News:

Read  Berwyn Historical Society www.berwynhistoricalsociety.org

Main Menu

Bluebell is missing

Started by Bonster, August 08, 2008, 07:06:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonster

Found this flyer on garages & front door when I arrived home.
My scanner's not working well, will just type what's on it.  Will see if they have a better photo later...

Bluebell is missing.
Last seen Wednesday, August 7.

She lives at 1318 Oak Park Avenue.
She is a one-year old female calico short hair cat. (Black, brown, and white patches.)

Please call 708-224-5282 or 708-484-1338

***REWARD***
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

Bear

I think I saw that cat by the tennis courts in Proksa
...What else can we do now except roll down the window and let the wind blow back your hair...

Boris

I don't know if it's the same cat, but there's been a calico hanging around the yards from 1225-1229 Oak Park Ave. 1229 has some bird feeders and the cat has been hanging by those...I've also seen it sitting on top of my fence in the evenings.
Only the impossible always happens.
- - R. Buckminster Fuller

PamF

Quote from: Boris on August 12, 2008, 11:46:14 AM
I don't know if it's the same cat, but there's been a calico hanging around the yards from 1225-1229 Oak Park Ave. 1229 has some bird feeders and the cat has been hanging by those...I've also seen it sitting on top of my fence in the evenings.

Did you notify the number on the flyer?

Boris

Quote from: PamF on August 13, 2008, 12:19:41 PM
Quote from: Boris on August 12, 2008, 11:46:14 AM

Did you notify the number on the flyer?

I did, and I learned that Bluebell has been returned to her family...but it was likely that it was her in my yard. Some kids down the block found her.
Only the impossible always happens.
- - R. Buckminster Fuller

Bonster

Thanks, Boris.
Residents of North Pointe Estates are good people like that.   :usa:
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"