News:

Berwyn Cares!
Information about Berwyn Schools. www.berwyncares.org

Main Menu

Pre-Order movie tix?

Started by Bungalocity, June 26, 2009, 03:32:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bungalocity

Anyone know if there's a way to pre-order Pub Enemies tix for the Wed opening???
"All you need in life is ignorance and confidence and success is sure"...
-Mark Twain

Bear

Stay tuned here Bungalo...I may be getting some tickets
for the Wed. opening in Woodridge. A bud of mine was an extra for the film, and he said something is being set up. Most of the cast will be there as well....Shhhhh, don't tell anyone lol.
...What else can we do now except roll down the window and let the wind blow back your hair...

Bungalocity

Why Woodridge of all places? Wouldn't the Biograph be more appropriate?
-Mark Twain

Bear

They already did a screening downtown
...What else can we do now except roll down the window and let the wind blow back your hair...

pkd50

The opened the movie at the AMC showcase River East Theatre.  The Biograph is no longer a movie house.  It's Victory Gardens new venue.  Is the theatre in Woodridge the dinner and movie place?

Bungalocity

Keep us posted! That'd be neat
-Mark Twain

Bear

It is that big place at I-55, can't remember the name

pkd50

The one I was thinking of was on 75th.  I think it's called Hollywood.  I've never been there, but I hear they serve dinner and drinks during the movie.  Anybody been there?

Classof67

If you're not in good with BEAR for the free tickets...

Here's the link for movietickets.com for pre-ordering Public Enemy tickets for July 1st in theaters around Berwyn.

http://www.movietickets.com/movie_detail.asp?movie_id=64566&tstate=3&rel=&SearchZip=60402&ShowDate=5&SearchRadius=15

Class