Berwyn Cares!
Information about Berwyn Schools. www.berwyncares.org

Main Menu

TONINI'S ITALIAN MARKET ****LATEST NEWS/SPECIALS/COUPONS****

Started by tlcnurse, March 16, 2010, 08:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crunchie

Quote from: seebee on December 02, 2011, 06:34:38 PM
More love for your turkey, Tlcnurse. I stopped in last friday and got some. That stuff was just too good. Better than normal for some reason.
I picked up some of this roast turkey today to see what you are cackling about. Man, that is some of the best deli turkey I can recall. Good call, Seebee! ;D

seebee

That's because it is real food, and not some chemist's interpretation of turkey. Rectangular shaped, broth flavored jello is not turkey. A turkey is a bird, it does not com from a test tube.

pkd50

Crunchie

seebee

Just breasts, I'd assume as well. It's still a mildly processed product in some way. It is obviously brined or seasoned in some way, but minimally processed, and not too salty usually. Good eats, in my book. I'd place it as better than any so called "Deli-Turkey" that I've ever had. And for the price, I'm very happy with it. Some places will have the sara lee lower sodium brand for 4.99/lb on sale which I'll pass up now for Tonini's at 5.99/lb, reg price. Tonini had that sneaky black friday sale and it was 3.99/lb, and that would have to go down as best value for product quality in the realm of deli turkey I have ever seen. (lol)

Crunchie - if you go back there for the turkey, for a special treat, get some of their smoked mozz cheese and make some sammiches. If you think you'd like the smoked mozz, man o man - good sammiches.

tlcnurse

Actually it is a very high quality turkey breast that boneless with the natural skin & juices. We roast & season in house with our own blend of spices. it was the highest quality we could find out there that compared to the Columbus products we use to sell. We are glad that you all enjoy the turkey. We are very pleased with this product since it compares to much of the homemade items we sell. 

tlcnurse

Tomorrow we will have an in-store special for the Deck the Depot Event.

From 5-9pm we will have 6" Italian Meatball Subs for $2.99 each, Bakery Style Pizza Slices for $1.00 each & 6" Italian Subs for $2.99 each.

So come in & see us. Enjoy some homemade Italian food & enjoy all the Depot has to offer with this wonderful event.

We will be handing out our homemade Soup Samples tomorrow.

tlcnurse

Just an FYI our food drive ends tomorrow in case anyone wanted to make a donation. We will be making deliveries to 4 food pantries that serve the local communities. We will be donating over 300lbs of pasta, packages of par-baked rolls from Turano, cases of sauce & other canned & jarred goods.

We would like to especially Thank our family who helped with monetary donations to allow us to purchase as much as we have.
Several of our distributors have made donations such as Del'Allpe Foods Inc, Orlando Greco & Eddie Greco, Antignolli, Turano & Formusa.

We are so blessed to be able to pay it forward so to speak & hope that we can continue this throughout the year.   

tlcnurse

Tomorrow we will have an in-store after Christmas Sale so here are some great deals so please mention these sales to enjoy in the savings!

#1   Our Homemade Italian Sausage $2.99Lb
#2   Cheese Ravs 5Lb Bag $15.99 Limit 2 Bags
#3   Whole or 1/2 Block Mozzarella $2.49Lb Limit 2 blocks
#4   DeCecco Pasta $1.99 a Box Limit 6
#5   Krakus Ham $3.99Lb Limit 1Lb
#6   Our Homemade Oven Roasted Turkey Breast $4.99Lb Limit 1Lb
#7   $3.00 Off 3Ltr Filippo Berio Olive Oil Limit 1
#8   $1.00 Off per Lb Shredded Mozzarella Limit 2 Bags
#9   $1.00 Off per Lb Sliced Pepperoni Limit 2 Bags
#10 Our Homemade Pizza Dough .99c a Bag Limit 2 Bags

tlcnurse

Tomorrow the soups will be our Homemade: Cream of Potato & French Onion

Don't forget you can get a 6" Italian Sub & Medium Soup for ONLY $5.99.

This makes a great lunch or dinner especially after the Holiday.

tlcnurse

Tomorrow we will have Our Homemade Philly Cheese Steak Krunchers available for only $8.99 each.

This is 3/4Lb of Ribeye steak cooked on the flat top smothered in peppers, onions & your choice or either provolone or mozzarella, pilled high on our Kruncher bread & baked in the oven till the bread is crunchy & the cheese is gooey.

This is a phenomenal sandwich that 2 adults can easily share so don't miss out!

tlcnurse

Today's Soups are: Homemade Cream of Chicken Rice & Chicken Tortellini

You can get an Awesome meal deal: 6" Italian Sub & a Medium Soup for Only $5.99 which would be great on a cold winter's day like this!

tlcnurse

Tomorrow we will be making our Homemade Pork Loin which means we will be making Cuban Krunchers or Paninis so don't miss out! This is our version of the traditional Cuban & you won't be disappointed!

The Homemade Soups for tomorrow are: Beef Barley & Cream of Artichoke

tlcnurse

Tomorrow we will have our Homemade Greek Lemon Rice Soup.

tlcnurse

Thanks! It was a great article. We are very grateful to Sandra for wanting to tell the readers of the Mark News about Tonini's.

tlcnurse

The Homemade Soups of the day are: Cream of Chicken Rice, Chicken Tortellini & Split Pea.

You can get a 6" Italian Sub & a medium soup for $5.99 every day which is much healthier than your standard Value Meal!

tlcnurse

We have a fresh batch of our stuffed peppers, vodka sauce, cheese lasagna, vegetable lasagna, tortellini salad, Italian sausage orzo, roast pork loin, vegetable rotolo, meat lasagna, tortellini carbonara, stuffed meat loaf, Italian breaded steak & Italian mac & cheese.

So why bothering cooking when you can have a homemade meal from Tonini's!

tlcnurse

In case some of you don't know we have a new Italian cook working for us & everything is coming out better than ever!

So with Marie & her soups & signature dishes we have a great Italian team here!

Peridot 16