News:

Berwyn Cares!
Information about Berwyn Schools. www.berwyncares.org

Main Menu

1342 Gunderson

Started by MOMAS2, March 18, 2007, 09:01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOMAS2

A friend of mine saw the inside of the new construction home for sale at 1342 Gunderson.  She said it was beautiful inside.  It has gorgeous maple cabinets and Corian countertops and a whirlpool tub in the master bath.  There's even a private office off the family room.
Hopefully there will be an open house soon, I'd like to see for myself.

P-PANTHER a/k/a La Pantera

Ah, another new member to the site!
"I am interested in the PAST and do not really understand the obsession around here about burying it."-Crunchie.

"La Pantera..He's one of the few people on this board that CUTS THROUGH THE BSers on this board - myself included." -Ted

Ted

Quote from: P-PANTHER on March 18, 2007, 09:21:47 PM

Panther, there seem to be a LOT of new members on this site lately, especially with names involving Morton High School  <LOL>.

Quote from: Ted Korbos on March 18, 2007, 10:10:34 PM
Quote from: P-PANTHER on March 18, 2007, 09:21:47 PM

Panther, there seem to be a LOT of new members on this site lately, especially with names involving Morton High School  <LOL>.

what a coincidence Ted!!!

now they all come out of the woodwork.
"I am interested in the PAST and do not really understand the obsession around here about burying it."-Crunchie.

"La Pantera..He's one of the few people on this board that CUTS THROUGH THE BSers on this board - myself included." -Ted

Bonster

I don't get it ???
...it shows MOMAS2 as Date Registered:     September 15, 2005, 01:07:28 PM   with posts going back that far.
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

Bonster,

Try reading the previous posts, all 10 of them. ;)