News:

Berwyn Cares!
Information about Berwyn Schools. www.berwyncares.org

Main Menu

A Cougar?

Started by mustang54, April 22, 2008, 10:27:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berwyn Patsy

I swore I saw a small Bob Cat out here in Orlandtucky, a few weeks ago. It was running
across the street in the sub division.  It was kinda cute, had those small pointed ears, and was
kinda multi colored. Needless to say, my other half, disagreed with my sighting!!

Crunchie

Sure it wasn't a fawn colored Pity?

Bonster

lmfao!  you're on fire today.

But seriously, pitties are probably banned in Orlandtucky.  :)
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

Berwyn Patsy

I am laughing with you guys!  Honestly, all I every see out here are little white fluffy dogs, maybe I
have seen 2 almost looking pitties.

Bonster

The closest thing to a pittie in Orlandtucky is Berwyn Patsy when she's mad at me.

;D

Crunchie

Quote from: A.Malina on April 22, 2008, 06:13:13 PM
At 2 pm today, saw two deer running near 31st and Ridgeland. Never saw a deer in town before.  Maybe they're trying to evade the cougar just ten blocks south ...
Maybe they were looking for one of those wildlife corridors, otherwise known as railroad tracks, so that they could return to the wilderness.

Paul Fuentes

Quote from: Bear on April 22, 2008, 11:18:27 AM
The best cougars go both ways!

Amen Brother

But given the cited definition of "Cougar" you and I would not be participating in any tag team "wrastling" match with a Cougar as they do not seek those long in the tooth, but rather long in the.....

Nuff Said

BTW

Faye Dunaway is ok but i prefer Tina Fey.  Seems I have a eyeglass fetish (Boris keep a record of this post).

Crunchie

Quote from: Paul Fuentes on April 22, 2008, 10:18:56 PM
Faye Dunaway is ok but i prefer Tina Fey.
How bout Sally Field or Raquel?

ZORBA

Raquel,

Yes.

Oh Yes.

Ooooooohhhhhh Yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssss!!

Crunchie

I used to think Goldie Hawn was hawt. And she was. WAS being the operative term. I saw a photo of her recently and she looked like she had been in a train wreck and wasn't in the train.

Bear

Quote from: Crunchie on April 22, 2008, 10:25:58 PM

Crunchie, Sally Field is a nun, Padrino and I do have limitations
on the lust list which lurks in our souls, as Jimmy Carter did.
...What else can we do now except roll down the window and let the wind blow back your hair...

Bonster

Who sez Nuns have no fun?

March, 1986

Crunchie

Hey, if the priests are gay, somebody has to take care of the horny nuns.

Paul Fuentes

Quote from: Bear on April 22, 2008, 10:52:14 PM
Quote from: Crunchie on April 22, 2008, 10:25:58 PM

Crunchie, Sally Field is a nun, Padrino and I do have limitations
on the lust list which lurks in our souls, as Jimmy Carter did.

Sorry Bear

I have no limitations.  Nuns, social workers, nurses, secretarys, real estate agents, "fats" food workers, gas station attendants, covered Muslim women, bitchy Jewish women, hot hood rats, and ESPECIALLY the new wave of Eastern European immigrants (not an exclusive list) are all considered fair game.

Cougar, Mountain Lion, Puma......etc..

Crunchie

Actually, I have been told by ex-priests and nuns that there is more ham-slamming going on behind closed doors in the rectory than in a Milwaukee Ave. Polish deli at lunchtime.

ZORBA

Ham slamming?

Didn't Jenny Mc Carthy used to sling ham in a Polish deli on the South Side?

Crunchie

Yeah, I think you're right about that.

Ted

I go to bed at night reading a thread about wild animals running loose in Chicago and I wake up in the morning and the thread has turned into a discussion of food and sex.

Such is life on BTF.   :D ;D :D

Berwyn Patsy

I know Ted, it is always an adventure to go to bed each night, looking eagerly to morning.
Especially when you know you have left Bear and Paul and the rest of the over sexed, hungry
people still up. LOL.

rbain

Quote from: Berwyn Patsy on April 23, 2008, 08:10:35 AM
I know Ted, it is always an adventure to go to bed each night, looking eagerly to morning.
Especially when you know you have left Bear and Paul and the rest of the over sexed, hungry
people still up. LOL.

Haven't you learned yet that those who talk about it the most are getting it the least?

-Rob
"Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake."