News:

Updated 5/20/05 - "All Sites Berwyn" listing -- http://www.berwyntalk.com/smf/index.php?topic=30.0

Main Menu

Poll

Started by Paul Fuentes, August 02, 2005, 12:13:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Fuentes

Best "newscaster":  Cheryl Burton, Deborah Norville, Kelly Brock, etc,,

My voter:  Cheryl Burton by far.  Best "newscaster" on the waves bar none.

jqpublic

Jackie Bange. Did you see her at the Skylite on election night? My God.

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize half of them are stupider than that.

Paul Fuentes

Yes,

you are very correct.  But as of now, Cheryl is slightly a head above the Bange, beit, all so slightly.

P-PANTHER

Quote from: jqpublic on August 02, 2005, 12:19:04 AM
Jackie Bange. Did you see her at the Skylite on election night? My God.

You're not kidding!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Paul Fuentes

1.  Who said Diane Burns? 

2.  Testosterone flair-up?   Discussing our cities finest journalists reporting abilities?  Where is your mind Berwynite at those late hours?   If testosterone was the driving force, I would have cited the weather girl on channel 66 in the morning (6 to 9 a.m.) or the reporters on the news progran on 66 between 4 and 5 p.m.  My sources further indicate that many Berwyn men of non-hispanic origin sneek peeks on saturday's show "Caliente".  The ratings are off the chart.

3.  At my age, a testosterone flair up would be a most welcome phenomenon.  And if I could find my glasses, I would be able to find the derned pills, cream and clear Bonds, McGwire and Canseco had me hide for them.

P-PANTHER

Quote from: Paul Fuentes on August 02, 2005, 10:18:41 PM
1.  Who said Diane Burns?  

2.  Testosterone flair-up?   Discussing our cities finest journalists reporting abilities?  Where is your mind Berwynite at those late hours?   If testosterone was the driving force, I would have cited the weather girl on channel 66 in the morning (6 to 9 a.m.) or the reporters on the news progran on 66 between 4 and 5 p.m.  My sources further indicate that many Berwyn men of non-hispanic origin sneek peeks on saturday's show "Caliente".  The ratings are off the chart.

3.  At my age, a testosterone flair up would be a most welcome phenomenon.  And if I could find my glasses, I would be able to find the derned pills, cream and clear Bonds, McGwire and Canseco had me hide for them.

Paul,

I myself prefer a la cama de Porcel.

Ana

Albeit, not in our City.

CNN's Anderson Cooper and Univision's Jorge Ramos. 
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.  - Bill Cosby

BlackDog

Yes, Anderson Cooper and John Roberts on CBS. Jackie Bang needs to lay off the Botox.

pkd50

Paul Fuentes

OakPArk and T-Stan do not like Jorge Ramos for reasons I will not discuss here. :D 

But both privately admiitted they do watch "Primer Impacto" on 66 at 4:00 p.m.  Apparently, they both like the aggressive news reporting and alternate perspectives offered.

OakParkSpartan

Quote from: Paul Fuentes on August 03, 2005, 11:14:22 PM
OakPArk and T-Stan do not like Jorge Ramos for reasons I will not discuss here. :D 

But both privately admiitted they do watch "Primer Impacto" on 66 at 4:00 p.m.  Apparently, they both like the aggressive news reporting and alternate perspectives offered.

He wrote that book...He may be good as a reporter, but I felt it was a propoganda piece.

Never saw that show...is it in English or Spanish?

Cheers,
Brian
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -- Plato

Paul Fuentes

You carnivorous prince of night.  If its on Channel 66, station and language are mutually exclusive.  4 to 5 p.m. 

We will await your comments.

But if the reporters develop a sudden repulsion to garlic, I will blame you.

Ana

I like Ron Majors too.  I listen to him when he is on as a guest on the Roe Conn show on WLS 890.  He is brilliant.
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.  - Bill Cosby