News:

Read  Berwyn Historical Society www.berwynhistoricalsociety.org

Main Menu

Just Some Thoughts.

Started by Paul Fuentes, November 12, 2005, 12:26:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Fuentes

1.  TO is a jagbag but does not deserve to be, in effect, banned from th NFL for the rest of the season.  Release him.

2.  Drew Rosenhaus is a bigger jagbag.

3.  We only focus on other team's cheerleaders, BECAUSE OUR NFL TEAM DOES NOT HAVE ANY.  Geez.  Some good can come out.  Cheryl Burton was a Honeybear for sakes.  McCaskey has to go. 

4.  The BCS sucks.

5.  The Big 10 (11) is overrated.

6.  I grow sick of the overhyped 50 cents hype.  Just what our society needs.  Another propaganda circus to hype criminal activity by those tha have the money to do so and not care about or see the consequences of their greed.

7.  "Elf" is a more entertaining movie than many of the higher budget flicks to come out in years,

8.  Cubs do and will continue to suck.

9.  Email, text messages, and any other means of communication that avoids direct contact or conversation is a wimp method of accomplishing a task. You gain 0 trust, and any deal you make today, could be gone tomorrow.

Gotta go.  The AFF calls.

P-PANTHER a/k/a La Pantera

Quote from: Paul Fuentes on November 12, 2005, 12:26:43 AM
8.  Cubs do and will continue to suck.

Great to see you're still pre-occupied with us Mr. Fuentes!!! :D :D :D

One would think a World Series eradicated any and all traces of the well documented INFERIORITY COMPLEX. GUESS NOT!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

"I am interested in the PAST and do not really understand the obsession around here about burying it."-Crunchie.

"La Pantera..He's one of the few people on this board that CUTS THROUGH THE BSers on this board - myself included." -Ted

Bear

Inferiority complex?...I think not, Sox merchandise is selling at the 3rd highest amount in
seris history, right behind NY and Boston....

You look so silly in that Chubbie hat
...What else can we do now except roll down the window and let the wind blow back your hair...

Guy_on_Clinton

looser sox fans....

I read that the world sieries has the lowest tv ratings in history.....  

sox merchandise..... ha.. cant have enough of those green hats, i guess....

PS: for your sakes, i hope Paulie signs elsewhere, that way you'll have an excuse for the collapse that's sure to come 2006....

GO CUBS....

Elf was a funny movie  ;D
SPINDLEVIEW RULES!!!!!!!!

jqpublic

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize half of them are stupider than that.

Quote from: Bear on November 12, 2005, 09:06:02 AM
Inferiority complex?...I think not, Sox merchandise is selling at the 3rd highest amount in
seris history, right behind NY and Boston....

You look so silly in that Chubbie hat

And you needed a World Series championship to sell merchandise? What about before the Series? And we'll definitely see afterwards. Remember, the Bridgeport Black Sox outdrew the Cubs in their first year in Comiskey, and we ALL know the subsequent attendance history!!!

Now go visit your dermatologist. You look silly in that face!
"I am interested in the PAST and do not really understand the obsession around here about burying it."-Crunchie.

"La Pantera..He's one of the few people on this board that CUTS THROUGH THE BSers on this board - myself included." -Ted

Quote from: Guy_on_Clinton on November 12, 2005, 11:20:27 AM
Quotelooser sox fans....

I read that the world sieries has the lowest tv ratings in history..... 

Did that SURPRISE you??? All 12 of them were huddled around a black and white TV in Bridgeport!!! ;D

QuotePS: for your sakes, i hope Paulie signs elsewhere, that way you'll have an excuse for the collapse that's sure to come 2006....

Well you know he won't sign with the Cubs, unless he likes sitting the bench!!!! :D :D :D

Bear

poor panther....Repeat after me....

The White Sox are the world champions...

The chubs are not
...What else can we do now except roll down the window and let the wind blow back your hair...

T-Stan RPCV

Something I don't understand about Sox fans:

You win the World Series (congrats!) and I hear just as many  "fuck the cubs" type statements as I do cheering for for your team's accomplishment.  If the Cubs would have won (and they won't) most fans would not give a shit about the Sox they would be too busy celebrating their teams success.

I think this is related to the White Sox inferiority complex that persists even after they win it all.  Come to think of it, when they look in their pants the reason for their inferiority is justified.

Quote from: T-Stan RPCV on November 12, 2005, 12:50:32 PM
I think this is related to the White Sox inferiority complex that persists even after they win it all.  Come to think of it, when they look in their pants the reason for their inferiority is justified.

Bear is still looking and can't find a thing!!!! ;D :D ;D

Bear

Quote from: P-PANTHER on November 12, 2005, 01:36:01 PM
Quote from: T-Stan RPCV on November 12, 2005, 12:50:32 PM

Bear is still looking and can't find a thing!!!! ;D :D ;D

Pants?....I don't wear pants. My God given assets speak for themselves,
thats why Mama Bear is always smiling

T-Stan RPCV

After months of detailed debate this board has finally found the solution to the problem that is preventing Berwyn from moving forward and reaching its full potential.

Bear, put some fuckin clothes on. :D

Paul Fuentes

My, my my!!!

I throw out nine items and all the discussion is on only one topic.  Cub fans claim that Sox fans have an inferiority complex and if it was their team that took the series they would not get baited into a sox/cubs battle.  Well guess what, you did take the bait.  In fact, you were the FIRST to take the bait.  Read the posts above and realize your little blue necks stretched to feed on the nibble offered and that the steel spring-loaded trap has come across your scrawny cervix. 

Suddenly, the non-inferior claims you raise seem shot down in flames.

Gotcha!!!

markberwyn

Quote from: Paul Fuentes on November 12, 2005, 12:26:43 AM

7.  "Elf" is a more entertaining movie than many of the higher budget flicks to come out in years,

"Elf" had a budget of $33 million; it wasn't exactly a scrappy little indie that had to fight and struggle to get its iconoclastic message to an audience.
"This is a fun house, honey, and if you don't like the two-way mirror, go f*&# yourself." ---Berwyn community pillar Ronnie Lottz, on the undisclosed two-way mirror in the women's restroom at Cigars & Stripes

T-Stan RPCV

Quote from: Paul Fuentes on November 12, 2005, 09:59:51 PM
My, my my!!!

I throw out nine items and all the discussion is on only one topic.  Cub fans claim that Sox fans have an inferiority complex and if it was their team that took the series they would not get baited into a sox/cubs battle.  Well guess what, you did take the bait.  In fact, you were the FIRST to take the bait.  Read the posts above and realize your little blue necks stretched to feed on the nibble offered and that the steel spring-loaded trap has come across your scrawny cervix.  

Gotcha!!!

I'm trying to understand what you're talking about but I lost my bong years ago. :D

WIZARD

Elf sucked, I hate the movie.  It had to be the stupidiest & most over-hyped movie since Space Jam.  What a waste of time.  Take it easy Sox fans, you won the World Series.  Our turn next year!!

Ozman / Cubfan

Quote from: Paul Fuentes on November 12, 2005, 09:59:51 PM
My, my my!!!

I throw out nine items and all the discussion is on only one topic.  Cub fans claim that Sox fans have an inferiority complex and if it was their team that took the series they would not get baited into a sox/cubs battle.  Well guess what, you did take the bait.  In fact, you were the FIRST to take the bait.  Read the posts above and realize your little blue necks stretched to feed on the nibble offered and that the steel spring-loaded trap has come across your scrawny cervix.  

Gotcha!!!

A little AFTER THE FACT PROPHECY, wouldn't you say??????????

Paul Fuentes

P-Panther:

No jagoff, not after the fact prophecy.  I posted.  You focused on one issue and responded in kind. Now you complain?  It was you and your bretheren's statement, not mine, that if you Chubby fans had won thw world series you would only focus on the luv, and not the hate.

But just like a bottom feeder, you bit on the first cheeseball cast in the murky pond, your gills fell prey to the hook, you are now reeled onto the pontoon, and your last words as I gut and clean you will forever remain in my memory.

Gotta hand you at least this kudo:  You will talk shit incessantly until the knife severs your head and it gets used for chum.

Sincerely,

Quinn

Quote from: Paul Fuentes on November 15, 2005, 10:32:30 PM
P-Panther:

No jagoff, not after the fact prophecy.

Tranquilo, mi amigo!!!! ;D ;D ;D

QuoteI posted.  You focused on one issue and responded in kind. Now you complain?  It was you and your bretheren's statement, not mine, that if you Chubby fans had won thw world series you would only focus on the luv, and not the hate.

So that's how it went? Well, I guess we'll never know your actual intent, save for what you tell us after the fact!!! ;D ;D

For the record, I NEVER made any statements about what would happen if the Cubs had won the Series.

QuoteBut just like a bottom feeder, you bit on the first cheeseball cast in the murky pond, your gills fell prey to the hook, you are now reeled onto the pontoon, and your last words as I gut and clean you will forever remain in my memory.

Gotta hand you at least this kudo:  You will talk shit incessantly until the knife severs your head and it gets used for chum.

You do have a way with words, don't you Scaroooooooosh!!!!

Sincerely,

Capo ti tutti capi

franklin train

Ill give you a chubby... bend over... HA!   ;D