News:

Read  Berwyn Historical Society www.berwynhistoricalsociety.org

Main Menu

The 6th ward

Started by Aimee, May 25, 2005, 03:24:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aimee

Hi,
Is anyone interested in volunteering to help with issues in the 6th ward?
I will be, and I know of others interested.
Please post if you live in the 6th ward and are interested in starting a discussion of topics. We would like to have a meeting of sorts. Possibly this week end at my home. If that is ok. Not confirmed yet, but we are discussing it...
If you are not sure if you live in the 6th ward, I can probably find out for you.
Just wondering if people would like to get involved...
Aimee (a 6th ward-er)

hvychev

Aimee of course you know you have my support.....

hvychev

Jim, IMO with the amount of members at this time I believe that seperate threads for each wrd would clutter up the board.

OakParkSpartan

What ward are you in Berwynite?

My contact with the 7th ward alderman has all been initiated by me.

Cheers,
Brian
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -- Plato

Suedehead

Quote from: OakParkSpartan on May 26, 2005, 08:27:46 AM
What ward are you in Berwynite?

My contact with the 7th ward alderman has all been initiated by me.

Cheers,
Brian

Have you heard from him on anything? I still don't even know what he looks like.

OakParkSpartan

Late 40's black hair.

I see him at council meetings, that's about it.  Saw him out campaigning a few times.

Cheers,
Brian
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -- Plato

bwater

Two ways to look at this question: yes it might clutter up the board, but its possible that more folks would post if they had a spot where they could start to get involved with a local discussion. I've been here everyday for the last three weeks reading the posts,all quite exciting,watching how issues shake out. a local ward forum could be just the ticket.
Outta the Black Into the Blue