News:

Updated 5/20/05 - "All Sites Berwyn" listing -- http://www.berwyntalk.com/smf/index.php?topic=30.0

Main Menu

Two Sons Restaurant

Started by Boris, March 25, 2006, 06:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berwyn Patsy

I'm with you on that one Pat!

Bonster

Quote from: Berwyn Patsy on October 19, 2011, 12:16:34 PM
Quote from: pkd50 on October 19, 2011, 12:03:45 PMFor a Berwyn breakfast, I'm stickin' with Connie's

I'm with you on that one Pat!

+2
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

The Jackal

Quote from: seebee on October 18, 2011, 10:52:16 PM
Quote from: The Jackal on October 18, 2011, 09:47:07 PM
Quote from: seebee on October 18, 2011, 06:22:19 PM
Menu in hand...
Hummus plate- 4.99
Fattoush - 4.99
Tabouleh - 4.99
Kefta - 11.95
Chicken Tawook - 11.95
No descriptions on any of these, but among the eggs, pancakes, paninis, gyros, burgers, and pastas, that's the sprinkling of Mid Eastern stuff. Maybe I'll pop in for breakfast, and ask them why no falafel, shawarma, or baba gannouj, and see what she says. Maybe her eyes will light up. Indian food has gotta be around the corner now - maybe a few years, but it's gotta be coming.

Meatball

I know what these are being a lover of Mid Eastern eats, but there was no description on the menu. The kefta and tawook are listed under "specialties" with no description. I'm assuming it's an entree, but no mention of rice, pita, sauces, etc.

Well, at almost 12 bucks, that HAS to be SOME type of meatball...LOL!!!!

I would imagine there are some sides that come with, but who cares?  Ask the waitress/waiter

Crunchie

For 12 bucks, they should give you a side of bacon and ham! Jesus saves, Moses invests, and Allah eats well.

berwynguy

PORK IS BACK! or so the sign now says on the front of Two Sons.
Unfortunately, this ain't your grandmother's Berwyn anymore.