TONINI'S ITALIAN MARKET ****LATEST NEWS/SPECIALS/COUPONS****

Started by tlcnurse, March 16, 2010, 08:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tlcnurse

Hello Everyone,
Tomorrow we will have our homemade stuffed Melrose peppers available with several stuffings to choose from. These go fast so be sure to get your fix before they are gone. Melrose peppers are seasonal and an ancient delicacy.

tlcnurse

Hello Everyone,
Tomorrow we will be making our homemade 10" Fried Pizzas with your choice of cheese, pepperoni or Italian sausage. Cheese is only $7.99. Italian sausage or Pepperoni is only $8.99. Please call your order in ahead of time between 11am-7pm so we can have it hot & fresh at the time you request.

These pizzas are exceptionally good & you won't find anything like it in the area. Enjoy~

tlcnurse

Tonini's Italian Market In-store Special Today:

(1) 6" Italian Sub & (1) Medium Homemade Soup for ONLY $5.99.

That is a great Homemade lunch or heck even dinner that is a much better choice than the typical burger & fries.

tlcnurse

Just an FYI since several customers have asked we have been making homemade wheat products such as bread, frazelle, buns & pizza dough is next on the list.

tlcnurse

Tomorrow at Tonini's we will have our NEWEST Kruncher the PHILLY CHEESE STEAK KRUNCHER for ONLY $8.99.

This is made just like a real Philly Cheese Steak with an Italian twist.

It is on our Kruncher Bread with your choice of Mozzarella or Provolone & Baked till the cheese is gooey & the bread is Krunchy.

Unbelievably Good & possibly the newest Kruncher to stay permanently on the menu. So enjoy & let us know how you like it.

seebee

Quote from: tlcnurse on August 09, 2011, 09:28:32 PM
Hello,
We plan on making it again for Labor Day weekend. We will post when it will be available. To be honest the cost of the boneless chicken thighs went up so high it was costly to make so we put it on hold till the price goes down. Thanks for asking!

Is chicken snausage still a plan for the weekend?

tlcnurse

Yes we will have it on Saturday in the afternoon. It will be the spicier version of our chicken sausage. We may also do a batch that has vino in it.

Shoops

I've been in your store 3 times and it's great. I never took notice, but how is your wine selection?
Brandon Schuppe
SKYDAN Real Estate Sales
"Your Area Expert"
Cell: 708-710-1859
www.BrandonSchuppe.com

tlcnurse

Thanks we really appreciate the compliment. Right now we have a limited selection of wine in stock. Mostly basic wines at a reasonable price. If there is something you are looking for please let us know.

tlcnurse

It sure looks like it is going to be another HOT one.

There is nothing better than Italian Gelato or Sorbetto on a hot day.

So today the in-store special at Tonini's is: $1.00 Off any size Gelato or Sorbetto.
Special is while supplies last.
Enjoy~~

tlcnurse

Today we will have our 3/4 Pound Patty Melt Krunchers available for $8.99 Ea.

These come with four slices of American cheese, four slices of Swiss cheese, grilled red and white onions, And your choice of condiments.

We will also have our Scrump Delicious Philly Cheese Steak Krunchers available.

These are made fresh to order so call ahead for faster service.

tlcnurse

Our homemade chicken sausage is ready and available. for this weekend.

tlcnurse

We will have some AWESOME Labor Day In-Store Specials so be sure to stop in for some unbelievable savings on our Homemade Products. We will be open from 9am-5pm & I will post all the specials below so pass the word on....

#1 Our Homemade Italian Sausage $2.99Lb Limit 5Lbs
#2 $2.00 off Our 5lb Bag of Jumbo Ravioli Limit 1Bag
#3 Our Homemade Italian Beef $6.99Lb Limit 1Lb
#4 Our Regular Bakery Cookies $5.99Lb
#5 Buy 1 Get 1 Free Quarts of Homemade Frozen Soup or Sauce
#6 $1.00 Off any Kruncher Limit 2
#7 Krakus Ham $3.99Lb Limit 1Lb
#8 Homemade Oven Roasted Turkey $4.99Lb Limit 1Lb
#9 Half or Whole Blocks of Mozzarella $2.99Lb Limit 1 Block
#10 Fresh Ground Sirloin $3.49Lb Limit 2Lbs

These specials are while supplies last so get there before there gone!

seebee

Quote from: tlcnurse on September 03, 2011, 02:29:58 PM
Our homemade chicken sausage is ready and available. for this weekend.

Thanks for dusting off the recipe! I scored some for this weekend and also some for the freezer. Also, tlcnurse, would you be open to making a "special order" of chicken snausage? I need some extra extra spicy. Hotter than your hot italian snausage. I'd be happy to prepay. Perhaps the next time you make a batch of the regular chicken sausage, just make 5 or so more of the double links with FAR more heat? (Again, not more saltiness, JUST WAY MORE HEAT.) If you are open to this idea, we can easily work out the details. If it doesn't make sense for you to do, I understand completely, no worries.

Thanks again - I'll be smokin up some hot Italian, and the chicken sausage in just a little while.
P.s.Those rocky road brownies were damn good, and the chocolate cupcakes w/ peanut butter were damn fine as well.

Bonster

Quote from: seebee on September 05, 2011, 09:33:36 AM
P.s.Those rocky road brownies were damn good

Is that what those were??!

My wife brought me home this cupcake thing that had choc chips and marshmallow stuff on top that was awesome!
It was nice knowing we got something that good in Berwyn.
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

tlcnurse

SeeBee we would be more than happy to make you up a batch of Hot Hot Chicken Sausage. Dave said it is a 5lb minimum for any special order sausage so just give us a couple days notice to get the chicken & we will make you up a batch anytime. Thanks for the compliment we really appreciate it.

Bonster the Rocky Road are a Brownie Cupcake made from scratch. That was a prototype we made to sample but customers were buying them. We got some great feedback so we will be making another batch that will be available Wednesday morning maybe sooner. They will be a muffin size just like the other cupcakes. We will also have the Chocolate Strawberry & Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes as well. We will start making more varieties like I use to do in the near future. I will make a post when we have them available. The price will be $2.49-$2.99 depending on the ingredients used.

Thanks for the feedback we appreciate the continued support you guys have given us.

justme

Stopped in yesterday and got a few lbs of sausage-couldn't beat that price! Also got some of the turkey because I never tried it so I made a nice turkey sandwich for lunch  today.  It's really good!

I resisted the cupcakes but now after reading the raves reviews, I think I may be tempted... :oink:

tlcnurse

We will have our Italian Pies this weekend which are like an Italian version of a quiche. It is one of my family traditions & makes a great breakfast, lunch or dinner. The pies can also be frozen & thawed very easy for a healthy meal or breakfast on the go. The varieties I will be making of our pies is the Homemade Italian Sausage & Cheese, Spinach/Artichoke & Cheese & possibly the Mediterraneo which is Bacon, Caramelized Onions, Roasted Red Peppers & Asparagus. We will be selling them by the whole pie for $9.99 or half pie by $5.99. These go fast so if interested you can call us at (708)484-4590 & pre-order your pie.

tlcnurse

For tomorrow in celebration of the Route 66 Car Show we will have some great in-store specials....

Buy 1 Get 1 Free Homemade 6" Italian Subs,
                                       6" Italian Meatball Sandwiches
                                       6" Italian Beef Sandwiches

Limit 3 Free so come on out see some hot cars & have a great meal at Tonini's.

tlcnurse

In Remembrance of September 11th we will have some awesome in-store specials for tomorrow.

Tomorrow ONLY Specials are: (1) Complete Pizza Set-Up which is includes (1) Bag of Shredded Mozzarella, (1) bag of Homemade Pizza Dough & (1) Container of Homemade Pizza Sauce for $9.11 Limit 1 Offer per Customer.

Tomorrow ONLY Specials: (2) Large Italian Sub Sandwiches for $9.11 Limit 1 Offer per customer

Tomorrow ONLY Specials: (2) Large Meatball Sandwiches for $9.11 Limit 1 Offer per customer

Tomorrow ONLY Specials: (1) Lb of our Homemade Italian Beef & (1) Loaf of Turano French for $9.11 Limit 1 Offer per customer