News:

TOS updated 12/22/05 -- http://www.berwyntalk.com/TOS/

Main Menu

Spartans?????

Started by Paul Fuentes, October 23, 2005, 11:24:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Fuentes

They game was played, and OakPark and Shrugger have delayed, to acknowledge the fact, that Basanez is the shit, to lead to the big 10, into a new dimension, the ascencion, up the BCS rankings, the AP, and the coaches, it don't fucking matter, a new star is born, the day is today, feed on it, or get lost and fade away, into the night, forget the fight, you will never come back into the light....Wisconsin, Joe Pa, Wolverine, and the Hawkeyes, in my rear view mirror, I'll leave you exhausted, for the battle is now, and the fight has begun, for the one that will stand in the Rose Bowl has won, the whole fucking question, who will emerge as the King of the throne, as the knights emerge Brett has truly shone,  so ask yourself. today, tomorrow, who will be the field general you follow....

Damn.........This seems too easy

Eminem

OakParkSpartan

Paul,

Did you get your spanking you were asking for earlier ;-)

Man, 2 minutes of pleasure, and nothing but pain after that.  NOT a good performance all around.  Looks like the last 2 games made a mark.

Cheers,
Brian
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -- Plato

shrugger

MC Fuentes:

I'm not hiding anywhere (although maybe I should be after that sorry performance). just another chapter in the ongoing saga of the emotionally fragile Spartan gridders. but even without the bevy of first half offensive mistakes there was no evidence that I saw that suggested that the Wildcats weren't going to score every time they touched the ball. oh well, good luck against the Wolvies, it's basketball season in East Lansing.

we must cultivate our garden