TONINI'S ITALIAN MARKET ****LATEST NEWS/SPECIALS/COUPONS****

Started by tlcnurse, March 16, 2010, 08:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rivera <3

Had the meatball sandwich today, and it was very good and fulfilling. And for $2.99 you cant beat that. Very pleased  ;)
......Music sets me free......

tlcnurse

Today's In-Store Special @ Tonini's is:

Our Homemade 6" Pelligrini Sub for ONLY $4.00 each.

This is our Homemade Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, Mild Provolone, Lettuce, Tomato & Our Homemade Sub Sauce.
So if you Love turkey this is the real deal.

tlcnurse

Today's In-Store Special @ Tonini's is:

Our Homemade 6" Italian Sub for ONLY $2.99 each.

This is the REAL Italian Sub on Turano French. We put Imported Ham, Salami, Capicola, Mortadella, Mild Provolone, Lettuce, Tomato & our Homemade O/V Dressing.

This is an Unbelievably Great Sub so don't miss out!

tlcnurse

Our In-store Special Tomorrow is:

Our Homemade 6" Italian Beef Sandwich for ONLY $3.49 each.
Peppers & Cheese are extra.

We slow roast our Italian Beef daily, slice it thin & warm it to order in beef juice made with our own blend of spices & herbs.

You don't want to miss out on this incredible sandwich.

tlcnurse

Our In-Store Special Tomorrow @ Tonini's is:

Our Homemade Apollo Kruncher for ONLY $8.99.

This is our homemade Italian breaded steak covered with mozzarella cheese smothered in super red sauce & baked in the oven on our Kruncher bread until the bread is Krunchy & the cheese is gooey.

Made fresh to order so call ahead for faster service (708)484-4590 Enjoy~

tlcnurse

We have an New Kruncher to the list that we will be previewing today.

It is the Turkey Club Kruncher for ONLY $8.99 each.

This is our Homemade Made Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, Crispy Bacon & your choice of Cheese baked in the oven on our Kruncher Bread & topped with Lettuce, Tomato & Mayo.

And Yes we have Hellmann's Mayo per request & this is the Real Deal when it comes to Turkey!

We recommend that you call ahead for faster service. These will be available today from 11am-7pm. If you come out & order one let us know your thoughts. We are always looking for different Krunchers to make.

seebee

tlcnurse -
Have you stopped making the chicken sausage? If not, can you post when batches are made? Not sure if it was a hassle or not, if so, I understand. I'd also be happy to buy it frozen if you made it and wanted to keep it in the freezer if it doesn't sell out right away. A vaccuum sealer might be of interest in that regard. Again, just suggestions, I don't know the ins-and outs of it all. I understand if it just doesn't make sense for you to do stuff.

tlcnurse

Hello,
We plan on making it again for Labor Day weekend. We will post when it will be available. To be honest the cost of the boneless chicken thighs went up so high it was costly to make so we put it on hold till the price goes down. Thanks for asking!

tlcnurse

Tomorrow's In-Store Special at Tonini's is:

Our Homemade 6" Italian Sub for ONLY $3.49 each.

We make a traditional Italian Sub with Capicola, Imported Ham, Mortadella, Salami, Mild Provolone, Lettuce, Tomato & our Homemade Oil & Balsamic Vinegar Dressing on Turano French.

This is an great traditional sub so don't miss out.

Feel free to pair it with a large homemade soup for only $5.99. Enjoy~~

tlcnurse

Tomorrow 8/11/11 we will have Our steamed cheeseburgers available.

They are made from our fresh ground sirloin. We steam the meat, place it on a piece of Turano french, pour the melted mild white cheddar over the burger & top it with your choices of mayo, ketchup, mustard, onion, pickle, lettuce & tomato.

These are unbelievably good & you can not find a burger like this anywhere else except maybe the East Coast so don't miss out they are
ONLY $2.99 each tomorrow!

Call ahead for faster service (708)484-4590. This is a fresh made to order product not fast food!

Bonster

Quote from: tlcnurse on August 10, 2011, 10:45:33 AM

They're not available everyday?
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

justme

Quote from: Bonster on August 10, 2011, 12:38:18 PM
Quote from: tlcnurse on August 10, 2011, 10:45:33 AM

They're not available everyday?

Oh yes they are! I know because I have to control myself and not go get one every day! I didn't know what to expect when I first tried one but damn, I can't stand grilled or fried burgers anymore!

tlcnurse

We can have the burgers everyday. We just request that our customers pre-order them since we grind the meat fresh that day & make the burgers to order. I absolutely hate when food sits on a steam table all day or in a heat box. We do not do business that way & will never as long as I have a say so. This is definitely not fast food but fresh food. We just like to periodically re-introduce one of our signature products at a sale price to our existing customers & potential new ones.   

tlcnurse

Our Homemade 6" Pepper & Egg sandwiches for ONLY $2.99 each.

This will be ready by Noon tomorrow for lunch & we will continue to make fresh batches throughout the day for dinner.

This is the real deal made with real eggs never egg substitutes.

So don't miss out!

tlcnurse

Today's Market Special at Tonini's is:

Buy 1 Bag of Shredded Mozzarella & 1 container of Homemade Pizza Sauce & get 1 Bag of Homemade Dough for ONLY .50c Limit 2 Offers per Customer.

After all we are a full service Italian Market & would like to give our customers an opportunity to try some of our other products besides our signature sandwiches.

So let tonight be Homemade Pizza Night!

tlcnurse

Our In-Store Special Tomorrow 8/13/11 is:

Your choice of either a 6" Homemade Italian Beef or Meatball on Garlic Bread Turano French for ONLY $3.99 each (Reg $4.99).

WOW now this is an UNBELIEVABLY GOOD SANDWICH LOL!!!

Our Market Special Tomorrow 8/13/11 is:

1Lb of Our Homemade Italian Beef & 1 Loaf of Turano French Bread for ONLY $10.99 Limit 2 Offers per Customer.

WOW now this is a GREAT MEAL DEAL!

tlcnurse

Your choice of our Homemade Genovese (Imported Ham, Volpi Salami, Mild Provolone, Roasted Red Peppers, Lettuce & O/V Dressing)

Florentine (Roast Beef, Mild Provolone, Lettuce, Tomato & Mayo) or

Pelligrini (Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, Mild Provolone, Lettuce, Tomato & Special Sub Sauce)
Sub Sandwiches for ONLY $4.99 Each.

These are Great Sub Sandwiches so don't miss out!

tlcnurse

We have a NEW EVERYDAY SPECIAL at Tonini's Italian Market:

a 4" Sub (Excludes Rich Boy) & a Small Homemade Soup for ONLY $3.99 all day every day...WOW now that is a great deal on fresh homemade guilt-free food!

You choose the sub sandwich you want & the soup of the day!  ;D ;D ;D

tlcnurse

Our In-Store Special Tomorrow 8/20 @ Tonini's Italian Market is:

Our Homemade Steamed Italian Sausage Burgers for ONLY $2.99 Each.

This is our Homemade Italian Sausage steamed, dipped in our Homemade Super Red Sauce, smothered in melted Provolone cheese & placed on a piece of crunchy Turano french bread.

These burgers are unbelievably good so don't miss out! You definitely can't get a burger like this anywhere else!

We recommend you call ahead (708) 484-4590 for faster service.

tlcnurse

Tomorrow's In-Store Market Special @ Tonini's is:

Buy 1Lb of our Homemade Italian Sausage
1 Quart of our Homemade Sauce &
1Lb of any Pasta

Get a Loaf of our Homemade Old Fashioned Italian Bread FREE.

Limit 1 Offer per Customer.