in the kitchen making some new items that we will be adding to the menu & maybe even some of my cupcakes. If anyone has any suggestions on Italian entrees or dishes that they would like to see at Tonini's let me know. We will also be working on the addition of our indoor seating over the weekend. There will be several tables inside the store as well as outside by next week provided we have enough muscle to make the move. Our wine section will be eliminated & will be replaced by our canned tomato products. We look forward to accommodating our customers requests for additional seating.
Thanks for all your support!
Taresa