News:

Welcome to the new Berwyn Community Forum!   Enjoy your stay! 

Main Menu

New "radio" show/podcast

Started by tgoddess, November 16, 2006, 02:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgoddess

"Well, I guess I'm fuckin' forty...I'm a petered out Peter Pan...sometimes I feel foolish...I make my livin' singin' in this band..." - John Eddie

~LL~

T-Goddess:  Please help me -- who is an admitted 'functional e-literate' .  I clicked 'play now' on the 10/26 program -- it began downloading to a 'temporary file' - - and I'll be damned if I can find it, let alone play it.  Any ideas on how I can hear these programs -- now that I've been teased by the mention of "George's".  Thanks.
If you are not part of the solution -- you are part of the problem.

tgoddess

LL- 

It's an .mp3 file, so you'll need some sort of audio player software to listen to it.  It SHOULD play with the most current version of the Windows Media Player (if you're a pc/windows person) or with iTunes (if you have one o' them iPods all the kids today are listening to).

Hope this helps...  I can't listen here at the office, so I'll have to wait to get home to check out the "George's" one.
"Well, I guess I'm fuckin' forty...I'm a petered out Peter Pan...sometimes I feel foolish...I make my livin' singin' in this band..." - John Eddie

~LL~

Duh!  I just got a laptop at work and haven't quite got everything up and running yet.  Thanks for the brain kick start!  I'm set to go now.

Actually, there are two broadcasts that have to do with George's -- the first on 10/26 and a follow up in November.
If you are not part of the solution -- you are part of the problem.