News:

Welcome to the new Berwyn Community Forum!   Enjoy your stay! 

Main Menu

WHITE SOX WORLD SERIES SWEEP CHAMPIONS!!!

Started by Paul Fuentes, October 26, 2005, 11:03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Fuentes

Ana

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.  - Bill Cosby

markberwyn

"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

Paul Fuentes

Will we honor the Ozz in Berwyn????  Inquiring minds want to know.  And I do not mean Cruz.  Not tat it is that relevant.  But certainly an idea to unite temporarily.  Who know.  The bonds might lead to positive results.

ruffian

Ruff showers the forum with champaign then does the money dance

COPA ............ COPA CA........ BANA

Bear

For real base ball people, there is justice in life...
I am awestruck
...What else can we do now except roll down the window and let the wind blow back your hair...

Paul Fuentes

Money dance???  I usually tip quite heavily. 

mom

Unbelieveable! Congrats to Chicago's snot - nosed brother. Your'e a brat, but we love you and are proud of you.

A Cub fan by genetics!
"Life's most persistant and urgent question is: What are you doing for others?" Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

franklin train

It figures....   The white sox win the world series and the first thing out of a sox fans mouth is cubs suck...    ::)   wtf

P-PANTHER a/k/a La Pantera

Quote from: franklin train on October 27, 2005, 10:37:52 AM
It figures....   The white sox win the world series and the first thing out of a sox fans mouth is cubs suck...    ::)   wtf

What else did you expect????
"I am interested in the PAST and do not really understand the obsession around here about burying it."-Crunchie.

"La Pantera..He's one of the few people on this board that CUTS THROUGH THE BSers on this board - myself included." -Ted

Quote from: Bear on October 26, 2005, 11:25:32 PM
For real base ball people, there is justice in life...
I am awestruck

What exactly does the term "real" baseball people encompass?

Awestruck-most definitely. More like dumbfounded and flabbergasted.
"I am interested in the PAST and do not really understand the obsession around here about burying it."-Crunchie.

"La Pantera..He's one of the few people on this board that CUTS THROUGH THE BSers on this board - myself included." -Ted

dukesdad

That wasn't fireworks, it was gunshots. Cub fans commiting suicide!

Bear

Quote from: dukesdad on October 27, 2005, 02:08:08 PM

C'mon dad...don't pick on the hapless Chubbies, we have attained what they
never will, and that is punishment in itself, plus they look so silly in Chub apparel,
I don't know how they can go out in public dressed like that

...What else can we do now except roll down the window and let the wind blow back your hair...

mom

Black and white looks like mourning colors to me. Just wait until 2008! We'll show ya! :D
"Life's most persistant and urgent question is: What are you doing for others?" Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

pkd50

Mom,

Black & white is formal and stylish.     Purple is for  mourning.

Quote from: Bear on October 27, 2005, 02:22:36 PM
Quote from: dukesdad on October 27, 2005, 02:08:08 PM

C'mon dad...don't pick on the hapless Chubbies, we have attained what they
never will, and that is punishment in itself, plus they look so silly in Chub apparel,
I don't know how they can go out in public dressed like that

My, my, what do we have here, all six Sox fans in one place simultaneously.

Or is it the hapless pansy spewing his nonsensical vitriol again?

One would think a World Series permanently eradicates any INFERIORITY COMPLEX. Guess not.

Ana

Quote from: P-PANTHER on October 28, 2005, 02:24:57 AM
My, my, what do we have here, all six Sox fans in one place simultaneously.
Or is it the hapless pansy spewing his nonsensical vitriol again?
One would think a World Series permanently eradicates any INFERIORITY COMPLEX. Guess not.

Make that 7, and the tables have turned.  I've been to Wrigley field and watched my northside, liberal, cub fan friends get drunk off their butts along with the rest of the stadium.  Oh, and I think there was a game going on.  I've been to U.S. Cellular fka Comiskey and watched a baseball game.
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.  - Bill Cosby

Guy_on_Clinton

"I've been to U.S. Cellular fka Comiskey and watched a baseball game."

was that on half price monday.... you and the 16 other people in the stadium.....   besides eveyone knows REAL baseballl does not include the DH......  

SOX SUCK .... AMERICAN LEAGUE SUCKS....

GO CUBS 2006!!!!!
SPINDLEVIEW RULES!!!!!!!!

franklin train

I believe they nick named U.S. Cellular Field  "The Cell" because most sox fans are familiar with being put in one...   ha haaa!   Put them all in one big cell.  Go cubs!  :)