News:

Read  Berwyn Historical Society www.berwynhistoricalsociety.org

Main Menu

Favorite Morning News

Started by Paul Fuentes, October 25, 2006, 10:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Fuentes

I have already stated my preference for any Cheryl Burton evening broadcast.  Now, for some reason, I cannot ge enough of WFLD moring news and Tamron Halll. 

Why is is this happening?

Craving Nestle.....Quick!! 

Guy_on_Clinton

Quote from: Paul Fuentes on October 25, 2006, 10:40:06 PM
I cannot ge enough of WFLD moring news and Tamron Halll. 

ummmm...  cuz she looks like HALLE BERRY!

;)
SPINDLEVIEW RULES!!!!!!!!

Paul Fuentes

Quote from: Guy_on_Clinton on October 28, 2006, 11:39:30 AM

;)

Perhaps

But lets just say that I appreciate any event that produces morning wood.

Bear

I dont see the attraction, but we all have chicks who
float our boat. I never understood the way the media
beat up Fergie, I always thought she was hot...

All those freckles to count...one by one.
...What else can we do now except roll down the window and let the wind blow back your hair...

Paul Fuentes

Just remember.  One man's meat is another man's poison.  As far as Fergie is concerned,  It's just the Irish in you manifesting  Either way, we are not battling for the same prize, so to you, I raise  a toast.

Irish whiskey for you, chocolate mudslides for me.

Eye of the Tiger

Bonster

Quote from: Paul Fuentes on November 12, 2006, 11:59:53 PM
Quote from: Guy_on_Clinton on October 28, 2006, 11:39:30 AM

;)
Perhaps

But lets just say that I appreciate any event that produces morning wood.

Me too...like waking up.

Tamron is sweet.  Pics don't do her justice...she's best when in motion.

The first return upon googling her name:
"I think an "I hate Tamron Hall" website may be in order. I just feel that strongly about ... i just want to lay my pipe into tamron hall and thats about it."
8)
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

tony la

Tamerons first assignment was the bombing of Lucianos on Cermak.  I happened to arrive a little early that Sunday morning and was one of the first ones on Cermak that day.  She interviewed me that morning I think because I was the first Italian she saw, being that it was an Italian restaurant that was bombed.  My wife has been busting my chops ever since.  She did not air my interview because she found another Italian to interview  that knew more about the incident than me...and that was   Frank Marzullo.

I have been a huge fan ever since.
Tony LaMonica  Broker 1998 Hall Of Fame
Prudential RUBLOFF 708-795-5000
Director Chicago Association of Realtors
WWW.TONYLA.NET

Paul Fuentes

Quote from: tony la on December 04, 2006, 07:07:01 PM

She does look alot better in person.  I was at her closing.

;)

Bonster

http://www.suntimes.com/business/feder/389644,CST-FIN-feder17.article

Sorry, Paulius!

Fox morning show host signing off for network anchor job in New York

May 17, 2007
BY ROBERT FEDER Sun-Times Columnist

It's true: Tamron Hall, the morning news diva of WFLD-Channel 32, will be leaving the Fox-owned station for a network anchor job in New York.
NBC is expected to announce today that Hall will join MSNBC as a dayside news anchor.

Hall, 36, told her bosses and co-workers Wednesday that she's leaving at the end of her contract in June. A 10-year veteran of the station, she's been anchoring the morning newscast since 2000.

"Fox Chicago appreciates all of Tamron's hard work and dedication over the past 10 years," Channel 32 management said in a statement. "We will miss her energy and great enthusiasm for telling the stories of Chicago."

Insiders said a search would begin immediately for her replacement alongside Mike Barz, who recently joined the show from "Good Morning America."

In jumping from a local anchor job to MSNBC, Hall follows the path of Lester Holt, who made the same move from CBS-owned WBBM-Channel 2 in 2000.

It might be a while before the two work together, however. Hall is not in line to replace Campbell Brown alongside Holt on weekend editions of NBC's "Today."

... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

Northsider--NOT Northside 7

Quote from: tony la on December 04, 2006, 07:07:01 PM
Tamerons first assignment was the bombing of Lucianos on Cermak.  I happened to arrive a little early that Sunday morning and was one of the first ones on Cermak that day.  She interviewed me that morning I think because I was the first Italian she saw, being that it was an Italian restaurant that was bombed.  My wife has been busting my chops ever since.  She did not air my interview because she found another Italian to interview  that knew more about the incident than me...and that was   Frank Marzullo.

Hmmm, Sicilian; sure you weren't one of the last ones?
Clowns to left of me; Jokers to the right; Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.