TONINI'S ITALIAN MARKET ****LATEST NEWS/SPECIALS/COUPONS****

Started by tlcnurse, March 16, 2010, 08:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tlcnurse

Tomorrow 4/27/10 only @ Tonini's Italian Market we will have an awesome combo special!

A Homemade 6 inch Italian Sub Sandwich & a Small Homemade Soup for $4.99 Limit 4 per customer per visit.

This is much better for you than any fast food meal combo. Our soups are made from scratch with fresh ingredients. There is no MSG, added salt or base used. When we make chicken soup we boil the chickens the old-fashioned way to get the broth.

Our subs are made daily with fresh quality lunch meats & cheeses piled high on Turano french bread.

So don't miss out on this special. You won't feel guilty eating it!

Thanks Again for all your Support!
We appreciate your business!

tlcnurse

Tomorrow 4/28/10 Only @ Tonini's we are going to have another awesome special!

An 8" Large Meatball Sandwich for ONLY $3.99 Limit 4 per customer!

That is 4 Large Meatballs smothered in our Super Red Sauce on Turano french bread. You can add mozzarella cheese or provolone cheese
melted on the sandwich for .50c extra.

This is a awesome sandwich for the price so don't miss out!
If you are in a rush call ahead at (708) 484-4590 & the girls will have it ready for you when you arrive.

Thanks Again!

tlcnurse

Only Today 4/29/10 @ Tonini's Italian Market we have a BIG beef special!

An 8" Homemade Italian Beef for $3.99 Limit 4 per customer.

We use the best quality of beef slow roasted, sliced thin & piled high on Turano french bread. You can add cheese, fried green peppers, red roasted or giardiniera to any sandwich.

Don't miss out on this special!

tlcnurse

Tonini's Italian Market
6950 Windsor in Berwyn
(708) 484-4590
Hours of Operation: Mon-Fri 9am-7pm, Sat 9am-6pm, Sun 9am-5pm

Hello Everyone! We have been having some awesome daily sandwich specials at Tonini's. We are on Facebook & if you become a fan of either Tonini's Italian Market or I Love Toninis Deli in Berwyn you will be able to receive some additional specials on sandwiches, combo specials & our new sandwiches the Emperor, Centurion & Gladiator. We have now have several new Gelato flavors which are Mint Chocolate Chip & Pomegranate Sorbetto. If anyone has any suggestions for new flavors let us know.
Also to let our customers know that we are able to cater for your upcoming Graduations, Communions or Special Gatherings.
Some of you may know that we have had an issue with our floor in the store. The floor is to be under construction on May 16th & May 17th. We will be closing at 2pm on the 16th & on the 17th we will be somewhat opened. If you need anything call ahead at (708) 484-4590 & we will be your personal shoppers for the day. We are sorry for the inconvenience but look forward to having the floor repaired. So for your inconvenience we will offer any customer that comes & places a personal shopping order of $20.00 or more to be picked-up on May 17th a gift certificate for a FREE pound of our Famous homemade sausage. OK so here goes for the coupons. We are not responsible for any typographical errors, no rain-check, substitutions or exceptions. Again we truly Thank You for all your support of Tonini's! Please print this email to use the coupons. Coupons are Valid 5/2/10-5/10/10

Coupon #1:     Fiorucci Reserva Proscuitto $8.99 Limit 1 Lb
Coupon #2:     Lipari Genoa Salami $2.99Lb Limit 1 Lb
Coupon #3:     Sahlen's Hot Ham $4.99Lb Limit 1 Lb
Coupon #4:     Sara Lee Black Forest Ham $3.99Lb Limit 1 Lb
Coupon #5:     Our Homemade Oven Roasted Turkey Breast $4.99Lb Limit 1 Lb
Coupon #6:     Vienna Beef Pastrami $5.99Lb Limit 1 Lb

Coupon #7:     Our Homemade Frozen Meatballs $1.00 off Per Package Limit 2
Coupon #8:     Pre-sliced Pepperoni $2.99 Lb Limit 1 Bag
Coupon #9:     Shredded Mozzarella $2.99Lb Limit 2 Bags
Coupon #10:   $2.00 off any Homemade Frozen Soup Limit 4
Coupon #11:   $1.00 off any Homemade Foccacia  Limit 2
Coupon #12:   $2.00 off any Homemade Frozen Quiche Limit 1

Coupon #13:   $1.00 off any 750ml Bottle of Wine Limit 2
Coupon #14:   $1.00 off any 30 or 60 package Bag of Ravioli Limit 1 Bag
Coupon #15:   .50c off a can of Dei Fratelli Pizza Sauce Limit 2 cans
Coupon #16:   .50c off any 16 oz jar of Giardiniera Limit 1
Coupon #17:   $1.00 off Germack brand Squash Seeds Limit 1 Bag
Coupon #18:   .50c off any Bottle of Balsamic Vinegar Limit 1
Coupon #19:   Our Homemade Italian Sausage $2.99 Lb Limit 5Lbs WOW
Coupon #20:   6in1 Canned Tomatoes $1.99 a can Limit 4   

BONUS COUPON #1: Valid on 5/2/10 Our Homemade Italian Beef $5.99Lb Limit 1Lb
BONUS COUPON #2: Valid on 5/3/10 6in Italian Sub Sandwich $2.99 Limit 2
BONUS COUPON #3: Valid on 5/4/10 6in Italian Meatball Sandwich $2.99 Limit 2
BONUS COUPON #4: Valid on 5/5/10 6in Italian Beef Sandwich $2.99 Limit 2
BONUS COUPON #5: Valid on 5/6/10 $1.00 Off any Specialty Sub Limit 1 (exc Italian)
BONUS COUPON #6: Valid on 5/7/10 6in Pepper & Egg Sandwich Limit 2

seebee

Hmm. Seebee is anxiously awaiting a sandwich special posting from Tonini's today. Hopefully before lunchtime if there will be one.

tlcnurse

Today 4/30/10 @ Tonini's we will be having several specials!

Special #1: 6" Pepper & Egg Sandwich $2.99 Limit 4

Special #2: 6" Ham & Cheese Sub Sandwich $1.99 Limit 2

Special #3: The MONARCH Meatball Sandwich $6.99 Limit 2

The MONARCH is a 14" piece of Turano Bread loaded with 7 large Meatballs & smothered in our Super Red Sauce!
Don't let this one pass you by!

tlcnurse

We will be there!
Thanks for your Support!
Enjoy the specials!

Bonster

... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

seebee

Had a peppernegg, and a ham sammich. Both solid.

TLCNurse - a suggestion: pesto mayo, or some other flavored mayo. Small batch. Takes no time to make. Small container in the fridge. No big whoop. Just another option for the peeps. A very small detail that makes your joint stand out, but really doesn't change your routine any.

Some Real Mayo, (I'm pretty sure nobody has to tell you that cheap sugary fake mayo would not be the way to go. I know one of the girls in the shop agrees with me here.)
A good handful of fresh and dried basil
Garlic
Blender
Done.
Common sense will tell you how it's supposed to taste. It's just mayo and basil and garlic.

I'm not saying that you NEED to have it or anything, just a suggestion. I'm also no big food / deli icon, just offering a suggestion. Maybe it sounds good to you, maybe not.

Crunchie

Seebee, I perceive a future for you in the diplomatic corps.

tlcnurse

Thanks for the suggestion SeeBee. I will definitely try the pesto mayo. The Mayo at the store is Hellman's or Heinz. We have both. The Heinz are in the packets to go. We use Hellman's in all our deli salads we make & put it on the subs when requested. So if you want it we have it.
Thanks Again for coming by today!

Berwnite

Another suggestion, it would be nice to see more entree
dishes offered like Freddie's in Cicero

tlcnurse

Hello Berwynite! Do you have the specific entrees you would like to see at the store? If so I would really like to hear them. Let me know & I can see what I can do. Angie & myself can pretty much make anything you can think of. We try to have at least 6-8 entrees every day. We usually have the staples such as Lasagna, Eggplant Parmigiana, Chicken Parmigiana, Spinach & Artichoke Stuffed Chicken, Mannicotti & Sausage & Peppers. I am always up for a challenge or ideas on new things to make so let me know.
Thanks!

Crunchie

tlcnurse

LOL....NEVER! I work full time as a RN in Home Health & Hospice, I run the store & with the kids who has time for sleep. My Grandpa always told me that hard work pays off especially when you love what you do. So it really is a labor of love!

tlcnurse

Only on Friday 5/7/10 @ Tonini's we will be having the 6in pepper & egg sandwich special for $2.99 Limit 4 &  the 8in Italian Sub for $3.99 Limit 4~~~ENJOY!

tlcnurse

This weekend at Tonini's we will be serving a NEW KRUNCHER sandwich in celebration of the Chicago Blackhawks. The Hat Trick Kruncher is a triple threat. It is lean imported polish ham, roast beef & pastrami piled high on our Kruncher bread & toasted in the oven with your choice of either mozzarella, provolone or swiss cheese for only $6.99 AWESOME!!!!

Make an Italian meal out of it for only $1.00 more....we won't give you your every day bag of chips we will give you dessert!
For $1.00 more you get a can of pop & a small homemade cannoli~~~~You can't beat that!!!

Now keep your eyes posted I will be announcing the biggest addition to Tonini's Italian Market EVER in the next week!!!

All I can say now is it is NOT a sub & you won't find it anywhere else!!!!

pkd50

It was a beautiful day last Friday, so I stopped by for a pepper & egg.  I really wanted to sit outdoors and read the paper and eat. When I saw you didn't have tables out,  I drove down to Brando's, but they don't have outdoor seating either.  Will you be having tables when the weather stays nice?   (If it ever does)