News:

TOS updated 12/22/05 -- http://www.berwyntalk.com/TOS/

Main Menu

LOOKING FOR SNOW BLOWER/THROWER

Started by Guy_on_Clinton, November 21, 2005, 02:00:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guy_on_Clinton

It's comming...... the snow.....   

Anyone have an extra one or wanna get rid of one? LOOKING FOR SNOW BLOWER/THROWER.

SPINDLEVIEW RULES!!!!!!!!

ruffian

I have one that is too heavy for me to operate.  I'll send you my info via forum email.

franklin train

Gettin' lazy aye clinton man. Break out da shovel boye!  ;D

Paul Fuentes

Cub fans do not like to exert themselves, other than for the occasional poultry gagging exercise.

Carlos Mayo

Paul Fuentes

Guy on Clinton:

Check the first section of the trading times.  MAny people think its just for cars.  You'd be surprised what is in that first section.  Snow blowers galore.  I once found a 2 person jacuzzi for under 1K.  A woman had special ordered the item.  One problem. She never thought about how she was going to get it in the house.   

Hope that helps Cubby.

ruffian

Guy must not need one that bad.  I told him gimme a couple of bucks and he can have a heavy duty one that I have, but he didn't follow up.

Bear

Ruf...What are you asking for the snow blower?
...What else can we do now except roll down the window and let the wind blow back your hair...

ruffian

Nothing really ... It's just too big and heavy for me.  Come over and take a look at it.  I have full instructions on how it operates.

Paul Fuentes

That's Cubby Fans for you:

They post a plea for help.  We try to help them.  They, it turns out, are not looking for a snow blower, but an attached person to operate the machine.  That is why Cubby fans are chum feeders.

Nuff Said

We all tried to help, but if those that ask for help seem to wait until it isd convenient to take time out of their schedule to respond to us, I for one say  they can go choke poultry.

Nuff Said

P-PANTHER a/k/a La Pantera

Quote from: Paul Fuentes on December 03, 2005, 12:08:29 AM
Cub fans do not like to exert themselves, other than for the occasional poultry gagging exercise.

Carlos Mayo

Cubby fans don't NEED to exert themselves. They hire the kid (Sox fan) down the street to do the shoveling!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Ron Santo
"I am interested in the PAST and do not really understand the obsession around here about burying it."-Crunchie.

"La Pantera..He's one of the few people on this board that CUTS THROUGH THE BSers on this board - myself included." -Ted

Guy_on_Clinton

Ruff

thanks for the replies. I wasn't looking for something "big and heavy" as you posted. I thought i had replied to you on the private message option.....

others:

You guys are dorks....  I've decided to not shovel my sidewalk and hope that you stinking sox fans walk by and falls on your ass  ;D

Paul Fuentes

Gee!!

What a nice attitude.  Let seniors and children break hips and spinal cords on YOUR sidewalk.  If that is the psyche of a Cub fan, thank Allah I don't subscribe to the creed of the infidel. 

Only Cub fans like you would be stupid enough to walk on an unshoveled sidewalk.  Sox fans will pass by your unshoveled sidewalk, spit on your lawn, and walk around the infidel house on Clinton.

Harold Rasheed Ali Baines

Guy_on_Clinton

Quote from: Paul Fuentes on December 08, 2005, 12:13:14 AM
Gee!!

What a nice attitude.  Let seniors and children break hips and spinal cords on YOUR sidewalk.  If that is the psyche of a Cub fan, thank Allah I don't subscribe to the creed of the infidel.  

Only Cub fans like you would be stupid enough to walk on an unshoveled sidewalk.  Sox fans will pass by your unshoveled sidewalk, spit on your lawn, and walk around the infidel house on Clinton.

Harold Rasheed Ali Baines

Dork!

Paul Fuentes

Ahhhh Yesssss...

The one syllable four letter response that is expected of a Cub fan.

I rest my case.